Budget Looksmaxing: Ultimate Guide for Poorfags (GTFIH BROKIES)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
From having to cover my own expenses in the past year, I have learned a lot about having to save money on cosmetic products.

Despite coming from an affluent background, my parents will not cover expenses for my supplements, skincare, or various looksmaxing items that I need (not that I'd ask my parents to buy me a penis pump anyway :lul:)

I'm of the opinion that one should not spend a lot of money on softmaxes, as they do not guarantee massive changes. Hence my first recommendation for you is the following to get a lot of stuff absolutely free:

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

I wear some pants like this...

...and then I put the items I need in my pockets. Then I walk out the store. It's that simple. In Cuckmerica, no employee will ever stop you. Just make sure you don't shoplift at the same store too often. The more you shoplift enough from one store, the more you risk getting arrested by POLICE 🚨
The reality is that many of the skincare items you need such as serums, creams, and face masks or makeup can be shoplifted easily.

But shoplifting is even better for supplements, which are typically rather expensive online. I would also NEVER recommend getting supplements from a website like Alibaba. Certain serums and skincare products are similar. You have no idea what is actually in these products and no one is willing to do a quality check.

I've shoplifted maybe close to $600 worth in supplements alone. This has of course helped me tremendously, as I am using these supplements as part of an ongoing human science project...

Now for items I'd personally recommend for you to save money, ranked in order of value to price...

1. IPL Machine (Hair Removal)
Value: $150+ for <$20

IPL devices can be used to minimize facial hair regrowth if you have Arab tier hair genes like me, but they are expensive. The most recommended ones are usually over $150. I bought this one from Temu for $15 and it worked instantly to reduce my 5 o'clock shadow and facial hair regrowth.

2. Bathmate Replica (Penis Enlargement)
Value: $150+ for $30

Bathmate is the creme da le creme when it comes to dickmaxxing and penis pumps. However it is rather expensive, and I can't justify spending over $150 when I already have a horse cock. So I purchased this replica, which has been confirmed to work the exact same as the original by Redditors who have tried both.

3. Teeth Strips / Purple Toothpaste (Teeth Whitening)
Value: $50+ for <$5

I don't see the purpose in spending over $50 on something that may or may not give good results like whitening strips, and I certainly don't see why you'd spend over $10 on purple toothpaste, which hasn't even been confirmed to work yet. You can get both with the exact same functionality for under $5 total. Though professional teeth whitening still probably mogs tbh

4. Lumify (Scleral Whitening)
Value: $20+ for >$5

Lumify is the best scleral whitener there is on the market, however the kikes at Bausch+Lomb have priced 7.5 mL vials at over $20. JFL at paying for that shit when you can get the same thing for $3.

5. Shoe Lifts / Shoulder Pads / Nose Lifts
Value: $20+ for >$10

The thing about these frauds is that the stuff you buy on Amazon or elsewhere is literally the exact same as what you get on Chinese websites, it's not even a replica. So buying your shit straight from the horse's mouth is optimal and much cheaper - these items are pretty much guaranteed to be 50% cheaper.

I hope this guide was helpful in giving you ideas to save some money. I prefer to save my hard earned cash for pro-dermatologist-administered skin treatments, anabolic steroids, and various hardmaxxes.

TLDR: I'd really just advise you to either shoplift or check a Chinese website next time you want to purchase some looksmax related apparatus.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT GUIDE ON THE ONLY NON-COPE SKIN BLEACHING METHOD!!!!

