Buddyboyos will i ever be able to atleast ascend ??

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum

Im bloated in these pictures i know that but how would I rate ..

fat fucking shnoze

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
Are you north east indian?

londonville vibes

fat fucking shnoze
I'm not fat my face was bloated here ..cause i stopped doing cardio ..this is how my body looks..also no fatty has a side profile like this ..I'm just bloated

Attachments

• 1648997678365~2.jpg
    1648997678365~2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
I'm not fat my face was bloated here ..cause i stopped doing cardio ..this is how my body looks..also no fatty has a side profile like this ..I'm just bloated

You look manly, Come to my house i can host for tonight

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 18032 and 1 other person
Yes I'm north east 'indian" cause it's under India ..however I don't like to call myself Indian
Another self hating chink, we don't even consider you indian jfl, you stupid momos bechne wala randi ka baccha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Yes I'm north east 'indian" cause it's under India ..however I don't like to call myself Indian
Another self hating chink, we don't even consider you indian jfl, you stupid momos bechne wala randi ka baccha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Self hating would be the shit skinned abo low iq streetshitters coming here to clean my toilets ..also it's nepalis who do that ...you cant call me a self hater ..I'm proud of my ancestors , our based history unlike shitskinned pajeets who have been conquered ever since the dawn of time

Let's be honest ..I'm only indian because of the mishaps done by the British ...most people from my region hate to be indians Jfl ..it's shitskins like you who lump us into your curry , Desi group everywhere on reddit , on quora ...keep seething negroid

this is why they find the rest of the country so hostile, its people like this.

And also political agendas by China and Myanmar.

also Momos are a nepali dish, North East Indians have different cuisines, in fact they have tons of tribes each of which have some unique aspects to their culture

U would look much better with a wider mouth and more forward growth and narrower face. Asian skull falios u but u look decent

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18340
U would look much better with a wider mouth and more forward growth and narrower face. Asian skull falios u but u look decent
>You look decent

=It's over ..I'm just being polite

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
>You look decent

=It's over ..I'm just being polite
No u look fine. 4 psl which is average.. Ur appeal would be higher if u had a punjabi/Pakistani pheno tho. 5/10 is my rate maybe 5.5/10 considering body.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
if u had a punjabi/Pakistani pheno tho
Hmmm ... This doesn't mog me tho lol ..

But holy shit I'm subhuman lol ..i should stop dreaming about being a ogrechad ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220403-205407.png
    Screenshot_20220403-205407.png
    571.1 KB · Views: 0