Bulking is a double edged sword

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Posts
331
Reputation
328
I fuckin hate bulking it fuckin makes me depressed eating shit late at night and it also ruins my skin even when I'm on tret how do you guys do it. I'm 6'2 at 75kg is that an alright weight bare in mind i look skinny without wearing somewhat tight clothes I don't know if I'm going to keep on bulking or not
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 31560 and ConfusedBolivian
6’2 75kg is underweight keep bulking
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and untouchable_coper
Improve your skin by cutting out low-quality, high-calorie foods like mass gainer shakes, excessive milk, and burgers. Switch to an animal-based diet with high-quality meat, eggs, fruits, raw dairy, and organ meat. Avoid overeating and maintain a slightly elevated caloric intake.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 31560 and 1 other person
bulking without steroids is retarded
 
this nigga believes in recomping! JFL @Blackgymmax
Niggas will say recomp isn't real in spite of the literature because muh personal experience lol dumbass just train and eat properly
 

Similar threads

Łarp
Replies
1
Views
26
fattofat
fattofat
coveredinbitemarks
Replies
5
Views
84
koala bear
koala bear
peobox
Replies
4
Views
127
peobox
peobox
12NoneIncel
Replies
12
Views
149
12NoneIncel
12NoneIncel
oskify
Replies
2
Views
76
oskify
oskify

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top