Buddies, I managed to lift 100 kilos

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
The excercise is "narrow grip machine row" if you are wondering, Which is harder than regular machine row

I increase the weight every week habitually, Despite my weird body shape my back is ironically my strongest relativelly body part so i must use that advantage and train it
"I know a guy who lifts 220kilos you are weak", I'm considered physically strong by my normie friends so does it really matter?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP, One Rep Max, ascension and 4 others
Good job bro keep going. I recommend always using free weights instead, as machines limit your range of motion which isn’t good.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, autistic_tendencies and ascension
You just got Up from your dirty chair?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, shabby890, Fiqh and 4 others
Good job bro keep going. I recommend always using free weights instead, as machines limit your range of motion which isn’t good.
bad recommendation

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Manmade

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
bad recommendation
What are you even talking about? You don’t know anything about lifting If you think using free weights over machines is a bad recommendation. Don’t speak on things you don’t know anything about.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
What are you even talking about? You don’t know anything about lifting If you think using free weights over machines is a bad recommendation. Don’t speak on things you don’t know anything about.
A well designed machine brutally mogs the majority of free weight exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and icon2125215
At the end of the day its unproductive and pretentious to argue for either case, even though one may be superior.
Showing up consistently and training with adequate intensity will get 95% of the result, regardless of whether you do a dumbell row or a machine row

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Post physique

At the end of the day its unproductive and pretentious to argue for either case, even though one may be superior.
Showing up consistently and training with adequate intensity will get 95% of the result, regardless of whether you do a dumbell row or a machine row
True but if your gonna debate which is better machine easily wins

A well designed machine brutally mogs the majority of free weight exercises.
That’s why a majority of pros use free weights and recommend 95% free weights right?

Post physique
Lol the underage roid abuser gonna try and tell me to post physique.

Not true at all. Ask any bodybuilder who knows what they’re talking about. You are retarded kys.

• +1
That’s why a majority of pros use free weights and recommend 95% free weights right?

Lol the underage roid abuser gonna try and tell me to post physique.

Not true at all. Ask any bodybuilder who knows what they’re talking about. You are retarded kys.
If your gonna use some retarded logic like if pros say X is good it must be good, then since my physique brutally mogs yours what I say is correct. Also most pro bodybuilders don't even say that jfl

The excercise is "narrow grip machine row" if you are wondering, Which is harder than regular machine row

I increase the weight every week habitually, Despite my weird body shape my back is ironically my strongest relativelly body part so i must use that advantage and train it
"I know a guy who lifts 220kilos you are weak", I'm considered physically strong by my normie friends so does it really matter?
what body weight did you lift 100 kg at

If your gonna use some retarded logic like if pros say X is good it must be good, then since my physique brutally mogs yours what I say is correct. Also most pro bodybuilders don't even say that jfl
Technoboss has more posts and better rep ratio therefore he wins

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Reps over weight

This whole gym talk is utter cringe, all this trash for still all being up to genetics. Only valid gym talk is steroids, rest is cringe

Literally everyone except you says free weights are better GrAYcel. It would be sad if your body didn’t mog mine seeing as you take roids right? Everyone says that jfl

• +1
Good job and take it slow brother 🙂👍
Consistency is everything

Literally everyone except you says free weights are better GrAYcel. It would be sad if your body didn’t mog mine seeing as you take roids right? Everyone says that jfl
Everyone says it so it must be better. Amazing logic, and it's not even correct decent amount of gymcels say machines are good.
Machines are better because they can be created so that the resistance is modified so that it matches your strength profile throughout the range of motion. (Impossible to do on any free weight rowing exercise)
They can also restrict the degrees of freedom of the movement allowing you to focus purely on working the muscle without coordination (possible on free weights aswell but not as much as on Machines)
They can also reduce intertial effects significantly making it friendlier on joints.

Do you have any logic as to why free weights are better beyond low iq drivel like people say it is?

