Bullied for being smart

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Black friend so not racist
I did a test in my maths class and I didn't revise. I ended up doing the best out of everybody. For some reason, they have retarded names for the level of how good you do.

I am a senior kangaroo maths champion

This nigga in my class, a year older than me, did awfully.

Now, whenever I do literally anything, he laughs and whispers some shit to the people who sit near to him, (who I was friends with prior to this shit. He turned them against me.)

Often, somebody will ask me a question and if I don't answer right away or I don't hear then then this nigga will say

"The senior kangaroo maths champions locked in"

I cant do shit as he's surrounded by his mates and none of my friends are in this class.

He's cucking me so hard every lesson and it's going to carry on that way unless I do something ASAP.

So, I have devised a plan.

I am going to beat the shit out of him.

I know which way he walks to school, so I'll come up behind him and beat him up. Then I'll take the piss out of him for it.

He will become the cuck, and I will be the bull.

No more mockery.
I will no longer have to sit alone, in silence, my hands tremoring with rage.

I refuse to be a cuck any longer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ltncurry, Charisma, Clqs and 33 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
myrin low inhib if you do
tag me

• +1
Reactions: Bars, noobs, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Just cringe af if you can't even instantly hit him after hearing the mockery out of anger, it's already over if you have to devise a plan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, noobs, n9wiff and 12 others
myrin low inhib if you do
tag me
He wears glasses and he's got a slight lisp so it should be light work.

Pretty humiliating that he's even bullying me in the first place

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and KaisenMaxxer
He wears glasses and he's got a slight lisp so it should be light work.

Pretty humiliating that he's even bullying me in the first place
yeah wtf, you don't need to beat him up, just mock his pathetic ass more

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Rhinoplastyordie
Just cringe af if you can't even instantly hit him after hearing the mockery out of anger, it's already over if you have to devise a plan
Hitting him in class when everyone sees is social suicide.

He'll turn my friends against me.

I'll come up behind him with a brick or some shit, then hit him once or twice on the back of the head.

• JFL
Reactions: ltncurry, lcberg04, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
yeah wtf, you don't need to beat him up, just mock his pathetic ass more
I'm arguably more pathetic as I'm the only person in that class with no mates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, truthhurts and KaisenMaxxer
Often, somebody will ask me a question and if I don't answer right away or I don't hear then then this nigga will say

I laughed out loud bro this is funny asf and he got ur ass 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, ShowerMaxxing, ChadL1te and 5 others
Better then being bullied for being a ND retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, ElTruecel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and KaisenMaxxer
If someone did me like that I'd find it hilarious

Did you laugh thr first time? If not incel trait and ez target

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, truthhurts, noodlelover and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, ThraxxGlo, truthhurts and 1 other person
If someone did me like that I'd find it hilarious

Did you laugh thr first time? If not incel trait and ez target
Letting somebody take the piss out of you is peak cuckery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs, ThraxxGlo, ElySioNs and 2 others

I'll come up behind him with a brick or some shit, then hit him once or twice on the back of the head.
That's not how it works, not hitting him and being a bitch is social suicide lol, everyone will stop respecting him if u rape him lol

and the brick shit is attempted murder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, ShowerMaxxing, truthhurts and 3 others
That's not how it works, not hitting him and being a bitch is social suicide lol, everyone will stop respecting him if u rape him lol

I'm not gonna kill him.

That's like saying beating someone up is attempted murder because you might kill them. I'll make sure I just knock him out. Nothing more.

• +1
If you don't retaliate in extreme fashion this guy cucking you will weigh on your mind for the rest of your life.

You'll always think "why did I let this dude cuck me in front of the whole class".

But if you savagely beat him now, there may be some temporary repercussions, but it will help enforce the self-image that you are capable and dangerous for the rest of your life.

You have good neuroplasticity now, don't squander it by letting this guy enforce into your subconscious that you're a kangaroo maths bitch or whatever

• +1
Reactions: android, ShowerMaxxing, Kao and 1 other person

Real, corny niggas will claim to not be virgin from getting head, or fucking a tranny,

and applied here, we know

dick in ass is only way to win.

Only way to win the hearts of the crowd.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kao, truthhurts and 2 others
If you don't retaliate in extreme fashion this guy cucking you will weigh on your mind for the rest of your life.

You'll always think "why did I let this dude cuck me in front of the whole class".

But if you savagely beat him now, there may be some temporary repercussions, but it will help enforce the self-image that you are capable and dangerous for the rest of your life.

You have good neuroplasticity now, don't squander it by letting this guy enforce into your subconscious that you're a kangaroo maths bitch or whatever
My thoughts exactly. If I let myself be cucked like this then what point is there in living

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
I'm not gonna kill him.

That's like saying beating someone up is attempted murder because you might kill them. I'll make sure I just knock him out. Nothing more.
what? brick behind the head is always attempted murder lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, truthhurts and Rhinoplastyordie
what? brick behind the head is always attempted murder lol
Best way of knocking someone out with one swing

Too large of a surface area to cause serious damage

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, truthhurts and NZb6Air
My thoughts exactly. If I let myself be cucked like this then what point is there in living
I once let myself get bullied as a child and whenever I remember it I regret so hard not just beating them on the spot. They were smaller than me as well it would have been light work.

Trust me, you need to let out all your incel rage on this guy. Youre young so repercussions will be minor so long as you don't seriously injure them. Even then it's not like you'll go to jail or anything.

