Buddy of mine gets exposed for wearing lifts at airport

how were the lifts even flagged wtf

Imagine the outrage if a girl was called out for their makeup use like that

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Manu le coq, Don Alejo Garza and 12 others
Yeah, the irony of lifts is that if you're full on manlet you can't really get much use out of them

They are most effective for average height guys looking to fraud 6 foot
Even more effective for 6’2 and up just wanting to further mog

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
When will they learn

Yeah, the irony of lifts is that if you're full on manlet you can't really get much use out of them

They are most effective for average height guys looking to fraud 6 foot
What if already 6’0 , can you still use lifts to fraud to 6’3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
i would legit have shown up 4 hours before my flight to avoid this

Bullshit, just dont be fucking retarded, u have to change ur lifestyle but its avoidable
routine above all else- respect

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator
why not just buy shoe with thick insole, or glue the insole into your shoe?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
This is why I stopped wearing lifts. I’ve just accepted my fate at 5’8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, AscendingHero and Deleted member 19766
The whole rest of the day all of the foids in my class walked up to him and stood on their top toes to mock him.
LOL did he put the lifts back on later or he js wore back his shoes without em.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
My guy had titanium sheets in his shoes mirin

For some background, one of my fellow looksmaxxer friends irl is 5’8” 5-5.25 PSL femalegazemaxxed face, and he started wearing 4 inch lifts when the covid lockdown happened so he could claim he just grew to 5’11” (aspie as fuck wearing lifts taller than 2 inches ik, but he really wanted those extra inches)

For some context the shoes legit looked like this
View attachment 1921249

In my class we are traveling for a research trip, and we had to go through TSA in the airport this morning.

He’s all nervous about getting exposed in front of everyone else so he takes off his shoes and hides them in the bin under his backpack, and is standing all hunched over so no one can tell this mf is 4 inches shorter.

Some of my classmates walked up to him and asked him why he was standing so weird and he said something like “Muh muh having bad back problems”. So at this point I’m kinda mirin his IQ, and I actually thought he was gonna get away with it. Until the worst fucking thing imaginable happens to this mf.

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

I saw the panic and fear in this mf’s eyes as he saw them grab his shoes, and he looked like he wanted to rope.

So TSA takes his shoes and REMOVES THE LIFTS IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS
View attachment 1921257

Everybody started dying laughing and I could see him literally shaking, a couple kids even took out their phones and started recording.

Never seen a more rope-fuel moment in my entire life holy fuck. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Never appreciated my height more than in that moment

View attachment 1921260

Just wondering, if he could have put the lifts in his socks and worn two pairs?
then when takes his shoes off, his lifts still stayed glued to feet

i guess the shape of the foot would be weird, but still you could lie and just you have some shit for flat feet or something?

but then again tsa would have probably thought he was smuggling something in his socks :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
Thankfully i am already 182cm and wearing air max or Jordans make me 185-186, thank you God for not making me a giga manlet

• +1
Reactions: cobra7 and Zeruel
thats what u get for trying to fraud ur genetics. jfl

TSA can flag whatever they want, and although it’s rare that lifts get flagged it can happen. Especially since they were so large too jfl

The worst part of it all was all the foids bullying him for it. These whores are fakeupmaxxed, fillermaxxed, faketitmaxxed, and yet they have the audacity to make fun of shoe lifts. Fucking ragefuel

View attachment 1921271
doesnt matter
most women have the way more value,and something to give than most men
so they deserve a well endowed and 6ft plus tall and above average looking guy atleast

• Hmm...
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
TSA can flag whatever they want, and although it’s rare that lifts get flagged it can happen. Especially since they were so large too jfl

The worst part of it all was all the foids bullying him for it. These whores are fakeupmaxxed, fillermaxxed, faketitmaxxed, and yet they have the audacity to make fun of shoe lifts. Fucking ragefuel

View attachment 1921271
Are gen z girls beyond repairv

LOL did he put the lifts back on later or he js wore back his shoes without em.
I want to know this too. When everyones back in school does he just walk around 4" shorter than he was before or wear the lifts and have everyone know he's still a fraudcel?