Everyone says it so it must be better. Amazing logic, and it's not even correct decent amount of gymcels say machines are good.
Machines are better because they can be created so that the resistance is modified so that it matches your strength profile throughout the range of motion. (Impossible to do on any free weight rowing exercise)
They can also restrict the degrees of freedom of the movement allowing you to focus purely on working the muscle without coordination (possible on free weights aswell but not as much as on Machines)
They can also reduce intertial effects significantly making it friendlier on joints.

Do you have any logic as to why free weights are better beyond low iq drivel like people say it is?

What are you even talking about? So if I'm doing bent over rows with a bar, I'm not gonna feel the weight all throughout the range of motion? The resistance for the bar is the plates you add bro. Free weights force you to use more stabiliser muscles in order to control the weight. Easiest way I can compare is imagine a guy doing hack squats. You can add way more to the machine with hack squats, then you can with regular squats with a bar. Every machine will let you add more because the machine is doing the stabilizing for you. 95% of the exercises you should be doing are free weights bro. Obviously you can add in machines at the end of your workout to break down the muscle as much as you can (because its easier) but you shouldn't be relying on machines to calculate how strong you are.

I genuinely have no idea what you're doing in the gym. Do you not use free weights? Do you just use machines? Do you use more machines than free weights?

What are you even talking about? So if I'm doing bent over rows with a bar, I'm not gonna feel the weight all throughout the range of motion? The resistance for the bar is the plates you add bro. Free weights force you to use more stabiliser muscles in order to control the weight.
Correct you will not feel the weight when your arms are extended. Learn what torque is. Resistance is weight times moment arm. There is 0 moment arm when your arms are fully extended in a free weight row. And it only increases during the range of motion, as your lats get weaker. You can hold a weight until your grip gives out when your arms are extended but you cannot do that when your arms are flexed.
There is no such thing as 'stabiliser muscles' so free weights don't let you hit them better.

these are for women

Easiest way I can compare is imagine a guy doing hack squats. You can add way more to the machine with hack squats, then you can with regular squats with a bar. Every machine will let you add more because the machine is doing the stabilizing for you.
A hack squat is on a 45 degree incline so your only lifting 71 percent of the weight jfl ofc you can lift more mass. But you will also be able to lift more because the machine is 'stabilising' for you. How is that not a good thing? Is squatting on an exercise ball good because you have to 'stabilise' more?

Correct you will not feel the weight when your arms are extended. Learn what torque is. Resistance is weight times moment arm. There is 0 moment arm when your arms are fully extended in a free weight row. And it only increases during the range of motion, as your lats get weaker. You can hold a weight until your grip gives out when your arms are extended but you cannot do that when your arms are flexed.
There is no such thing as 'stabiliser muscles' so free weights don't let you hit them better.
Where do I start?..

First off, the muscles that stabilize you change during whatever lift you're doing. Obviously when referring to 'stabilizer muscles' it is dependent on whatever exercise you're doing. An example of this is when you're using the shoulder head press machine, your body does not need to utilize as many muscles at all to help stabilize the weight, because the weight is already stabilized by the MACHINE. THIS ROBS YOU OF YOUR GAINS. Normally an example of stabilizing muscles during OHP (and a lot of other lifts) are your ABDOMINALS. There is WAY less activation of the AUXILIARY muscles needed to do lifts when you are using machines!

Second off, you're not even making sense with your whole arms extended argument. When I'm using a bar and OHPing it, I won't be feeling the weight? With the shoulder press machine I can literally almost sleep holding the weight up because I don't need to do anything except leave my arms extended. You're saying I'd feel the weight more because it's a machine?? JFL.

I don't even know what machine you're using for rows. If you're trying to use the smith machine for rows, I am genuinely shocked.

The machine LOCKS YOU INTO ONE SPECIFIC RANGE OF MOTION. You have FREE RANGE OF MOTION with FREE WEIGHTS, which means better muscle activation in ALL of the muscles that would be needed to do the lift for real. When you need to lift something IRL you aren't gonna have it on a fucking machine bro use common sense.