The memory of him cucking you will stay with you forever and the image of you as a cuckold will be ingrained deep into your self conscious

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Rhinoplastyordie
Best way of knocking someone out with one swing

Too large of a surface area to cause serious damage
no lol

if you want to knock someone out with no damage just choke them out, brick behind head has a very high chance of killing them, brain bleed, scalp laceration, it's just v low iq to do

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, truthhurts and Rhinoplastyordie
no lol

if you want to knock someone out with no damage just choke them out, brick behind head has a very high chance of killing them, brain bleed, scalp laceration, it's just v low iq to do
If I succeed in choking him out then he'll know it was me

I need a blunt object with a large surface area. If the surface isn't coarse in texture then it won't lacerate the scalp, and I won't hit him hard enough to make his brain bleed.

If not a brick, what can I use?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, truthhurts and NZb6Air
I did a test in my maths class and I didn't revise. I ended up doing the best out of everybody. For some reason, they have retarded names for the level of how good you do.

Now, whenever I do literally anything, he laughs and whispers some shit to the people who sit near to him, (who I was friends with prior to this shit. He turned them against me.)

I cant do shit as he's surrounded by his mates and none of my friends are in this class.

He's cucking me so hard every lesson and it's going to carry on that way unless I do something ASAP.

I know which way he walks to school, so I'll come up behind him and beat him up. Then I'll take the piss out of him for it.

No more mockery.

What math class were you taking?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rhinoplastyordie
Nobody gets bullied for being smart, people get bullied for being nerds

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1

Ok nigga this is just a crime

• Hmm...
  • +1
Ok nigga this is just a crime
So is beating the shit out of someone. He has beat me on a social level, so I must beat him on a physical one in order to win.

• +1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

U SON OF BITCH ARE KANGAROO OF MATHEMATICS CHAMPION

I ALWAYS DID SO BADLY AT THE TOURNAMENT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, ShowerMaxxing, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 2 others

No more mockery.

Fox Tv Reaction GIF by American Grit

• +1
  • JFL
@NZb6Air

• Woah
  • +1
Well, that shit is not easy.

Btw, had your school ever send kids to compete in an international math olympiads?
I didn't do well enough for that. I was about 20 marks off

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ChadFucksYourOneitis
on a serious sidenote: just go to a teacher and snitch on him that he bullies you cuz u won the kangaroo of math championship. the teacher will confront him and the bullying will stop.
if one teacher does nothing go to another teacher or director until they do something.

• JFL
Reactions: ltncurry, ShowerMaxxing, truthhurts and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
on a serious sidenote: just go to a teacher and snitch on him that he bullies you cuz u won the kangaroo of math championship. the teacher will confront him and the bullying will stop.
if one teacher does nothing go to another teacher or director until they do something.
OK BRAH!!
I WILL TELL A TRUSTED ADULT BRAH!!!

• JFL
Reactions: ltncurry, noobs and ShowerMaxxing
The fact that you're getting this mad about it, means you already lost.

Nothing he says should effect your emotions. If it does, you're giving him power/status over you. You're literally elevating him up if you get mad.

Just clown him back verbally, if he clowns you verbally.

No reason to be a bitch and escalate it too violence.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChadFucksYourOneitis, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
The fact that you're getting this mad about it, means you already lost.

Nothing he says should effect your emotions. If it does, you're giving him power/status over you. You're literally elevating him up if you get mad.

Just clown him back verbally, if he clowns you verbally.

No reason to be a bitch and escalate it too violence.
Easier said than done.

There is little to no point clowning him. That's like getting slapped by khabib in front of a load of his boys and trying to slap him back. The only solution is catching him when he's alone and dissuading him from messing with me.

I agree with your point mostly, but sticks and stones is bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
So is beating the shit out of someone. He has beat me on a social level, so I must beat him on a physical one in order to win.
You have it all backwards wtf is it gonna do to almost murder him in secret. Ur just gonna be called a weirdo and prolly get into legal trouble

Just beat his ass in front of everyone and that’ll send a message to people to not fuck with u.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Easier said than done.
Clowning people is a skill. Practice makes better.

You're still in school. If you build this skill now it will help you for life, in work, career, everything.
There is little to no point clowning him. That's like getting slapped by khabib in front of a load of his boys and trying to slap him back.
If you're good at it, his friends will laugh at him too.

If you're not good at it, at least you got some practice, because again you are going to need this skill unless you want to spend the rest of your life getting clowned and having low social status everywhere you go, which by the way makes women not want to talk to you or see you as unattractive at least.

The only solution is catching him when he's alone and dissuading him from messing with me.

Expelled, shot, killed, criminal record. Lot's of possible consequences. Escalating situations like that is dumb.

You will run into these guys your entire life. If you always turn to violence you're going to live a shitty life. There are consequences to your actions.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Rhinoplastyordie
Easier said than done.

There is little to no point clowning him. That's like getting slapped by khabib in front of a load of his boys and trying to slap him back. The only solution is catching him when he's alone and dissuading him from messing with me.

When faggos talked shit I liked go to them and pet them while making sexual innuendos and none of them actually did anything and it was hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Clowning people is a skill. Practice makes better.

You're still in school. If you build this skill now it will help you for life, in work, career, everything.

If you're good at it, his friends will laugh at him too.

If you're not good at it, at least you got some practice, because again you are going to need this skill unless you want to spend the rest of your life getting clowned and having low social status everywhere you go, which by the way makes women not want to talk to you or see you as unattractive at least.

Expelled, shot, killed, criminal record. Lot's of possible consequences. Escalating situations like that is dumb.

You will run into these guys your entire life. If you always turn to violence you're going to live a shitty life. There are consequences to your actions.
Bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover