Bullied for being smart

When faggos talked shit I liked go to them and pet them while making sexual innuendos and none of them actually did anything and it was hilarious
Is this your way of coming out?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and NoReedemingFeature
When faggos talked shit I liked go to them and pet them while making sexual innuendos and none of them actually did anything and it was hilarious
I get the feeling that I would fail horribly if I tried that

• So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
The best self-defense are:

1.) Not getting into a fight in the first place, which means
1.1) emotional intelligence (count 1-100 to slow down your decision when you're feeling angry)
1.2) social skills (learn how to de-escalate a situation and when to report to the teachers) + have a social circle
2.) running away

Only fight back when you have no choice and just fight enough to get out of the situation

it's not worth tainting your promising academic career by getting into a fight with a stupid kid. You might end up getting expelled, or in the worst-case, be sent to juvenile detention.

It's not worth getting to a coma or have to live with a poop sack your whole life. If the stupid kid is armed by sharp and hard objects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Rhinoplastyordie
"The senior kangaroo maths champions locked in"

But some responses off the top of my my head.

"Kangaroo? is that really the smartest animal you could think off?"
"You're jealous."
"You're god damn right."
"You're Jelly son"
"Good grades. Good College. More money. Better Bitches."

What you say matters, but so does your tone and attitude. You can say any of these lines with a blend of humor and aggression, a vibe that insinuates he's pathetic. The energy of your response is also a learned skill and depends on his vibe, and his energy. Essentially you learn what puts different guys in their place.

But you should be jacked. Being bigger and having a good body, is part of winning these verbal conflicts. It's a huge part of the hardwired status hierarchy. The big healthy chimp is the alpha so long as he has the social skills to manage group dynamics.

Also, you should be making friends and building up social circles where ever you go. Not being the weird kid that goes around attacking people.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Rhinoplastyordie
Bookmarked
I just want to say for reference, I use to get clowned a long time ago. I had low social skills and didn't have the skillset to deal with it. Like you, I was "the smart kid".

It rarely happens anymore, and when it does I have the emotional and social intelligence to handle it most of the time, and wind up being on good terms with the guy who clowned me, as well as making him less likely to clown me in the future. I don't hang out with those guys, they're dicks, but when I have to be in the same place, there's at least some mutual respect.

Ultimately all it is, is different mating strategies when you really want to get deep. But don't say that to any onebody irl. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie

1.1) emotional intelligence (count 1-100 to slow down your decision when you're feeling angry)
1.2) social skills (learn how to de-escalate a situation and when to report to the teachers) + have a social circle
2.) running away

Only fight back when you have no choice and just fight enough to get out of the situation

it's not worth tainting your promising academic career by getting into a fight with a stupid kid. You might end up getting expelled, or in the worst-case, be sent to juvenile detention.

It's not worth getting to a coma or have to live with a poop sack your whole life. If the stupid kid is armed by sharp and hard objects.
I have decided not to fight him. Not because he would harm me, but because of the consequences. I'll just have to find another way to cuck him without ruining my prospects.

I've never actually been in a fight. I don't know what I was thinking. Now that my rage has dissipated, I can clearly see that that nigga is incredibly irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ChadFucksYourOneitis
But some responses off the top of my my head.

"Kangaroo? is that really the smartest animal you could think off?"
"You're jealous."
"You're god damn right."
"You're Jelly son"
"Good grades. Good College. More money. Better Bitches."

What you say matters, but so does your tone and attitude. You can say any of these lines with a blend of humor and aggression, a vibe that insinuates he's pathetic. The energy of your response is also a learned skill and depends on his vibe, and his energy. Essentially you learn what puts different guys in their place.

But you should be jacked. Being bigger and having a good body, is part of winning these verbal conflicts. It's a huge part of the hardwired status hierarchy. The big healthy chimp is the alpha so long as he has the social skills to manage group dynamics.

Also, you should be making friends and building up social circles where ever you go. Not being the weird kid that goes around attacking people.
I height and frame mog him.

Also, I do have a decent social circle, but it just so happens that none of my friends are in this particular class, and the people in this class who were my friends saw me getting mogged by this guy and stopped being friends with me.