Imagine your neighbor is asking you to help him move and he shows you his couch or some shit he needs to move. Are you gonna ask "well do you have a machine I can put this onto?" no you aren't. You're gonna pick it up like its a free weight, and this will be utilizing all the muscles need to pick it up.

USE COMMON SENSE MAN.

A hack squat is on a 45 degree incline so your only lifting 71 percent of the weight jfl ofc you can lift more mass. But you will also be able to lift more because the machine is 'stabilising' for you. How is that not a good thing? Is squatting on an exercise ball good because you have to 'stabilise' more?
Read my response to your other comment above.

The machine doing any kind of work for you is not ideal.

It's only ideal for maybe isolating certain body parts without caring about your other muscles getting worked (YOUR AUXILIARY MUSCLES)

And yeah theoretically it is better to squat on a medicine ball, but unfortunately there is no way to do that without ending up in the hospital.

Where do I start?..

First off, the muscles that stabilize you change during whatever lift you're doing. Obviously when referring to 'stabilizer muscles' it is dependent on whatever exercise you're doing. An example of this is when you're using the shoulder head press machine, your body does not need to utilize as many muscles at all to help stabilize the weight, because the weight is already stabilized by the MACHINE. THIS ROBS YOU OF YOUR GAINS. Normally an example of stabilizing muscles during OHP (and a lot of other lifts) are your ABDOMINALS. There is WAY less activation of the AUXILIARY muscles needed to do lifts when you are using machines!
How is being limited by my abdominals a good thing when I'm trying to get maximum tension onto my shoulder muscles?
Second off, you're not even making sense with your whole arms extended argument. When I'm using a bar and OHPing it, I won't be feeling the weight? With the shoulder press machine I can literally almost sleep holding the weight up because I don't need to do anything except leave my arms extended. You're saying I'd feel the weight more because it's a machine?? JFL.
Learn physics before you talk to me. I'm not going to give you a full blown lesson on mechanics, just know what I said in my original post is entirely correct. That's the reason why the top of a row is hard, compared to the start and you have retards using so much hip extension etc during the movement to cheat. And it is why the end of bench press is easier relative to the bottom (not as extreme on rows due to things like passive tension in muscles not fatigueing). And yes a machine can rectify this. Although a rowing or pressing machine cannot modify the moment arm, it can modify the amount of mass at each part of the range of motion, that you experience more relative resistance at the end in a press or less in a row. Or machines can be used to do exercises that actually have a moment arm at the end of press, or so that there is a moment arm at the start of a row. e.g machine pullover
The machine LOCKS YOU INTO ONE SPECIFIC RANGE OF MOTION. You have FREE RANGE OF MOTION with FREE WEIGHTS, which means better muscle activation in ALL of the muscles that would be needed to do the lift for real. When you need to lift something IRL you aren't gonna have it on a fucking machine bro use common sense.

Imagine your neighbor is asking you to help him move and he shows you his couch or some shit he needs to move. Are you gonna ask "well do you have a machine I can put this onto?" no you aren't. You're gonna pick it up like its a free weight, and this will be utilizing all the muscles need to pick it up.

USE COMMON SENSE MAN.
What the fuck does this have to do with going to the gym and building muscle

Last edited:
And yeah theoretically it is better to squat on a medicine ball, but unfortunately there is no way to do that without ending up in the hospital.
Holy fuck your retarded. When you squat on a medicine ball your body limits your output and tension production of your muscles so that you don't fall over and can control the weight. How is limiting the tension produced by your muscle a good thing for hypertrophy

How is being limited by my abdominals a good thing when I'm trying to get maximum tension onto my shoulder muscles?

Learn physics before you talk to me. I'm not going to give you a full blown lesson on mechanics, just know what I said in my original post is entirely correct. That's the reason why the top of a row is hard, compared to the start and you have retards using so much hip extension etc during the movement to cheat. And it is why the end of bench press is easier relative to the bottom (not as extreme on rows due to things like passive tension in muscles not fatigueing). And yes a machine can rectify this. Although a rowing or pressing machine cannot modify the moment arm, it can modify the amount of mass at each part of the range of motion, that you experience more relative resistance at the end in a press or less in a row. Or machines can be used to do exercises that actually have a moment arm at the end of press, or so that there is a moment arm at the start of a row.

