buddhist master refutes 'God'

yandex99

yandex99

Master
dharmakirti said that if God if permanent,then how can he have cognitions?how can a permanent(unchanging)thing produce changing things?

also,if God has cognitions,he is dependant on the objects,different from him,to cognize said objects,his cognition and him as a cognizer is dependant on a object outside himself.he cannot be self-sufficient in his essence,btw essences don't exist anyway.

the entire idea of a God is silly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, albe.ORG and Mog3D
@Eternal_

Great now we have a Buddhist nigger here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, JoshuaG, coispet and 13 others
Fuck that shit bud, do u know how are grass green?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
What makes grass green? Grass appears green because Chlorophyll absorbs light at two wavelengths, both red and blue, while reflecting green. If grass is kept in complete darkness it will turn white and die.

Fuck that shit bud, do u know how are grass green?
nothing exists buddy,it's all a hare's horn.nothing matters,this realization brings perfect equanimity(Peace) if internalized.

dharmakirti said that if God if permanent,then how can he have cognitions?how can a permanent(unchanging)thing produce changing things?

also,if God has cognitions,he is dependant on the objects,different from him,to cognize said objects,his cognition and him as a cognizer is dependant on a object outside himself.he cannot be self-sufficient.

Can u explain in simple English what u mean, because mine is bad, so we can have a talk about it

Can u explain in simple English what u mean, because mine is bad, so we can have a talk about it
Dharmakirti says,if God has DESIRES,and changing actions,how can he be permanent?does the impermanent and moving,changing things of his come from the permanent being of God?that is impossible,as something permanent is by definition unchanging and still.an unmoved mover is a married bachelor.God is a foolish archaic concept by literal retards.

as is the 'soul'and 'spirit'.

Last edited:
@Singaporean indian dude(forgot your name).Krishna doesn't exist.You don't exist.it's all a married bachelor and illusory.even the illusion is non existant.nothing matters.all duties of your God don't matter.this brings perfect equanimity upon internalization of said truth.

• Love it
Reactions: Mog3D
Dharmakirti says,if God has DESIRES,and changing actions,how can he be permanent?does the impermanent and moving,changing things of his come from the permanent being of God?that is impossible,as something permanent is by definition unchanging and still.an unmoved mover is a married bachelor.God is a foolish archaic concept by literal retards.

as is the 'soul'and 'spirit'.
He's desires and actions are permanent I'm a Christian and since God made his desires clear they have never changed is this what u mean?

buddism and easter philosphy in general needs to fuck off. these motherfuckers are the ones who propagated the whole "sex doesnt matter", "you dont need women to be happy" agenda

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and ShowerMaxxing
He's desires and actions are permanent I'm a Christian and since God made his desires clear they have never changed is this what u mean?
how can God have permanent desire?a desire by definition is a lack and a craving for attainment of what you lack,the supposed absolute and infinite being.how can a action be permanent?anything permanent is still,but to act is to move.

buddism and easter philosphy in general needs to fuck off. these motherfuckers are the ones who propagated the whole "sex doesnt matter", "you dont need women to be happy" agenda
nothing matters.realizing this brings perfect equanimity(peace),which is better than scratching the constant itch of desire for sex,something you lack and must fulfill,the fulfillment being temporary always.

Buddha mogs.padmasambhava is 'God'as he is the compounded aggregate of all buddhas' mindstreams in one 'person'.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@yandex99 your thoughts on this

how can God have permanent desire?a desire by definition is a lack and a craving for attainment of what you lack,the supposed absolute and infinite being.how can a action be permanent?anything permanent is still,but to act is to move.
Can't understand what you mean he's God but also he's been in our shoes aswell Jesus Christ was a human so why would someone who's been a human have a Desire God desires don't change and his actions are for those desires

nothing matters.realizing this brings perfect equanimity(peace),which is better than scratching the constant itch of desire for sex,something you lack and must fulfill,the fulfillment being temporary always.

Buddha mogs.padmasambhava is 'God'as he is the compounded aggregate of all buddhas' mindstreams in one 'person'.
this shit needs to die off. humnaity wouldnt exist if it wasnt for sex.

