RATE ME IN PSL, AND ADVISE ME ON HOW TO IMPROVE

that award goes to me
who is that GIF

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Zherko
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Guys please rate me realistically, and tell me upto what rating can I ascend. Also tell me HOW to ascend. Please?
Not required but if someone could morph a looksmaxxed version of me I would appreciate it
im calling from microsoft corporation your computer has virus ahhhhhhhh :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
Guys please rate me realistically, and tell me upto what rating can I ascend. Also tell me HOW to ascend. Please?
Not required but if someone could morph a looksmaxxed version of me I would appreciate it
8 psl

LTn appeal just standard currycel

reincarnatemaxxing will save you

Is he?

@PrinceofDarkness
No he’s just an ugly coon and is upset about it.
Most arabs aren't black though

That "slur" doesn't make any sense

Also is he really arabic? Cuz if so that racist nigga needs to humble himself :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Arab = sand nigger
Sand coon is mad I Mogged his father in the forum so they cry about it all the time.
The only middle easterners I don’t consider sand nigger are Persians since the one in America are actually based and poor.

• JFL
No he’s just an ugly coon and is upset about it.

Arab = sand nigger
Sand coon is mad I Mogged his father in the forum so they cry about it all the time.
The only middle easterners I don’t consider sand nigger are Persians since the one in America are actually based and poor.
Are you arab?

F
good eye area in slums of colombo

he is classic ltn in india , people like me and him are what think of when they hear bob and vagene
uck even hardmaxxing won't salvage me?

Not even if I hardmaxx bruh?

@the_nextDavidLaid 17, 5'10, skinny fat, open to hardmaxxing, rate me bruh

@the_nextDavidLaid 17, 5'10, skinny fat, open to hardmaxxing, rate me bruh
its hard to cope with the truth, youll find solace in it soon enough subhuman bhai

• So Sad
Decent eye area. what are your flaws is the chin the nose and the pheno (can’t change that) what you need to do imo is lose facial fat by becoming lean you need more angularity. Fix chin recession by either CCW rotation of the maxilla. Chew more hard foods for cheekbone and mandible and start wrestling for the facial angularity trust me.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Oh noo bro its fucking over :feelswhy: subhuman

MTN, start going to the gym

IMG 0563

Decent eye area. what are your flaws is the chin the nose and the pheno (can’t change that) what you need to do imo is lose facial fat by becoming lean you need more angularity. Fix chin recession by either CCW rotation of the maxilla. Chew more hard foods for cheekbone and mandible and start wrestling for the facial angularity trust me.
Thanks man, I've already asked too much of you but if you could list out my failos and halos (if I have any lol) I would better know what I'm working with like "equal facial thirds, recessed chin, bad gonial angle etc"

Thanks man, I've already asked too much of you but if you could list out my failos and halos (if I have any lol) I would better know what I'm working with like "equal facial thirds, recessed chin, bad gonial angle etc"
@the_nextDavidLaid something like this, can you do that bruh?

@the_nextDavidLaid something like this, can you do that bruh?

Nah I’m lazy af just tell me what’s your goal? Do you want to be a pretty boy/Chad/Maesthetic/hyper Masculine etc depending on the answer you go about it a different way

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
what is your age and height

Nah I’m lazy af just tell me what’s your goal? Do you want to be a pretty boy/Chad/Maesthetic/hyper Masculine etc depending on the answer you go about it a different way
I want to be the best I can be, but I think want something between chad and pretty boy yk? Something in the middle, enhance my feminine features as well as masculine ones

I want to be the best I can be, but I think want something between chad and pretty boy yk? Something in the middle, enhance my feminine features as well as masculine ones
To start I’d say grow a stubble cause it makes round faces look more angular to look good while looksmaxxing…

Then next you don’t seem to have massive assymetry so you’re good there, next is try losing weight and becoming lean try doing cardio while lifting lightweight for high repetitions to remove any loose skin you may develop. Second, start chewing, many people think chewing is cope, it’s definitely not but most do it wrong, you need to chew with all your teeth.

Each tooth part creates a better bone area right above so, front teeth create more upwards force as in nasal bone, brow bone, ethimoid bone and chin.

The molars create good gonions and mandible while indirectly influencing the upper orbitals as in brow bone and the surrounding upper area and the cheekbone area while pulling the chin backward which is bad and you already have somewhat recessed chin so be careful.

And the premolars and the incisors create better cheekbone mass and indirect undereye support etc.