What the fuck does this have to do with going to the gym and building muscle

If you know how to fucking read, you'll see the part where I say "It's only ideal for maybe isolating certain body parts without caring about your other muscles getting worked (YOUR AUXILIARY MUSCLES)" on the second response.

And it's CALLED ego lifting you absolute buffoon. If your abs aren't strong enough to support you during your OHP you aren't working abs enough. Normally speaking IF YOU USE FREE WEIGHTS LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO, your ABS AND AUXILIARY MUSCLES WILL ALSO GET WORKED SO THIS GENERALLY WON'T BE A PROBLEM UNTIL YOU'RE OHPING LIKE 300 POUNDS AND NEED TO WEAR A BELT FOR STABILIZING.

If you only use machines, you OBVIOUSLY will encounter the issue of your STABILIZER MUSCLES NOT BEING DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO HELP YOU WHEN USING FREE WEIGHTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET WORKED.

That's the reason why the top of a row is hard, compared to the start and you have retards using so much hip extension etc during the movement to cheat. And it is why the end of bench press is easier relative to the bottom (not as extreme on rows due to things like passive tension in muscles not fatigueing). And yes a machine can rectify this.
You still didn't answer me what machine you try to replace free weight rows with.

You are literally a retard. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a retard. Keep using machines and robbing yourself of gains while at the same time roiding at like 17yr old JFL.

If you know how to fucking read, you'll see the part where I say "It's only ideal for maybe isolating certain body parts without caring about your other muscles getting worked (YOUR AUXILIARY MUSCLES)" on the second response.

And it's CALLED ego lifting you absolute buffoon. If your abs aren't strong enough to support you during your OHP you aren't working abs enough. Normally speaking IF YOU USE FREE WEIGHTS LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO, your ABS AND AUXILIARY MUSCLES WILL ALSO GET WORKED SO THIS GENERALLY WON'T BE A PROBLEM UNTIL YOU'RE OHPING LIKE 300 POUNDS AND NEED TO WEAR A BELT FOR STABILIZING.

If you only use machines, you OBVIOUSLY will encounter the issue of your STABILIZER MUSCLES NOT BEING DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO HELP YOU WHEN USING FREE WEIGHTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET WORKED.

You still didn't answer me what machine you try to replace free weight rows with.

You are literally a retard. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a retard. Keep using machines and robbing yourself of gains while at the same time roiding at like 17yr old JFL.
You don't seem to be receptive to being educated. I am speaking mechanical facts.
If my 'stabiliser' muscles don't get worked I can easily work them on another exercise.
You can use this row as an example as an example. But any machine can do this, a pinloaded machine can use a cam to modify the resistance but I doubt you would understand the physics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224_024315_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224_024315_Gallery.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 0
grip these testicles gymcel

You don't seem to be receptive to being educated. I am speaking mechanical facts.
If my 'stabiliser' muscles don't get worked I can easily work them on another exercise.
You can use this row as an example as an example. But any machine can do this, a pinloaded machine can use a cam to modify the resistance but I doubt you would understand the physics.
jfl showing me a picture of this stupid machine for rows when you can use free weights and get 1000x more gains.

stick to the machines kid.

jfl showing me a picture of this stupid machine for rows when you can use free weights and get 1000x more gains.

stick to the machines kid.
Your a low iq retard. I just gave you mechanical rational as to why their better than free weights. I will gladly stick to the machines they're how I built my crazy physique

Your a low iq retard. I just gave you mechanical rational as to why their better than free weights. I will gladly stick to the machines they're how I built my crazy physique
no your chinese roids are how you built your physique dumbass. keep doing your primo even though you're supposed to be at maximum test and hormone production this young in your life. brootal retard pill.

My atrocious acne has prevented me from entering the gym lately :feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism