D

Deleted member 21146

Mistral
NEVER BULK BOYOS NEVERRRRR IM FUCKING SUICIDAL

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 2729, greeneyes and 11 others
Girls don't want you to bulk, men and you want. Eating low calories will lower a lot of things like your testosterone level and mood. Genetic factors are also very important. Low calories definitely have a bad effect on me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Rt-Rust1 and 7 others
if u don’t look good fat it’s over

A5DC2C3A F3E1 4AE3 982A 777B40F003CE

Girls don't want you to bulk, men and you want. Eating low calories will lower a lot of things like your testosterone level and mood. Genetic factors are also very important. Low calories definitely have a bad effect on me.
I start fasting today idgaf

Nigger you aren't supposed to bulk that much
NIGA I DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPANED I WAS 74KG AND SKINNYFAT LAST YEAR NOW IM 84 I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH FAT IM JUST BLOTED AF AND I THINK I HAVE ACROMEGALY

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
5.75 PSL in that picture
pure harmony

admit that he would make your jaw drop if he walked past you irl cause his face is on a different playing field. god handmade it. even if he was 5'10 you would stand speechless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EverythingMattersCel, ROTTING and 5 others
bulking is a meme if natty

• +1
Reactions: j05
IM 5'9 AND 84KG :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke:
I dreamer bulked to 100kg at your height and cut back down to 75.

Safe to say it was “worth it” in terms muscle added but mentally it wasn’t, felt fat as shit no matter how strong I was or how much muscle I had under all the fat.

Now I rarely go above 85 let alone 80.

I dreamer bulked to 100kg at your height and cut back down to 75.

Safe to say it was “worth it” in terms muscle added but mentally it wasn’t, felt fat as shit no matter how strong I was or how much muscle I had under all the fat.

Now I rarely go above 85 let alone 80.
Do u loom better now then u was in the past? And bow did u cut ? Fasting and training?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Dumbass fucking Zoomers still believing that you must eat a shit ton of food in order to grow muscle LOL

Shove your calorific surplus up your dumbasses. Fucking dumbasses

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Imagine lifting natty and on the top of that bulking natty, throw in some sarms you pre pubertal bitch, bulk on sarms and then cut on sarms + peptides, within 10-12 months you'll look insane. Bulking natty is a meme

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel and BoneDensity
Do u loom better now then u was in the past? And bow did u cut ? Fasting and training?
Calorie deficit.

I went from 100 to 85 pretty fast.

When I hit 85 I maintained for a few months to let my body re adjust, then I cut again to 75.

Yes I look much better and feel better, I think 75-80 with a good base is great for 5’9.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
""bulking"" is a meme

look on the bright side, now you will get to experience cutting, like 90% of people have, or should

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
pure harmony
View attachment 1876108
admit that he would make your jaw drop if he walked past you irl cause his face is on a different playing field. god handmade it. even if he was 5'10 you would stand speechless
Looks nothing special there at all
C828878F 9BE1 4BFE B1D6 89307E13E485

Colton mogs him pretty easily there. Your bias is clouding your objectivity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and StrangerDanger
Sounds like something I would say
29F00C78 84A9 4426 9369 ED2516DCB86B

This would be a better comparison. I’d give Chico a bit of an edge here. But that other picture is not even comparable to Haynes.

• +1
Honestly you are right yes but ultimately he looks fucking insane in the other candid
one of my fave pics of him
Looks good in both pictures but PSL wise not all that high in this one

Honestly can’t see 7 PSL in any pictures of him for some reason except the one from that one music video, lemme see

• +1
Looks good in both pictures but PSL wise not all that high in this one
View attachment 1876344
Honestly can’t see 7 PSL in any pictures of him for some reason except the one from that one music video, lemme see
View attachment 1876342
ooooh yes that one the California Summer days is definitely one of his best pics among with that other candid you posted

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes
You need to revise your training program if you look noticeably worse on a bulk.

If you're lifting with intensity, and pushing progressive overload, extra calories/carbs are just going to fill out your muscles and fuel recovery. Whenever I'm in a surplus, I just look fuller and bigger. Minimal facial bloat, but neck also thickens up, and physique looks better in clothes.

It will be hard, but that's what girls want. I am also in the same way. I have to take high doses of caffeine.

Caffeine raises cortisol

Just eat sleep and workout

Dont take drugs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
dubmas u just fat u have no muscles and manbobs. U didnt bulk u just overate shit and became low t cuck
Im not pumped up at all on these pics and lightning is bad + my phone camera is pure shit. I can do 15 pull-ups and i started working out 1 year ago and i couldn't even do 1 pushup nor pullup so shut the fuck up

Im not pumped up at all on these pics and lightning is bad + my phone camera is pure shit. I can do 15 pull-ups and i started working out 1 year ago and i couldn't even do 1 pushup nor pullup so shut the fuck up
1 year of working out and u look worse than a normie that drink beer and watching football. Estrogenic abomination

1 year of working out and u look worse than a normie that drink beer and watching football. Estrogenic abomination
I'd knock you the fuck out i do boxing too

My E is most like high AF or i have Acromegaly im bloated af too

i do boxing. I dont think u can stand a minute in a ring with ur saggy ass.

u should t max and cut out junk for food or u will end up like ur AVI
Fair enough. I get tired pretty quickly but my punches are deadly. I started cutting already but i think i have some pretty serious hormonal imbalance going on. Last i checked my estorgen was prettt high but not super high but my prolactin was higher than women's top limit. My fucking jewish doctor told me it's ok and i don't need meds

Fair enough. I get tired pretty quickly but my punches are deadly. I started cutting already but i think i have some pretty serious hormonal imbalance going on. Last i checked my estorgen was prettt high but not super high but my prolactin was higher than women's top limit. My fucking jewish doctor told me it's ok and i don't need meds
Most doctors suck, u situation is normal during this soy world era. Watch out for xenoestrogens, get 8-10 hours sleep, eat clean and exercise. Vitamin d3 10k UI, zinc, magnesium, K2. Eat 4 eggs a day. My t levels is 746 ng/dl.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and softlysoftly
You have to bulk if you actually want to make good progress as a natty. People on this site are biased against it because it's a looksmaxxing site, and when you bulk, your face loses definition/attractiveness.

But if you delay gratification, and spend years bulking with ocassional cuts and repeat the process, you will end up with a mogger physique that shits on people who stay lean all the time and are afraid to bulk.

You have to try it yourself. Spend a year in a moderate calorie surplus while pushing progressive overload hard and getting fucking strong. When you do cut, and strip away the fat. you're going to be significantly more jacked at low bodyfat

If you regret bulking you did it wrong, bulking isn’t an excuse to get fat.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, JamesHowlett and edodalic29