Bulge experiement success

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I went for a run in the morning here in the neighborhood, but before that I decided to put some pants (the weather was a cold) a little tight and I put a sock in my underwear and with that... that's it, you have a completely visible bulge.

I run every week here in the leisure area of the neighborhood, and many residents go too. I called about 10 "friends" who run with me every week, four went. 2 girls and 2 guys.

But what I was looking for worked out, as I always ran in baggy shorts, it didn't look suspicious. The 2 girls that run, looked discreetly from time to time, but one looked constantly and this one I decided to have a conversation on whatsapp.

\\\But before we go into the conversation, I have to answer a few points that many will ask///
What the fuck is that good for? When you have to show the real thing she will be disappointed and make fun of you with her friends:
That's could be true, but I'm above avarege so it's ok. I doubt that she thinks that I'm a 9 inches monster, so all good.

Asian again? Are you fucking serious, it's that a fetich? And why are so many asians here:
Boyos... I'm live in a rich area in a State and City that have a huge amount of asian people, especially in my neighborhood who is rich (for brazilian standarts), so it's very comum.

20211114 125131

20211114 132355

20211114 133116

Translation-

Me: [her name] and I kind of realized where you were looking, ok?

Her: Damn but also, how not to look...

Me: You can't, you're objectifying me

Her: Really? I don't care

Her: But you too, you wore these pants tight just to your dick be marked on. Don't fool me, I know
(Here I was in shock, I tried to disguise myself and act like I don't know anything)

Me: hahahaha now it's forbidden to wear sweatpants

Me: It's not the pants, God with his infinite grace and mercy has blessed me in this regard.

Her: Nigga you are so shameless

Her: Show it and if it's a man then

Me: Hahahaha Jeez (her name)

Her: Go, aren't you the blessed one?

Me: I am, but I'm ashamed (fucking lie)

Her: Oh stop it

Me: I'll think (I'll send it to her but I'm waiting a bit)

Her: Aff, when you decide to send it, I'll see...

《================================》
When I send it to her, I'll post the outcome, but I don't guarantee that I'll show y'll her nudes if I can get some from her.​

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Preoximerianas, Ryan and 12 others
To clarify more things. The problem I'm having is that the blackpill community is growing in my shit country, so I'm afraid that some blackpill bastard who lives near me or knows the person to let her know or identify me, the chance of this happening is small but I don't want to risk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 16369, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Ok Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15099, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Another day, another brag thread by tropical tyrone
Nothing new in this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Hades, AscendingHero and 13 others
Some members here have already seen my face, they can guarantee that I'm not a Tyrone.
Tyrone lite being generous
Probably because your frame.
I'm 6'2 framelet and cant get nothing

Probably because your frame.
I'm 6'2 framelet and cant get nothing
I give you that, I have a huge frame. But man...You are fucking 6'2 you should at least slay some medium ugly bitches, even if in our country height does not matter to much, but at least should help a little.

• +1
Reactions: The_God, DivineBeing, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Why is you letting a Asian bitch call you nigga???? @Blackeycel GET THIS COON
:lul::lul::lul:, rlx my nigga. Cara ou mano, means dude. But I translated to nigga, she meant; bro or dude

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 14543 and Frank Jack
why u speaking in backwards riddles just speak normally

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Tropical Tyrone
Sockpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Fear, Preoximerianas and 12 others
  • WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 14543
would cum on her monolids tho icl

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97, Hades, AscendingHero and 4 others
Conclusion, we exchanged nudes and I'm currently trying to set up a date with her. 100% success, God is good.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Beetlejuice
I will not post her nudes here. Maybe someday. But not now. Sorry boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I get it Chad. You’re a slayer who can fuck a different girl every hour of the day. I get jt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
Ropefuel ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, rydofx and Tropical Tyrone
wow nice jungle gook

• JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
what the fuck man

• Hmm...
I give you that, I have a huge frame. But man...You are fucking 6'2 you should at least slay some medium ugly bitches, even if in our country height does not matter to much, but at least should help a little.
I got rated 2 psl here, already forgot about slaying.