Can't understand what you mean he's God but also he's been in our shoes aswell Jesus Christ was a human so why would someone who's been a human have a Desire God desires don't change and his actions are for those desires
he has multiple desires?so his essence is compounded and in time and thus he is contigent and not self-sufficient.how then can he be 'God'?the definition of a god is not contigent and self sufficient in his essence(essences don't exist but speaking in conventional terms).a absolute being would have no craving or desire for anything,he lacks nothing,his essence would be complete and full and thus unchanging and thus permanent,in which case the monad concept makes more sense than the hindu or abrahamic or even deist 'god'.but I refuted neoplatonism in my other thread on the front page with my 'nothing can exist'thread.

this shit needs to die off. humnaity wouldnt exist if it wasnt for sex.
it's better to never have been born.pleasure is pain,life is painful and unsatisfactorary.

it's better to never have been born.pleasure is pain,life is painful and unsatisfactorary.
even more buddist cope. back to redidit

he has multiple desires?so his essence is compounded and in time and thus he is contigent and not self-sufficient.how then can he be 'God'?the definition of a god is not contigent and self sufficient in his essence(essences don't exist but speaking in conventional terms).a absolute being would have no craving or desire for anything,he lacks nothing,his essence would be complete and full and thus unchanging and thus permanent,in which case the monad concept makes more sense than the hindu or abrahamic or even deist 'god'.but I refuted neoplatonism in my other thread on the front page with my 'nothing can exist'thread.
His desires are for us thoe it's not his own desire if you can understand he wants us to follow him and be righteous otherwise we're evil and belong the lord of lies Satan and if we're pure evil why would God accept us he wants followers not robots that's why he gave us free will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
even more buddist cope. back to redidit
your just a animal trying to scratch a useless itch with no meaning with sex.

btw,sex isn't bad.some of the greatest buddhist masters like padmasambhava(guy in my avi)had multiple wives and plenty of sex.it just shouldn't be the goal of your life.

your just a animal trying to scratch a useless itch with no meaning with sex.

btw,sex isn't bad.some of the greatest buddhist masters like padmasambhava(guy in my avi)had multiple wives and plenty of sex.it just shouldn't be the goal of your life.
thats what your gay belief system says buddy. evolutionism says otherwise

His desires are for us thoe it's not his own desire if you can understand he wants us to follow him and be righteous otherwise we're evil and belong the lord of lies Satan and if we're pure evil why would God accept us he wants followers not robots that's why he gave us free will
but you all assert he created us,hence he had a lack before he did and had to fulfill said lack,why did he create us?to 'love'us?then there is a change from non-creator to creator,which means his essence is changing,thus contigent,thus he's not a 'god'and not self-sufficient or perfect,lacking nothing,seeking nothing,grasping at nothing.

it's easy to understand.

also a finite crime against a infinite God would merit infinite justice.justice is always comensurate.so he's a wrathful tyrant that is pretty capricious and thus the loving thing goes out of the window with the whole eternal hell thing.a perfect being is perfectly benevolent,like the glorious buddhas and arhats.

thats what your gay belief system says buddy. evolutionism says otherwise
evolution is blind.you have grasping issues in your psyche.you'll always be unhappy seeking things.atleast I have perfect peace and equanimity and contentment due to my belief.

Buddhists be like no we don't believe in god
There are tons of supernatural figures who act as a personal gods tho

but you all assert he created us,hence he had a lack before he did and had to fulfill said lack,why did he create us?to 'love'us?then there is a change from non-creator to creator,which means his essence is changing,thus contigent,thus he's not a 'god'and not self-sufficient or perfect,lacking nothing,seeking nothing,grasping at nothing.

it's easy to understand.

also a finite crime against a infinite God would merit infinite justice.justice is always comensurate.so he's a wrathful tyrant that is pretty capricious and thus the loving thing goes out of the window with the whole eternal hell thing.a perfect being is perfectly benevolent,like the glorious buddhas and arhats.
What lack bro?

I might believe in Buddhism it’s the literal definition of reincarnationmaxxing
reincarnation exists in other belief systems too

also,if God has cognitions,he is dependant on the objects,different from him,to cognize said objects,his cognition and him as a cognizer is dependant on a object outside himself.he cannot be self-sufficient in his essence,btw essences don't exist anyway.