LL or death tbh.

BRUTAL. Even Pootin the recessed balding manlet dog wears lifts. This man right here will go er with nukes soon, all because he got mogged by DONALD TRUMP AND JOE THE SCHIZOID JBMAXXER BIDEN

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, ConspiracyTheory, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
i would legit have shown up 4 hours before my flight to avoid this

Bullshit, just dont be fucking retarded, u have to change ur lifestyle but its avoidable
Do you wear lifts everywhere?

What if already 6’0 , can you still use lifts to fraud to 6’3
You should probably claim no more than 6'2 tbh, a legit 6'0 can claim 6'1 very easily and that with 2 or maybe 2.5 inch shoes will get you to about 6'2 in the eyes of foids

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
You should probably claim no more than 6'2 tbh, a legit 6'0 can claim 6'1 very easily and that with 2 or maybe 2.5 inch shoes will get you to about 6'2 in the eyes of foids
I think im 6’1 barefoot , i have lifts from 1.5 inch - 3 inch including airmax/af1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I nearly got exposed by my FWB one time

I had my shoes just under her bed and she picks one of them up and says "nice shoes", she's waving them around to see the back and turned them upside down, I thought the lifts were gonna fall out

I quickly shot up and grabbed it off of her jfl I would not have been able to recover from humiliation like that if they had fallen out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7580, Patient A and 12 others
I think im 6’1 barefoot , i have lifts from 1.5 inch - 3 inch including airmax/af1
How is 3 inch? Lmk because I'm too high inhib to ever do anything beyond 6 cm or 2.4 inch tbh.

I would slip the TSA guy all the money in my wallet and tell him the truth and hope he'll understand *in a hypothetical scenario where I need to wear lifts *I'm 6'5 tho so it would never happen**

I nearly got exposed by my FWB one time

I had my shoes just under her bed and she picks one of them up and says "nice shoes", she's waving them around to see the back and turned them upside down, I thought the lifts were gonna fall out

I quickly shot up and grabbed it off of her jfl I would not have been able to recover from humiliation like that if they had fallen out
Do you never stand barefoot next to her jfl how does she not notice

Do you never stand barefoot next to her jfl how does she not notice
No i didnt, if I were to get in bed I'd take the shoes off while sitting down, then put them back on if I wanted to get up

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Oberyn, Gladiator and 3 others
No i didnt, if I were to get in bed I'd take the shoes off while sitting down, then put them back on if I wanted to get up
charlton heston laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
For some background, one of my fellow looksmaxxer friends irl is 5’8” 5-5.25 PSL femalegazemaxxed face, and he started wearing 4 inch lifts when the covid lockdown happened so he could claim he just grew to 5’11” (aspie as fuck wearing lifts taller than 2 inches ik, but he really wanted those extra inches)

View attachment 1921249

In my class we are traveling for a research trip, and we had to go through TSA in the airport this morning.

He’s all nervous about getting exposed in front of everyone else so he takes off his shoes and hides them in the bin under his backpack, and is standing all hunched over so no one can tell this mf is 4 inches shorter.

Some of my classmates walked up to him and asked him why he was standing so weird and he said something like “Muh muh having bad back problems”. So at this point I’m kinda mirin his IQ, and I actually thought he was gonna get away with it. Until the worst fucking thing imaginable happens to this mf.

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

I saw the panic and fear in this mf’s eyes as he saw them grab his shoes, and he looked like he wanted to rope.

View attachment 1921257

Everybody started dying laughing and I could see him literally shaking, a couple kids even took out their phones and started recording.

