Building aesthetic max guide for each race

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Hello sirs, im thinking about building a aesthethic max guide for BBCs, but i would like to know if there are ppl around interested to make the same for their race too, like aesthetic curry guide, aesthetic rice guide, aesthetic white guide, aesthetic arab, aesthethic latino, every guide will be separated and as complete as possible, with surgeries, ratios, harmony, etc.

Who would?

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 2788, Jack and 2 others
sure, go for it

Hello sirs, im thinking about building a aesthethic max guide for BBCs, but i would like to know if there are ppl around interested to make the same for their race too, like aesthetic curry guide, aesthetic rice guide, aesthetic white guide, aesthetic arab, aesthethic latino, every guide will be separated and as complete as possible, with surgeries, ratios, harmony, etc.

Who would?
Stop calling your self BBC and rope

Who would?

I would start looking for the experts. Most people here aren’t educated in that shit.

It takes months and years to get a complete grasp on facial aesthetics.