Bulking second thoughts

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
When bulking does anyone have second thoughts about it and want to give it up and just go leanmax?

I’m 8 weeks away from starting my last year of uni and I wanna go out in a bang and look my best and everytime I look in the mirror my chubby belly is staring back at me but then my arms look bigger so I can’t win…

It’s so f crazy how when I was 160lbs I would go out and always get a girl every single time (wearing a jumper) and in my head I’m trying to convince myself that if I bulked up more I would get even more girls but it might be the opposite 😢

Someone tell my leanmax is life and I will quit this bulk life once and for all and go on a deficit and try and maintain as much as I can.

When I was doing my sets I looked in the mirror and my face still looked chiselled even creatine and sodiummaxxed but I dunno if that was the mirror playing tricks on me. 😢

Fuck bulking as a natural I’m so tilted rn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 5815 and Vain786
Yeah it's fucking brutal bro, I don't even know what to tell you, it's so hard

Meanwhile chads can gain muscle without bulking and stay lean cause of his crazy facial structure and belly genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Dodevu
i hate bulking and eating but you have to do it

tank it, itll be worth, eventually bros will compliment your arms too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and alriodai
Yeah it's fucking brutal bro, I don't even know what to tell you, it's so hard

Meanwhile chads can gain muscle without bulking and stay lean cause of his crazy facial structure and belly genetics
The worse are these chads like vinnie who ''struggle to gain weight'' then when they start eating more food and working out they only gain muscles no fat they stay ripped it all seems so effortless...

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
The worse are these chads like vinnie who ''struggle to gain weight'' then when they start eating more food and working out they only gain muscles no fat they stay ripped it all seems so effortless...
yeah and his bone structure is thin as shit

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 5815
Vinnie is a good example out of the thousands chads like this
I don't understand how they do it, what genes they got for that? i don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
bloat lord body is the best because of thicker bone structure

yeah, i got treated way worst while bulking than when i was lean.

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
Did u build much muscle after you cut? Or just waste of time?
i gained around 10ibs, not much but it gave my arms more definition

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
you people are braindead as fuck. its nothing to do with chad genetics, they just diet properly.

dont gain more than 2kg/month on a leanbulk and u will keep abs then cut after a year its simple af

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
cut for a month and then resume bulking, and don't overdo it as lean bulking is better.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
he dosent eat bro

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
After your first cut you'll get addicted to the process, the first time is hard but the results will be worth it.

Instagram is trying to change my leanmaxx decision with this guy bodymogging me…

But then it shows me this manlet… 😂 look at how happy he is with his bloated gains… He is actually tilting me the way he moves his body.

The thing that you gotta keep in mind is that I only have like 2 months to bulk and cut and not sure if that’s a good timeframe?