Bullied for being smart

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
I did a test in my maths class and I didn't revise. I ended up doing the best out of everybody. For some reason, they have retarded names for the level of how good you do.

I am a senior kangaroo maths champion

This nigga in my class, a year older than me, did awfully.

Now, whenever I do literally anything, he laughs and whispers some shit to the people who sit near to him, (who I was friends with prior to this shit. He turned them against me.)

Often, somebody will ask me a question and if I don't answer right away or I don't hear then then this nigga will say

"The senior kangaroo maths champions locked in"

I cant do shit as he's surrounded by his mates and none of my friends are in this class.

He's cucking me so hard every lesson and it's going to carry on that way unless I do something ASAP.

So, I have devised a plan.

I am going to beat the shit out of him.

I know which way he walks to school, so I'll come up behind him and beat him up. Then I'll take the piss out of him for it.

He will become the cuck, and I will be the bull.

No more mockery.
I will no longer have to sit alone, in silence, my hands tremoring with rage.

I refuse to be a cuck any longer.
Womp womp smart nigga

• +1
Hitting him in class when everyone sees is social suicide.

He'll turn my friends against me.

I'll come up behind him with a brick or some shit, then hit him once or twice on the back of the head.
why not talk to a teacher or counselor about it? I'm sure they can help with the situation instead of you turning to retaliation.

• JFL
why not talk to a teacher or counselor about it? I'm sure they can help with the situation instead of you turning to retaliation.
Come on. Thats never helped anybody. However, since this post, I have decided not to retaliate. He is so incredibly irrelevant. Shorter than me, less intelligent than me, and an mtn looks wise. Not worth my time.

Come on. Thats never helped anybody. However, since this post, I have decided not to retaliate. He is so incredibly irrelevant. Shorter than me, less intelligent than me, and an mtn looks wise. Not worth my time.
okay, that's great. it might feel satisfying to plan to do something, but that leads to consequences no matter if you get away with it or not. I'm glad you decided not to. but always respond to negativity with dignity.

• +1
Be proud of your fucking title. Stop being a pussy, you are Senior Kangaroo which demands respect. Kangaroos are badass motherfuckers that will beat that niggas ass. Next time that asshole says some shit to you call his ass out in front of everyone and be ready
Buff kangaroo v0 fr6a0owwky2a1

Last edited:
  • Love it
I did a test in my maths class and I didn't revise. I ended up doing the best out of everybody. For some reason, they have retarded names for the level of how good you do.

I am a senior kangaroo maths champion

This nigga in my class, a year older than me, did awfully.

Now, whenever I do literally anything, he laughs and whispers some shit to the people who sit near to him, (who I was friends with prior to this shit. He turned them against me.)

Often, somebody will ask me a question and if I don't answer right away or I don't hear then then this nigga will say

"The senior kangaroo maths champions locked in"

I cant do shit as he's surrounded by his mates and none of my friends are in this class.

He's cucking me so hard every lesson and it's going to carry on that way unless I do something ASAP.

So, I have devised a plan.

I am going to beat the shit out of him.

I know which way he walks to school, so I'll come up behind him and beat him up. Then I'll take the piss out of him for it.

He will become the cuck, and I will be the bull.

No more mockery.
I will no longer have to sit alone, in silence, my hands tremoring with rage.

I refuse to be a cuck any longer.
Rape him in the bathroom stall to assert dominance