Never seen a more rope-fuel moment in my entire life holy fuck. It was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Never appreciated my height more than in that moment

View attachment 1921260
Brutal this is why when travelling you need to wear normal shoes man fuckk then keep the lifts in your suitcase

• +1

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
JFL high school nostalgy, when i got blackpilled last year at the last year of HS i started height frauding with small 1.5 inch insoles and nobody ever caught me, however one day after getting heightpilled and mogged at the streets i wore 2.5 inches insoles and i nearly got caught by a classmate...thank God i liked and i told him i had back pain because of scholiosis.
I learned from my mistake, planning to get a pair of elevator shoes from https://www.conzuri.com/

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
I'm 6'4 and been considering getting lifts cause I have caught so many guys at clubs wearing them and am convinced most guys do there. Even though I still mog 99% of club attendees I can't let these frauders get away with this shit. Gonna get 4" lifts and ascend to 6'8. I was always wondering why every male in nightclub was 5'11+ while any other social gathering the average is 2 inches shorter. Then I looked at their feet.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, A L P H A M A L E, Oberyn and 2 others

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
And gynocentric society probably made fun of that Mans pain while foids thirsted for chads

Fuck this gay world 🤡

• +1
Reactions: White Swordsman, Patient A, Gladiator and 1 other person
I'm 6'4 and been considering getting lifts cause I have caught so many guys at clubs wearing them and am convinced most guys do there. Even though I still mog 99% of club attendees I can't let these frauders get away with this shit. Gonna get 4" lifts and ascend to 6'8. I was always wondering why every male in nightclub was 5'11+ while any other social gathering the average is 2 inches shorter. Then I looked at their feet.
Mega retarded cause you will be exposed as a frauder at 6'4 lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Oberyn
One question: how do you guys wear this 4-inch stuff?

It is inconvenient as fuck. Or you actually buy some kind of platform shoes?
Mofos wearing high heels

Just trannymaxx at this point , most users on Here Like me love tall dark dymorphic boned women anyway

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Don Alejo Garza and Oberyn
I wouldn’t wear lifts when getting cleared, just store them in your bag and be manlet for like 10 minutes jfl. Same thing with going to the gym and stuff.

Way less brutal but I’ve seen someone have a similar experience. There was this guy at the airport with his timberlands in the security clearance with his wife. His wife was pretty tall at 5’9 and he looked to be the same height. But when they took off their shoes the guy was 2” shorter than his wife.
Based tbh

Tall women short men are the future

Cope tallfags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GorLee and Gladiator
Cant feel sorry for that bitch ass nigger. As someone who is 6'1 i hate niggas with lifts being near or same height as me, fucking fraudsters, because of them i will have to start wearing lifts as well. Good thing nigger got caught, fucker wanted to mog but only person he mogged is himself. Bitch ass nigger, this shit gonna haunt him for the rest of school, college and maybe even work
One of the good things about Balkans is that no one Looksmaxes cause everyone sees it as gay shit and thats why i have less compettition

Stil no pussy tho cause 5'7

• +1

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
I'd just scream "I HAVE A BOMB ALAHUAKBAR" so that I may go to heaven with 72 virgins because I'm sure as hell ain't getting any here

• JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 22126 and Gladiator
Recently went through airport security twice and had my all day stretcher in my hand luggage. Had it taken out both times and was asked ‘what is this’ lol

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 22126 and Oberyn

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
The airport Staff should be brutally murdered fuck them tbh.

• +1
Lifts are probably the worst way you can cope with short height

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
this is the funniest thing I seen in ages, if it happened.

4 inches is retarded af, just imagine him hunching over and shit.

and some TSA cell thinking hes some Muslim shoe bomber.

@Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet be aware of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
doesnt matter
most women have the way more value,and something to give than most men
so they deserve a well endowed and 6ft plus tall and above average looking guy atleast
women only want a guy who's top 1% in every way, for sure.

yet all I see in couples are women with sub 7s everywhere lol

View attachment 1921249

TSA flags his shoes
View attachment 1921254

View attachment 1921257

View attachment 1921260
btw was this ever brought up again during the trip?

I’ve seen vids on the hub that are realer than this story

holy fuck
I'm gonna have to live the rest of my life like this once I get lifts

Are you schoolmates with @Amnesia ?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I'm around 5'11 (179 - 180 cm) and occasionally I'll wear small 3 cm lifts that look like regular insoles in my boots or Nike AF to fraud 6 foot but never above that, this should be a lesson for you all, never fraud more than 1.5 max 2 inches

Do you have sex with your shoes on all the time?

why does height have to be “real” anwyays as long as they look tall

is it that embarrassing to be short jfl holy shit