So, just buy big chunks of meat and pull with your teeth. Take note that balance is key and no one way is recommended. Don’t just chew with the molars chew with the premolars. Chew with one side of the face and then try the other etc. Go on YouTube and type lions, tigers, any other big cat to see how they eat and study it and do it just like them but don’t act like a cat lmao you’re a human so act human.

Next you need to start mewing, breathing correctly, and sleep on the floor on a Japanese style mat look them up and don’t smush your face while sleeping and don’t use any pillows.

Exercise as in sprinting cause they increase better leg bone density but you can always walk for at least 1 hour a day while taking your dog for a walk.

Something I don’t recommend is BELTPULLING I assume you have family members around so experiment and be creative I’ll link the BELTPULLING videos right here.

Next is the Bonesmashing part yea it’s very real BUT THERES A BIG REASON you should consider. Bonesmashing ONLY LOOKS GOOD IF YOURE ALREADY DECENT ENOUGH. You already look decent but I recommend waiting it out a tiny bit. A good way to bonesmash is starting wrestling. Mud wrestling is very popular in your country India I assume if you don’t live there it’s cool but wrestlers have massive brow ridges and cheekbones again you can Google it and you’ll see for yourself but you can also see that only the guys that already have decent facial structure look good after getting hit while wrestling. I recommend thinking this thoroughly before signing up because wrestling is A VERY PHYSICALLY DEMANDING SPORT so start training like a wrestler right after this if you want to participate to not kill yourself later when you do sign up lmao. You can also always just punch yourself or use a massage gun with a hammer attachment but I recommend studying Bonesmashing first before performing it by yourself. Which is why I recommend wrestling for that reason.

Obviously your height is acceptable but you can always try jumping a lot and play basketball it’s a good exercise which is also very demanding so be careful with everything.

Obviously your pheno is unfortunate but there’s tons of good looking guys with your pheno.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and lowtiernormy69
To start I’d say grow a stubble cause it makes round faces look more angular to look good while looksmaxxing…

Then next you don’t seem to have massive assymetry so you’re good there, next is try losing weight and becoming lean try doing cardio while lifting lightweight for high repetitions to remove any loose skin you may develop. Second, start chewing, many people think chewing is cope, it’s definitely not but most do it wrong, you need to chew with all your teeth.

Each tooth part creates a better bone area right above so, front teeth create more upwards force as in nasal bone, brow bone, ethimoid bone and chin.

The molars create good gonions and mandible while indirectly influencing the upper orbitals as in brow bone and the surrounding upper area and the cheekbone area while pulling the chin backward which is bad and you already have somewhat recessed chin so be careful.

And the premolars and the incisors create better cheekbone mass and indirect undereye support etc.

So, just buy big chunks of meat and pull with your teeth. Take note that balance is key and no one way is recommended. Don’t just chew with the molars chew with the premolars. Chew with one side of the face and then try the other etc. Go on YouTube and type lions, tigers, any other big cat to see how they eat and study it and do it just like them but don’t act like a cat lmao you’re a human so act human.

Next you need to start mewing, breathing correctly, and sleep on the floor on a Japanese style mat look them up and don’t smush your face while sleeping and don’t use any pillows.

Exercise as in sprinting cause they increase better leg bone density but you can always walk for at least 1 hour a day while taking your dog for a walk.

Something I don’t recommend is BELTPULLING I assume you have family members around so experiment and be creative I’ll link the BELTPULLING videos right here.

Next is the Bonesmashing part yea it’s very real BUT THERES A BIG REASON you should consider. Bonesmashing ONLY LOOKS GOOD IF YOURE ALREADY DECENT ENOUGH. You already look decent but I recommend waiting it out a tiny bit. A good way to bonesmash is starting wrestling. Mud wrestling is very popular in your country India I assume if you don’t live there it’s cool but wrestlers have massive brow ridges and cheekbones again you can Google it and you’ll see for yourself but you can also see that only the guys that already have decent facial structure look good after getting hit while wrestling. I recommend thinking this thoroughly before signing up because wrestling is A VERY PHYSICALLY DEMANDING SPORT so start training like a wrestler right after this if you want to participate to not kill yourself later when you do sign up lmao. You can also always just punch yourself or use a massage gun with a hammer attachment but I recommend studying Bonesmashing first before performing it by yourself. Which is why I recommend wrestling for that reason.

Obviously your height is acceptable but you can always try jumping a lot and play basketball it’s a good exercise which is also very demanding so be careful with everything.

Obviously your pheno is unfortunate but there’s tons of good looking guys with your pheno.

Good luck
View attachment 2986844
Love you bro, have a good day a great life, may you ascend to chad

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
nigga its so over rope immediatly

if you stick to indian and pakistani pussy you can get some. Forget about western women