Haruhi suzumiya
@Preston @BrahminBoss@inferiorpispot234@lightskinbengali@John Cracovizk@SecularIslamist@Napoleon1800 @becomingnearperfect@Krakowski@mayo mogger@OGJBSLAYER @Gaygymmaxx @HernanDrago @Ai Impact@bishōnenmaxxer @HarrierDuBois @HernanDrago @zap @Ryldoo IS COPING @Napoleon1800 @InSplit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, devonhendryx999, EggKing and 24 others
DNR good thread bookmarked botb now kys faggot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: alekahmeti, AngryShortMale and SidharthTheSlayer
You can just get a Leluv or LA airpump since it's cheaper and doesn't require water

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Father47, zura and 1 other person
wont the cameras catch you?

wont the cameras catch you?
Brotha no one is going to be watching the camera footage looking for you, they are placed there primarily to scare you out of shoplifting in the first place

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny, wishIwasSalludon, kingpiin and 5 others
From having to cover my own expenses in the past year, I have learned a lot about having to save money on cosmetic products.

Despite coming from an affluent background, my parents will not cover expenses for my supplements, skincare, or various looksmaxing items that I need (not that I'd ask my parents to buy me a penis pump anyway :lul:)

I'm of the opinion that one should not spend a lot of money on softmaxes, as they do not guarantee massive changes. Hence my first recommendation for you is the following to get a lot of stuff absolutely free:

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

...and then I put the items I need in my pockets. Then I walk out the store. It's that simple. In Cuckmerica, no employee will ever stop you. Just make sure you don't shoplift at the same store too often. The more you shoplift enough from one store, the more you risk getting arrested by POLICE 🚨
The reality is that many of the skincare items you need such as serums, creams, and face masks or makeup can be shoplifted easily.

But shoplifting is even better for supplements, which are typically rather expensive online. I would also NEVER recommend getting supplements from a website like Alibaba. Certain serums and skincare products are similar. You have no idea what is actually in these products and no one is willing to do a quality check.

I've shoplifted maybe close to $600 worth in supplements alone. This has of course helped me tremendously, as I am using these supplements as part of an ongoing human science project...

Now for items I'd personally recommend for you to save money, ranked in order of value to price...

View attachment 2542900

IPL devices can be used to minimize facial hair regrowth if you have Arab tier hair genes like me, but they are expensive. The most recommended ones are usually over $150. I bought this one from Temu for $15 and it worked instantly to reduce my 5 o'clock shadow and facial hair regrowth.

View attachment 2542934

Bathmate is the creme da le creme when it comes to dickmaxxing and penis pumps. However it is rather expensive, and I can't justify spending over $150 when I already have a horse cock. So I purchased this replica, which has been confirmed to work the exact same as the original by Redditors who have tried both.

View attachment 2542904View attachment 2542905

I don't see the purpose in spending over $50 on something that may or may not give good results like whitening strips, and I certainly don't see why you'd spend over $10 on purple toothpaste, which hasn't even been confirmed to work yet. You can get both with the exact same functionality for under $5 total. Though professional teeth whitening still probably mogs tbh

View attachment 2542977View attachment 2544080

Lumify is the best scleral whitener there is on the market, however the kikes at Bausch+Lomb have priced 7.5 mL vials at over $20. JFL at paying for that shit when you can get the same thing for $3.

View attachment 2542996View attachment 2542997View attachment 2542998

The thing about these frauds is that the stuff you buy on Amazon or elsewhere is literally the exact same as what you get on Chinese websites, it's not even a replica. So buying your shit straight from the horse's mouth is optimal and much cheaper - these items are pretty much guaranteed to be 50% cheaper.

I hope this guide was helpful in giving you ideas to save some money. I prefer to save my hard earned cash for pro-dermatologist-administered skin treatments, anabolic steroids, and various hardmaxxes.

TLDR: I'd really just advise you to either shoplift or check a Chinese website next time you want to purchase some looksmax related apparatus.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT GUIDE ON THE ONLY NON-COPE SKIN BLEACHING METHOD!!!!