I will be 6’7 chad in my next life?

Buddhists be like no we don't believe in god
There are tons of supernatural figures who act as a personal gods tho
buddhas have no essences.they don't have consciousnesses.they act based on past merit and the other view is that they are only thoughtforms of a sort empowered by buddhist mantras.atleast the vajrayana view is such.nirvana is the end of consciousness.

evolution is blind.you have grasping issues in your psyche.you'll always be unhappy seeking things.atleast I have perfect peace and equanimity and contentment due to my belief.
keep coping

to desire something is to lack it.
God doesn't lack something and he's the creator of us you don't question his actions, how can I question a God being you don't understand

if god used to be a born again christian but now is a blue haired tranny, then this argument is null and void

God doesn't lack something and he's the creator of us you don't question his actions, how can I question a God being you don't understand
Are u Christian?

What makes grass green? Grass appears green because Chlorophyll absorbs light at two wavelengths, both red and blue, while reflecting green. If grass is kept in complete darkness it will turn white and die.
Slap Love GIF by felat delibalta

i was gonna reply with something different but this popped up and then something else popped up

keep coping
beauty is a mental fabrication projected unto a object.it's empty of existance.hence also why it's subjective.seeking beauty as a goal in life is like a hamster on a wheel.

but buddhism says there are purelands (heavens made by a buddha's mental powers)that have endless sex with dakinis and yoginis that have beauty beyond anything worldly.if your weakness if sex,just seek this out.

beauty is a mental fabrication projected unto a object.it's empty of existance.hence also why it's subjective.seeking beauty as a goal in life is like a hamster on a wheel.

but buddhism says there are purelands (heavens made by a buddha's mental powers)that have endless sex with dakinis and yoginis that have beauty beyond anything worldly.if your weakness if sex,just seek this out.
more propaganda

buddah is a fat ethnicel what could he possibly teach me

more propaganda
studies show beauty is subjective,meaning it's only in the mind,as tastes differ,even congenital twins only agree half of the time which conventionally goodlooking individual is attractive.what sexually repels one attracts the other.you can see this just by looking at heterosexuality among the two genders.

I don't know why you would chase a mental fabrication .but the buddhas have COMPASSION for everyone so they created erotic heavens with dakinis that will sex you and love you perfectly.look up the delog dawa drolma she visited these heavens when she was dead for two weeks.also look up namo amituofo about amitabha's heaven on youtube,true stories.

How blackpillers choose their religion :
buddha was a blue eyed ksathriya aryan with perfect body and face anyway.all buddhas are goodlooking.all buddhas are born either brahmin or ksathriya.

guru rinpoche was polygamous and goodlooking,he is the incarnation of infinite and all buddhas.

studies show beauty is subjective,meaning it's only in the mind,as tastes differ,even congenital twins only agree half of the time which conventionally goodlooking individual is attractive.what sexually repels one attracts the other.you can see this just by looking at heterosexuality among the two genders.

I don't know why you would chase a mental fabrication .but the buddhas have COMPASSION for everyone so they created erotic heavens with dakinis that will sex you and love you perfectly.look up the delog dawa drolma she visited these heavens when she was dead for two weeks.also look up namo amituofo about amitabha's heaven on youtube,true stories.
studies also show that sex is a basic need

I might believe in Buddhism it’s the literal definition of reincarnationmaxxing
go to Dewachen.you can visit any other pureland from that one and it's the easiest to get into.infinite sex forever with dakinis of otherworldly beauty,who will unconditionally love you,being enlightened.many masters and ordinary tibetans that died and were resuscitated visited these purelands.they're called delogs.some of these buddhas leave behind relics,so its not a illusion.

Last edited:
you still have to be able to comprehend that he has laws and rules to follow. also it literally says in the bible that god gets mad/sad/envy even in his "divine state". Which implies he feels suffering that he cannot get rid of through his own willing

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
studies also show that sex is a basic need
there are people that live off air,no food or water needed.the ordinary person cannot.moderation is key.find a wife that treats you well and is easy to please and easygoing,have her for sex and love and move on with life.some of the biggest masters were householders.everyone is different.

That bald ethnic nigga is retarded