• So Sad
Some members here have already seen my face, they can guarantee that I'm not a Tyrone.
Tyrone lite being generous
ive seen your face. you look like a black amish

anyway bulge theory has been proven many times good job though.

• +1
You’re creative man not gonna lie, have any more of these practical tricks?

Huh. I've always been self conscious and worried when my bulge was visible. Afraid girls might think I have a partial chub, when that's not the case. Maybe I should stop giving a fuck.

• +1
Huh. I've always been self conscious and worried when my bulge was visible. Afraid girls might think I have a partial chub, when that's not the case. Maybe I should stop giving a fuck.
You need to understand that girls are pervs as guys are, they will see your bulge and will think and mirin about. Dickpill is so brutal :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, noodlelover and Tyronecell
You need to understand that girls are pervs as guys are, they will see your bulge and will think and mirin about. Dickpill is so brutal :feelsbadman:
This is awesome to know!

Yah, I noticed guys that do well with women often will wear clothes with the same attributes that makes me really attracted when I see a woman's clothes have.

That being, showing a large chunk of skin (arms or chest), as well as being thick and a little baggy. That way, it gives the girls enough information about your low body fat level and muscle mass to give them an idea, but then because of the bagginess forces them to imagine the rest of your body. Because they're imagining and not being shown there's a lot more intensity to it and it causes more attraction (But obviously you'd need a good body for it too work).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Tropical Tyrone
Girls will only look at a guys bulge when he is attractive. Otherwise you can have the biggest bulge ever, and still be invisible like air.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Girls will only look at a guys bulge when he is attractive. Otherwise you can have the biggest bulge ever, and still be invisible like air.
I don't think so. Even if you are not handsome girls will look at your bulge and think about it. Dick size matters, so even if you not have a handsome face a big dick can give you points. @RealLooksmaxxer said that I look like a Black amish but that didn't stop me from getting a "date" with this girl. But for the sake of transparency I tell you that my height and frame help me, so face isn't everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
I don't think so. Even if you are not handsome girls will look at your bulge and think about it. Dick size matters, so even if you not have a handsome face a big dick can give you points. @RealLooksmaxxer said that I look like a Black amish but that didn't stop me from getting a "date" with this girl. But for the sake of transparency I tell you that my height and frame help me, so face isn't everything.
That makes sense. Guys still look at an ugly and fat girls boobs if they look good.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Vvvvxxxx and Tropical Tyrone
Mirin ngl
I got succes too but withouth the sock only gray sweatpants

• +1
I went for a run in the morning here in the neighborhood, but before that I decided to put some pants (the weather was a cold) a little tight and I put a sock in my underwear and with that... that's it, you have a completely visible bulge.

I run every week here in the leisure area of the neighborhood, and many residents go too. I called about 10 "friends" who run with me every week, four went. 2 girls and 2 guys.

But what I was looking for worked out, as I always ran in baggy shorts, it didn't look suspicious. The 2 girls that run, looked discreetly from time to time, but one looked constantly and this one I decided to have a conversation on whatsapp.

\\\But before we go into the conversation, I have to answer a few points that many will ask///
What the fuck is that good for? When you have to show the real thing she will be disappointed and make fun of you with her friends:
That's could be true, but I'm above avarege so it's ok. I doubt that she thinks that I'm a 9 inches monster, so all good.

Asian again? Are you fucking serious, it's that a fetich? And why are so many asians here:
Boyos... I'm live in a rich area in a State and City that have a huge amount of asian people, especially in my neighborhood who is rich (for brazilian standarts), so it's very comum.

View attachment 1403617
View attachment 1403620
View attachment 1403622
Translation-

Her: But you too, you wore these pants tight just to your dick be marked on. Don't fool me, I know
(Here I was in shock, I tried to disguise myself and act like I don't know anything)

Me: It's not the pants, God with his infinite grace and mercy has blessed me in this regard.

