RATE ME IN PSL, AND ADVISE ME ON HOW TO IMPROVE

4.4psl, ethnic tax: -2

2.4 overall

Kys and hope for a better spawn point next time.

Guys please rate me realistically, and tell me upto what rating can I ascend. Also tell me HOW to ascend. Please?
Not required but if someone could morph a looksmaxxed version of me I would appreciate it
skin/hair lightening (MUST DO) i can send u some guides if u want. perm is such a looks max for curries, and gymmax

skin/hair lightening (MUST DO) i can send u some guides if u want. perm is such a looks max for curries, and gymmax
send me the guides my guy

• +1
Reactions: kurdmaxxer
Guys please rate me realistically, and tell me upto what rating can I ascend. Also tell me HOW to ascend. Please?
Not required but if someone could morph a looksmaxxed version of me I would appreciate it
ltn, has high mtn potential

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormy69
MTN in India, just dont take selfies with lens distortion and u are perfectly average

• +1
What about potential to looksmax?
Since the jaws are not recessed and the ramus vertical height should be fine on first pic i consider that u can hardmaxx with sliding genioplasty with bone graft to fill the gap to add some height, width, mass and projection at ur chin area, i dont like implants since it would erode bone overtime as well as fillers that are expensive in the long run and can migrate giving u a permanent botched face, as it would bring u more masculinity overall

• +1
Since the jaws are not recessed and the ramus vertical height should be fine on first pic i consider that u can hardmaxx with sliding genioplasty with bone graft to fill the gap to add some height, width, mass and projection at ur chin area, i dont like implants since it would erode bone overtime as well as fillers that are expensive in the long run and can migrate giving u a permanent botched face, as it would bring u more masculinity overall
I ve done this myself, u can see the results in 3/4 view, it is not negligeable and is worth all the pennies, so i am a living proof it can change ur confidence

2055446 Moi
4209976 IMG 20240623 211831

Maybe a slight mandibular osteotomy as BSSO can optimize the chin advancement also, but it is more expensive and need a long time of rehab

• +1
i relate to you, because I'm a subhuman like you

• +1

Respectfully, your diet makes you bloat to hell and back. Masala has like 200g of salt. The spices make you smell terrible. Drink more water and eat things that aren't salted. Drink more water and eat fruits and vegetables without 4 kilos of salt and spices. Raw or cooked without salt and seasoning. Work out and lightly push people to do the same.

I'm mad because idiots think that it's "healthy."

It pisses me off autistically.

Respectfully, your diet makes you bloat to hell and back. Masala has like 200g of salt. The spices make you smell terrible. Drink more water and eat things that aren't salted. Drink more water and eat fruits and vegetables without 4 kilos of salt and spices. Raw or cooked without salt and seasoning. Work out and lightly push people to do the same.

I'm mad because idiots think that it's "healthy."

It pisses me off autistically.
Ikr but I'm not independent yet so I have to eat whatever my mother makes for 1 more year, the spices keep me bloated istg

"im not squinting bro"

another day in kanpur

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser
Ikr but I'm not independent yet so I have to eat whatever my mother makes for 1 more year, the spices keep me bloated istg

It's really not worth it, get a job, even something part-time. Not like you're gonna become an easy millionaire in India.

Ascend asap. Lift. Mew. Eat properly. Food is cheap in India no?

You are still developing and you're being destroyed by your diet.

• +1
saar u like 2.5 psl

• Hmm...
ltn

Low chad but if you looksmax True Adam.

buy my course i’ll tell you how 🤫

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormy69, Rea and gookcelriceR
How to ascend ? Kill yourself and try having white parents you stupid faggot curry

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn

How to ascend ? Kill yourself and try having white parents you stupid faggot curry
Just stfu NIGGER
Mashed potatoes looking ahh
Your mother is getting banged by your entire neighborhood
Your father is a fucking cuck
You were a fucking accident:feelsgood:
I fucked your mother and made your cuck father watch her getting railed

Just stfu NIGGER
Mashed potatoes looking ahh
Your mother is getting banged by your entire neighborhood
Your father is a fucking cuck
You were a fucking accident:feelsgood:
I fucked your mother and made your cuck father watch her getting railed
try squinting a bit more you subhuman low iq curry
WqFwJJpFrR

any "cumskin" with tan mogg you to your death bed faggot

any "cumskin" with tan mogg you to your death bed faggot
any "curry" who detans wil fucking mogg you to your oblivion, son of a cuck, faggot, who has a fucking girl as his avi, fucking trans son of a slut

detan or not you're still a carry facially keep coping with your tan subhuman kill yourself

>willascendsoon

kill yourself
I would kill myself, but your mother would miss me terribly. Don't want that happenin', do we son:feelshah::feelsgood:?

detan or not you're still a carry facially keep coping with your tan subhuman kill yourself
Your mother is a nymphomaniac, addicted to getting railed by me, it turns her on even further if your cuck dad's watching as I rail her from behind, doggy-style like the bitch she is

cat got your tongue, faggot :lul:?

Get into IIT (basically careermax) and then hardmax we will be there.

Get into IIT (basically careermax) and then hardmax we will be there.
Hardmaxxing can save me? I'm hoping to atleast become high mtn in india

Yeah it's never over no one. For now beard fraud by minox or something & research on surgeries for your failos before hardmax(7-8years from now)

Yeah it's never over no one. For now beard fraud by minox or something & research on surgeries for your failos before hardmax(7-8years from now)
I'm actually studying for jee 2025 from allen kota, so high chances I'll get into iit

3 psl unloveable face

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: majesticincel and lowtiernormy69