buccal fat removal

Elias

Elias

how can i get £2000 quick for buccal fat removal its making me depressed af i literally go up like 3 points just from sucking my cheeks in

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Chadelite
What bf% r u?

how can i get £2000 quick for buccal fat removal its making me depressed af i literally go up like 3 points just from sucking my cheeks in
lose weight man.

also you aren't getting 2k anytime soon, even with illegal stuff it will take some weeks/months and u need money to start.
What bf% r u?
bro im triple digit bf%

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
lose weight man.

also you aren't getting 2k anytime soon, even with illegal stuff it will take some weeks/months and u need money to start.

bro im triple digit bf%
Burst your fat reserves into thin air

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You need bones to spread out the fat. Buccal fat makes you look younger and if you remove it, you'll age worse and may have to resort to fillers to compensate for the lack of fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
You need bones to spread out the fat. Buccal fat makes you look younger and if you remove it, you'll age worse and may have to resort to fillers to compensate for the lack of fat.
This is true unfortunately. Buccal fat removal would be an easy quick fix, but easy fixes never work long term. Bad buccal fat area is usually the result of the combination of low cheekbones and a bad maxilla/jaw.
This is true unfortunately. Buccal fat removal would be an easy quick fix, but easy fixes never work long term. Bad buccal fat area is usually the result of the combination of low cheekbones and a bad maxilla/jaw.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I wouldn’t do it tbh