Double jaw surgery

coveredinbitemarks

coveredinbitemarks

Iron
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
2
I’m coming up on double jaw surgery in the next year and one side of my face feels completely different from the other? When I run my hand across my jaw on the left it feels solid and full while the right side feels thin. What can I do about this?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8279.jpeg
    IMG_8279.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I’m coming up on double jaw surgery in the next year and one side of my face feels completely different from the other? When I run my hand across my jaw on the left it feels solid and full while the right side feels thin. What can I do about this?
Rope
 

Similar threads

Q
Replies
15
Views
272
Usurper
Usurper
jabr
Replies
10
Views
269
jabr
jabr
iblamekayden
Replies
14
Views
124
iblamekayden
iblamekayden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top