BTC IS FUCKING EXPLODING

I learned about bitcoin when it was barely 200 dollars. I was barely a kid tho, no way i could have known for sure
Hi hiiii hi x
so the risk to go lower than 8k within the next few weeks is really low ? i need some Books, stuffs on this, i'm ready to do everything to not end as a wagecuck no matter the wage

how can you be so sure?

what is a halvening and why will it go up if everybody knows it will?
Halvening is when the reward paid to bitcoin miners is halved, so it means less people will mine bitcoin due to it not being profitable anymore. This will keep bitcoins more scarce and thus more valuable.

@streege tagging you since u wont get an alert because im editing an existing post.

Last edited:
ol i got some bitcoin from my old paxful account that was banned coz that they find out i was underage...

this amount, (transaction after fee) used to be 20 dollars
Tbh should get a bitcoin wallet without age restrictions

will it still go up ?
when to buy ?
idk
do you think it will go up ? i have few dozens of k due to my scholarship... i didn'y believe @Seth Walsh and didn't put any.
now it would have dobled... it was 4.5k back then when i watched.
please tell me : will it most likely go up soon ?
I didn't want anyone to act based of what I said. I told people who PM'd me that any risk they take is their own.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
idk

I didn't want anyone to act based of what I said. I told people who PM'd me that any risk they take is their own.
what is your thought though ?
will it go up NOW for this month, and halvening or no ?
And do you still believe it will go up to 100ish K by the next summer?

I really don't have a good prediction at this moment.

• So Sad
tell us when you have anything, please.PM/Quote me too.
But I don't have clairvoyant abilities or the grounds to give out advice as finincial advice. I was just lucky with that prediction. It could've not surged up, so please don't get excited or make rash decisions with your money!

• So Sad
But I don't have clairvoyant abilities or the grounds to give out advice as finincial advice. I was just lucky with that prediction. It could've not surged up, so please don't get excited or make rash decisions with your money!
you are right, totally right.
Just to now where to stand, do you think it will go down this month by a massive margin ?
I feel like all is leading to the fact that it will go down : Corona isn't as bad as it is and everybody knows it.and everybody is waiting for the halvesting so it's too good to be true.
unless the rich nikka just buy all the BTC and inflate artifically the price.

Also just in case people forgot, ethereum 2.0 is coming out June. It will greatly benefit from the renewed interest in bitcoin post halvening, and then shoot after the 2.0 release if everything goes according to plan. It promises increase scalability and other great factors

Reminder I’m no financial guru, just research on it

• +1
Reactions: Hector
you are right, totally right.
Just to now where to stand, do you think it will go down this month by a massive margin ?
I feel like all is leading to the fact that it will go down : Corona isn't as bad as it is and everybody knows it.and everybody is waiting for the halvesting so it's too good to be true.
unless the rich nikka just buy all the BTC and inflate artifically the price.
I haven't done analysis recently but you should look at the "Commitment of Traders" (COE) data showing institutional and retail positions in BTC futures and that will give you something significant to work with. You can find the info on the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) website.
Also just in case people forgot, ethereum 2.0 is coming out June. It will greatly benefit from the renewed interest in bitcoin post halvening, and then shoot after the 2.0 release if everything goes according to plan. It promises increase scalability and other great factors

Reminder I’m no financial guru, just research on it
Sounds good. Didn't know about that, I'll check it out

• Love it
After the previous 2 halvenings the price went up, so we can expect the same. Did u see my reply on what a halvening is?

• Love it
Just watch a warren buffer video bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: StolenDays, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1849
so the risk to go lower than 8k within the next few weeks is really low ? i need some Books, stuffs on this, i'm ready to do everything to not end as a wagecuck no matter the wage

how can you be so sure?

what is a halvening and why will it go up if everybody knows it will?
The government can't just keep on printing money and making 1 buck worth almost nothing with no consequences. Gold and Bitcoin are gonna be the new way of life soon.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goodman78 and Deleted member 3043
After the previous 2 halvenings the price went up, so we can expect the same. Did u see my reply on what a halvening is?
yes i saw, thanks you bro.