When I send it to her, I'll post the outcome, but I don't guarantee that I'll show y'll her nudes if I can get some from her.​
0 words read but btw that china bitch is subhuman I’d annihilate her glabela with my fist easily

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Over
You’re creative man not gonna lie, have any more of these practical tricks?
Sorry, I didn't pay attention and ended up skipping your comment. I have a technique, but it's an infamous technique and many here called me a faggot because of it. I call it JSYODT (Just suck your own dick theory) . For example, I like to get blowjobs, especially facefucking, so when I'm exchanging nudes with some foid I send a picture of me sucking my own dick, most are impressed and in shock and I kind of say if they can help me with this and stuff, the conversation goes arriving on that path and in the end I try to convince them to do deepthroat or facefuck, it works 80% of the time.

But then... you at least have to get to the point where she's interested in you, and at least sent you some nudes. That's the hard part.
It's sound dumb and gay, but it works.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and rydofx
Sorry, I didn't pay attention and ended up skipping your comment. I have a technique, but it's an infamous technique and many here called me a faggot because of it. I call it JSYODT (Just suck your own dick theory) . For example, I like to get blowjobs, especially facefucking, so when I'm exchanging nudes with some foid I send a picture of me sucking my own dick, most are impressed and in shock and I kind of say if they can help me with this and stuff, the conversation goes arriving on that path and in the end I try to convince them to do deepthroat or facefuck, it works 80% of the time.

But then... you at least have to get to the point where she's interested in you, and at least sent you some nudes. That's the hard part.
It's sound dumb and gay, but it works.
Just Suck Your Own Dick Theory :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

20211203 093634

Some time passed so its here for y'll boyos, her titties are nothing special but she has a nice ass and pussy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Preoximerianas, Beetlejuice and 2 others
what happened to the white one who send you her tits and dildo in vagina pics. did you fuck her?
Not yet, We both don't have time, for me it's work and college, and for her it's travel, so we are waiting to the right time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 360°
Not yet, We both don't have time, for me it's work and college, and for her it's travel, so we are waiting to the right time.
good luck. she is the real deal tbh and don't forget to document it for your bros:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
good luck. she is the real deal tbh and don't forget to document it for your bros:forcedsmile:
I will try boyo, don't worry

• Love it
Reactions: 360°

View attachment 1403617
View attachment 1403620
View attachment 1403622
Translation-

you in east asia nigga? jfl whats your psl dick pill is not real unless you're hot you have to be attractive for her to care about your meat

you in east asia nigga? jfl whats your psl dick pill is not real unless you're hot you have to be attractive for her to care about your meat
I'm in Brazil boyo. And how dickpill is not real? It's real and one of most brutal of pills.
Average face
191 (6'3")
Big frame
2572107 20211008 080429

• +1
you're definitely amish jfl

• JFL
I'm in Brazil boyo. And how dickpill is not real? It's real and one of most brutal of pills.
Average face
191 (6'3")
Big frame
View attachment 1424961
you might call me racist but you would never make it in the west or highly advanced countries like jap or singapore or mainly dominated by whites best bet to stay in brazil

you might call me racist but you would never make it in the west or highly advanced countries like jap or singapore or mainly dominated by whites best bet to stay in brazil
Nah, I understand what you are saying man, in the U.S or Europe I would probably had difficult slaying comparing to Brazil, it's a lot easy here. But would say that (not trying to brag) that I had sucess in other places. I stayed in Taiwan for 2 weeks and I maneged to slay two girl, and if I'm being honest I think because of my height and frame. Never mogged so much people in my intere life, people there (men) were tiny in height and frame so I managed to stand out. Slayed 2 girls, there. I will probably will go to Europe Spain in the next year and them I will see how much sucess I can achieve

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and bobt
Nah, I understand what you are saying man, in the U.S or Europe I would probably had difficult slaying comparing to Brazil, it's a lot easy here. But would say that (not trying to brag) that I had sucess in other places. I stayed in Taiwan for 2 weeks and I maneged to slay two girl, and if I'm being honest I think because of my height and frame. Never mogged so much people in my intere life, people there (men) were tiny in height and frame so I managed to stand out. Slayed 2 girls, there. I will probably will go to Europe Spain in the next year and them I will see how much sucess I can achieve
how do i put this in the west or europe you have chads with bigger cocks and better faces and i realized jap only wants whites as sex objects :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: their culture is obsessed with it

• +1