Bulking makes me extreme paranoid and anxious

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I already went from 69kg to 70.5kg and feel like im getting fat. I look into the mirror many times a day and have panick attack about fucking my face and body up. I weigh every piece of food and track all calories. But im always unsure if i have to big of a surplus or to little steps/moving around per day.
I wish i could just stay skinny with my defined stomach, but girls want me to be a little more muscular 😢
Atm i eat 2600 calories. Is that to much?? I go to the gym 4x a week and have 6-7k steps daily. At 2300 i think i will lose weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17829
they werent playing when they said this place really is an online mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Aesthetics_III, germanlooks and 10 others
at that age, how can you not get fatter easily :unsure: 2600 is not too much anyway

onlinementalasylum.org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Constantin Denis
at that age, how can you not get fatter easily :unsure: 2600 is not too much anyway
Yeah since im already oldcel 28 its getting really hard building muscles and staying lean 😢 Im in the last 10% of my days on the dating market. Very soon everything will be over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
they werent playing when they said this place really is an online mental asylum
aren't you the guy who thinks that anyone who discovers LL on google will undergo it?

you just need to diarrhea poop it all out of your anus

How tall are you?

Yeah since im already oldcel 28 its getting really hard building muscles and staying lean 😢 Im in the last 10% of my days on the dating market. Very soon everything will be over

Remember you’re only as old as your hairline and collagen

Amnesia is 35

Remember you’re only as old as your hairline and collagen

Amnesia is 35
You forgot fat pads. Not much you can do about the drooping of undereye fat pads going to the nasolabial area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You forgot fat pads. Not much you can do about the drooping of undereye fat pads going to the nasolabial area.

Cheeklift. Mini cheeklift on the other hand is a scam tho watch out for that one.

Also facelift by Dr nayak. But he’s expensive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I already went from 69kg to 70.5kg and feel like im getting fat. I look into the mirror many times a day and have panick attack about fucking my face and body up. I weigh every piece of food and track all calories. But im always unsure if i have to big of a surplus or to little steps/moving around per day.
I wish i could just stay skinny with my defined stomach, but girls want me to be a little more muscular 😢
Atm i eat 2600 calories. Is that to much?? I go to the gym 4x a week and have 6-7k steps daily. At 2300 i think i will lose weight.
Im a 67kg 178cm manlet and I feel skinny asf I am bulking currently and dreaming to be 73kg.