Bulge experiement success

keep fucking though

keep fucking though

good luck. she is the real deal tbh and don't forget to document it for your bros:forcedsmile:
Yikes, talking with her, she's not seen very supportive of the idea of being filmed. I will keep trying to convince her to change her mind but I don't know

Die

• So Sad
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
I went for a run in the morning here in the neighborhood, but before that I decided to put some pants (the weather was a cold) a little tight and I put a sock in my underwear and with that... that's it, you have a completely visible bulge.

I run every week here in the leisure area of the neighborhood, and many residents go too. I called about 10 "friends" who run with me every week, four went. 2 girls and 2 guys.

But what I was looking for worked out, as I always ran in baggy shorts, it didn't look suspicious. The 2 girls that run, looked discreetly from time to time, but one looked constantly and this one I decided to have a conversation on whatsapp.

\\\But before we go into the conversation, I have to answer a few points that many will ask///
What the fuck is that good for? When you have to show the real thing she will be disappointed and make fun of you with her friends:
That's could be true, but I'm above avarege so it's ok. I doubt that she thinks that I'm a 9 inches monster, so all good.

Asian again? Are you fucking serious, it's that a fetich? And why are so many asians here:
Boyos... I'm live in a rich area in a State and City that have a huge amount of asian people, especially in my neighborhood who is rich (for brazilian standarts), so it's very comum.

View attachment 1403617
View attachment 1403620
View attachment 1403622
Translation-

Me: [her name] and I kind of realized where you were looking, ok?

Her: Damn but also, how not to look...

Me: You can't, you're objectifying me

Her: Really? I don't care

Her: But you too, you wore these pants tight just to your dick be marked on. Don't fool me, I know
(Here I was in shock, I tried to disguise myself and act like I don't know anything)

Me: hahahaha now it's forbidden to wear sweatpants

Me: It's not the pants, God with his infinite grace and mercy has blessed me in this regard.

Her: Nigga you are so shameless

Her: Show it and if it's a man then

Me: Hahahaha Jeez (her name)

Her: Go, aren't you the blessed one?

Me: I am, but I'm ashamed (fucking lie)

Her: Oh stop it

Me: I'll think (I'll send it to her but I'm waiting a bit)

Her: Aff, when you decide to send it, I'll see...

《================================》
When I send it to her, I'll post the outcome, but I don't guarantee that I'll show y'll her nudes if I can get some from her.​
mog whole forum in lay counts..at least tag me in ur brag threads ...fun to read tbh

• +1
How do dicklets cope?

• JFL
Wait OP how big are you? Cause sock bulge ain't gonna do shit if someone is 3 inches :lul:

mog whole forum in lay counts..at least tag me in ur brag threads ...fun to read tbh
Nah, my count is only 11-12, ammnesia is 150+ and he fucked so many bitches that he does not feel nothing anymore.

• Woah
Reactions: Ryan
20211205 170531

Moreee, as I said, such a nice ass but whatever tities.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 1617
nigga where do u find these wome give me a answer
I just go outside and meet people, most of that women are fom my social circle, I not ammenisia who can fuck a women knowing her for just 1 day so yeah, these are women that I know going outside meeting them in club/sports area or in the leasure area in the neighborhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617