• Love it
Reactions: Krezo
The government can't just keep on printing money and making 1 buck worth almost nothing with no consequences. Gold and Bitcoin are gonna be the new way of life soon.
Actually, they can. Look up modern monetary theory.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 3043
To all these people exclaiming “ muh inflation” you do realized the the wave of deflation caused by mass unemployment and universal demand loss was about to fuck is all right? Did you guys even considered to factored in possible deflation which I should remind you is far worse than inflation, before coming to your conclusions? The corona is here to stay for a while, and as long as it stays deflation will remain right around the corner. So with that consider what makes you think we will experience national or global inflation within months??

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
Actually, they can. Look up modern monetary theory.
Many theorys to back many ideas. Nothings true but everything is. Theres legitamcy to every side of an arguement. How is nature gonna let it play out.
To all these people exclaiming “ muh inflation” you do realized the the wave of deflation caused by mass unemployment and universal demand loss was about to fuck is all right? Did you guys even considered to factored in possible deflation which I should remind you is far worse than inflation, before coming to your conclusions? The corona is here to stay for a while, and as long as it stays deflation will remain right around the corner. So with that consider what makes you think we will experience national or global inflation within months??
The government running out of money, thus having to print more. People aren't working and can't pay taxes let alone buy food or clothes. This is gonna take a toll on the economy and actually already has.

Government has no money coming in thus they have to print more.

Last edited:
Many theorys to back many ideas. Nothings true but everything is. Theres legitamcy to every side of an arguement. How is nature gonna let it play out.

The government running out of money, thus having to print more. People aren't working and can't pay taxes let alone buy food or clothes. This is gonna take a toll on the economy and actually already has.

Government has no money coming in thus they have to print more.
Printing money = inflation. No jobs, can’t buy things =deflation. The *reserve, not government, take inflationary measures to offset deflation. They don’t give the government money, they buy MBS and bonds from them in exchange for cash. If they don’t, millions are fuck. They done this during the Great Depression, the Great Recession and after those events inflation rates turned out fine. When threats of deflation decreases the fed will take measures to decrease national spending to make sure inflation rates doesn’t surpass deflation rates

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopeIsReal, randomguy1235, Deleted member 1849 and 3 others
why is it worse than inflation? i'm unsure about it.
Bro you guys need to stay in school.

With deflation, people get laid off. Since they are laid off and can’t spend, demand drops and prices fall down. When prices of goods and services is lower than the production and payroll cost, people are paid off. When people are laid off, you can’t spend shit because you got no job. Since you got no job, demand of goods and services drops further. Thus you got DEFLATION. Both are bad, but you see why deflation must be avoidable at all cost. Nothing is wrong with the feds printing and buying securities to offset this AS LONG AS THE INFLATION RATE DOESNT EXCEED THE DEFLATION RATE.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, turkproducer, goodman78 and 1 other person
Printing money = inflation. No jobs, can’t buy things =deflation. The *reserve, not government, take inflationary measures to offset deflation. They don’t give the government money, they buy MBS and bonds from them in exchange for cash. If they don’t, millions are fuck. They done this during the Great Depression, the Great Recession and after those events inflation rates turned out fine. When threats of deflation decreases the fed will take measures to decrease national spending to make sure inflation rates doesn’t surpass deflation rates
Good shit, I'm just now learning about this. One of my favorite posters tbh.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and TheMewingBBC
Idk, everyone knows about the bitcoin halving, maybe its better to just do the opposite and sell
Maybe some people will invest their fresh new paycheck into it the next days, but I see a downfall again the next weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
have fun with your artificial gold

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Who ever bought after my post congratulations
Its just the beginning

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: je3oe and Baller1
@Truemaxxer When we should we anticipate selling?
first aim is 10300-10500
if this holds after we pumped it might shoot up to 11k+

but nobody knows for sure

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
I would but I rely on my dads money and he's not the type to invest long term, and Its pointless investing long term with a small amount of money such as 1000 USD when Bitcoin can drop easily. I'll wait for the dip, then Ill consider buying.

its only worth it when you have a stable level of income so you can put in a large sum of money and expect huge returns rather then putting in a short amount which wont affect your life much hence its better to use that small amount of money on short term trades to make small amounts of profits to use that other expenditures.

This is just my reasoning personally. You need money to make money.

IT BROKE 10K

PUMP IT