Bulking was a huge mistake - Looking at old photos makes me want to go ER

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
undisputedcry.gif

brutal looking at my 2019 skinny self, i had hollow cheeks and clear skin. my hair was long and beautiful.

now in 2022 i am 20% bf but now i can say i squat 3 plates :feelsuhh:

being lean is everything, please dont take being lean for granted. you will cry when you see a before and after of you lean and bulky.

brb going to buy DNP rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat, Prettyboy, Biiyo03 and 6 others
what about muscle

Bulking pill is so brutal man 😢

People don’t appreciate their leanness.It’s hard to get it back:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and cmfanel
everyone eventually falls for the bulk meme at least once in his life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Entschuldigung
" the cut gonna be insane bro"
brb with spending prime years like a bloated fuck
I'm literally malnourished rn :what:
I'll ascend ;)

Wtf do I do then at 16? If I get lean "muh you are stunting your growth'

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Im currently bulking but with the aim of gaining just 1kg per month :Comfy::Comfy:, ideal range ngl, then 4 months cut will shed off all the fat fuark

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nah, protein is whats important when you are teen, and caloric maintenance is ideal, not surplus or deficit, just eat at your hunger cues and make sure to reach 100g of protein daily and zinc, vit D, selenium, magnesium, basically all minerals and vitamins :feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and N1666

Inject, agressive 1k calorie deficit, then lean bulk or maingain all with above 100 g of protein​

• Woah
Reactions: N1666

Inject, agressive 1k calorie deficit, then lean bulk or maingain all with above 100 g of protein​

My turkesterone arrived today :feelskek:. Worth a try seeing as I get it for free

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
My turkesterone arrived today :feelskek:. Worth a try seeing as I get it for free
does jack shit probably, if free then go for it though

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Decided recently that im gonna stop being a pussy and bulk for maybe 2 months and then cut for summer. how was your experience? normally i just workout but try keep my calories low, which fucks with my gains.. but i wanna get jacked for summer tbh

I am kind of scared of looking fat for a couple months but at least it'll be in the cold months and no one will rly give a shit

legit

i wanna kms when looking back skinny, even a girl said to me “what happened”:ogre: and i’m not even that bloated now JFL

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel and Biiyo03
@Hozay jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hozay

I am eating around 750 calories above my supposed maintenance and i am building muscle like a truck and i am still lean. In fact i would say i got leaner

But i am injecting 750 mg test now, i raised dose

• +1
Never heard of cutting? Who the fuck bulks without cutting LUL

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Mirin hard, my next fucking blast will be 300 test 300-400 deca tbh​

Careful with deca bro. Not even test can protect u too much from Deca Dick. How much are u injecting rn? If ur not just doing TRT and ur doing like 500 mg, i recommend u raise dose, only side effects i’ve got from raising dose is building muscle even faster, and actually losing bodyfat as i build muscle. No acne or nothing

• +1
Careful with deca bro. Not even test can protect u too much from Deca Dick. How much are u injecting rn? If ur not just doing TRT and ur doing like 500 mg, i recommend u raise dose, only side effects i’ve got from raising dose is building muscle even faster, and actually losing bodyfat as i build muscle. No acne or nothing

cruising rn on 250 bro, might actually raise dose first once on blast, from 500 previous to 750, get gains then decide shit on deca brah :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
just lean down wtf

@Hozay these nigs cant do simple shit

lol just LEAN DOWN FAGGOTS
how hard can it be

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and thegoat
Yeah same I peaked in looks 3 years ago before I'd even touched a weight and got to nearly 12%bf with just bodyweight exercises.

Legit been to gym 5 days a week for 2 years and look worse, the gains I made werent good enough to outweigh the facial fat failo.

That being said its legit not hard to drop from overweight to lean if you are consistent with diet, losing 1kg a week is very doable. I just havent coz i keep giving in to hunger as of late, tbh cutting and bulking and gym has completely FUCKED my hunger signals

cruising rn on 250 bro, might actually raise dose first once on blast, from 500 previous to 750, get gains then decide shit on deca brah :feelsokman:

what effects do you feel from test and deca
negative and positive^
just lean down wtf

how hard can it be
some people are cursed genetically.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
just lean down wtf

how hard can it be
Being lean is absolutely everything. Just takes discipline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
what about muscle
i am way more muscular compared to my 2019 self, probably 30lb actually. but my face has way more bloat on it. objectively looking i was better facially in 2019