View attachment 2543008
@Preston @BrahminBoss@inferiorpispot234@lightskinbengali@John Cracovizk@SecularIslamist@Napoleon1800 @becomingnearperfect@Krakowski@mayo mogger@OGJBSLAYER @Gaygymmaxx @HernanDrago @Ai Impact@bishōnenmaxxer @HarrierDuBois @HernanDrago @zap @Ryldoo IS COPING @Napoleon1800 @InSplit
bookmarked. do you know any good sources for hydroquinoine for germancels?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
just steal things basically? 💀

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ferdaboybenny and SidharthTheSlayer
bookmarked. do you know any good sources for hydroquinoine for germancels?
You can get it from curry pharmacies online, from places like IndiaMart and the like, but I wouldnt recommend overall because you dont know what tf these curries are putting in that shit
I recommend giving yourself some scars or hyperpigmentation then getting it prescribed by your dermatologist, it will guarantee you get a quality product that is real hydroquinone

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You can get it from curry pharmacies online, from places like IndiaMart and the like, but I wouldnt recommend overall because you dont know what tf these curries are putting in that shit
I recommend giving yourself some scars or hyperpigmentation then getting it prescribed by your dermatologist, it will guarantee you get a quality product that is real hydroquinone
my father was in turkey a few days ago and its receipt free there if only i had known bruh now he is back...i will be looking online but some sources dont ship to germany. do you also have another link for the first product? the item was discontinued

my father was in turkey a few days ago and its receipt free there if only i had known bruh now he is back...i will be looking online but some sources dont ship to germany. do you also have another link for the first product? the item was discontinued
Just search for it on Temu my g

• +1
do you have other hydroquinoine sources?
Try looking on facebook or something for people who can sell it without a prescription
Idk dawg why are you hesitant to talk to your doctor

• +1
Can you use the ipl device on your pubes

• +1
i’m waiting for the skin lightening thread

IMG 7458

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ApollonProject, zura, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@SidharthTheSlayer also tag me in next thread bhai

• +1

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
before and after of that beard thing pls

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
Why would you use a dick pump if you don’t have Ed?

interesting will look into the hair removal product, will also use it to get rid of my caveman subhuman steppe body hair I got from the devil blood that runs in my veins.

• Love it
Imagine getting pinched for stealing shoe lifts and a penis pump

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
Over for indiancels, both temu and alibaba is banned here

• So Sad

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
Bookmarked

interesting will look into the hair removal product, will also use it to get rid of my caveman subhuman steppe body hair I got from the devil blood that runs in my veins.
Indians get body hair from indo-iranian genetics not from Steppe stupid Dravidian

Eyedrops from chinese websites will make you blind jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and SidharthTheSlayer
time to stirnermaxx

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
Did you try the south moon eye drops?

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
Only good part is the shoplifting piece. Being a cheapskate will always cost you in quality and i wouldnt take too many risks with penis pumps

Can I still have a chance of growing back my hair if I use the temu IPL. I don't want to fresh shaven my entire life.

Another BOTB worthy piece of gold from you.
If you're black or dark enough to be perceived as one, take advtange of your privilege and just openly steal, legit NOBODY will stop you. They will legit allow you to openly steal if black especially in the USA, talking from experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631, SidharthTheSlayer and enchanted_elixir
If you're black or dark enough to be perceived as one, take advtange of your privilege and just openly steal, legit NOBODY will stop you. They will legit allow you to openly steal if black especially in the USA, talking from experience

TFW poor white trash.

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
Good thread

Wear height boosting shoes as well. This is the only good part of being a tall brown male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and IAMNOTANINCEL

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
Um

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
um this is bad I dont wanna steal I will feel guilty

• JFL
does ipl work? can u dm me pics? i’m really planning on buying one.

• +1
Reactions: rayanz.2008

SHOPLIFT!!!!!!

Here's how I do it:

View attachment 2542775

View attachment 2542900

View attachment 2542934

View attachment 2543008
I stole a barbell with some weights on it from a bunch of African migrants lmao my bicep hurts tho… fellow Temu enjoyer in the house also link a new IPL Laser

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww