Btsgangruling

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
reminder that he got caught used someone elses pictures
This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school everything about this guy screams loser.
I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and 4 others
Is that another one of your boyfriends?

Trungvu the vietnamese dog. Btsgangangruling is one from his many alts. He sucked off Alain delon and larping as a chad on this forum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Trungvu the vietnamese dog. Btsgangangruling is one from his many alts. He sucked off Alain delon and larping as a chad on this forum.
Oh the greycel, he does seem a bit too seasoned to be a newb tbh @btsgangruling thoughts?

MY NIGGA RUPERT
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
tales from the divorced boomer
thoughts on my mogger dick btw?

reminder that he got caught used someone elses pictures
This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school everything about this guy screams loser.
I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum
@btsgangruling you faggot bitch get rkt and exposed you ugly Pajeet no white girl would ever speak to a subhuman rajaprajeeet loser like you faggot learn your place too much of a fucking loser and pussy to meet me irl cos you know my 95KG ass would crack your fucking skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
@btsgangruling you faggot bitch get rkt and exposed you ugly Pajeet no white girl would ever speak to a subhuman rajaprajeeet loser like you faggot learn your place too much of a fucking loser and pussy to meet me irl cos you know my 95KG ass would crack your fucking skull
this nigga @Rupert Pupkin makes troll essays like these everyday jfl @ ur nigger iq

we have dogs barking for me here woof-woof xD

• Ugh..
He’s a worthless shitskin curry who’s going to rope in a few years
He’s curry that’s all that needs to be said @btsgangruling you belong to a pathetic cucked race that has been sucking foreign cock for over 5k years never forget that you Dalit

• +1
He’s curry that’s all that needs to be said @btsgangruling you belong to a pathetic cucked race that has been sucking foreign cock for over 5k years never forget that you Dalit
cba to argue with inferior subanimal niggers

• Ugh..