Bookmarked both of your new responses bro. Much appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
People think if people dominate you Its because of the law of the strongest,but if you try to dominate them suddenly it stops beign the law of the strongest and they begin to hate you.

Actually they dont believe in the law of the strongest, they only care about looks, if you look dominant,people will give you the pass, but if you look like a wimp, they will hate you forever, for them you aré only tolerable when you aré beign bullied.

So do It and post the story here.(y)

• +1
I did a test in my maths class and I didn't revise. I ended up doing the best out of everybody. For some reason, they have retarded names for the level of how good you do.

I am a senior kangaroo maths champion

This nigga in my class, a year older than me, did awfully.

Now, whenever I do literally anything, he laughs and whispers some shit to the people who sit near to him, (who I was friends with prior to this shit. He turned them against me.)

Often, somebody will ask me a question and if I don't answer right away or I don't hear then then this nigga will say

I cant do shit as he's surrounded by his mates and none of my friends are in this class.

He's cucking me so hard every lesson and it's going to carry on that way unless I do something ASAP.

So, I have devised a plan.

I am going to beat the shit out of him.

I know which way he walks to school, so I'll come up behind him and beat him up. Then I'll take the piss out of him for it.

He will become the cuck, and I will be the bull.

No more mockery.
I will no longer have to sit alone, in silence, my hands tremoring with rage.

I refuse to be a cuck any longer.
Suffering from success starter pack

• +1
  • +1
People think if people dominate you Its because of the law of the strongest,but if you try to dominate them suddenly it stops beign the law of the strongest and they begin to hate you.

Actually they dont believe in the law of the strongest, they only care about looks, if you look dominant,people will give you the pass, but if you look like a wimp, they will hate you forever, for them you aré only tolerable when you aré beign bullied.

So do It and post the story here.(y)
Not gonna do it. Not risking ending up in Juvie for some irrelevant bot who I will never see again in a years time. He will probably end up unhappy in some shitty job with a wife who doesn't love him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale
I did a test in my maths class and I didn't revise. I ended up doing the best out of everybody. For some reason, they have retarded names for the level of how good you do.

Now, whenever I do literally anything, he laughs and whispers some shit to the people who sit near to him, (who I was friends with prior to this shit. He turned them against me.)

Often, somebody will ask me a question and if I don't answer right away or I don't hear then then this nigga will say

I cant do shit as he's surrounded by his mates and none of my friends are in this class.

He's cucking me so hard every lesson and it's going to carry on that way unless I do something ASAP.

I know which way he walks to school, so I'll come up behind him and beat him up. Then I'll take the piss out of him for it.

No more mockery.

Kangaroo 🤭

• +1

No more mockery.

These type of niggas peak in high school make fun of u for being smarter than them cause they are insecure
Ngl tho the kangaroo thing is pretty funny but if it pisses u off then just stand up to them or say something back or insult them or whatever or muh tell a trusted adult

• +1
Addy maxx
UK is a shithole I can’t get addy here the NHS is taking forever to diagnose me with ADHD they also have it illegal to order I literally have no way of getting it unless I go black market and I don’t wanna put anything from black market into my body for obvious reasons.

I’m fucked

• +1
These type of niggas peak in high school make fun of u for being smarter than them cause they are insecure
Ngl tho the kangaroo thing is pretty funny but if it pisses u off then just stand up to them or say something back or insult them or whatever or muh tell a trusted adult
I would do the same if I was him tbh

Not telling a fucking teacher mate no offense but that's retarded

I'll just have to embarass him somehow

Maybe I'll pants him.

• +1
Reactions: SSK_22
UK is a shithole I can’t get addy here the NHS is taking forever to diagnose me with ADHD they also have it illegal to order I literally have no way of getting it unless I go black market and I don’t wanna put anything from black market into my body for obvious reasons.

I’m fucked
If I can get roids why can't someone get Adderall

An alternative option is getting it from someone else who got prescribed it. Me and my friends used to pop one before GCSEs because our mate had a shitload of them

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I would do the same if I was him tbh

Not telling a fucking teacher mate no offense but that's retarded

I'll just have to embarass him somehow

Maybe I'll pants him.
Yeah if he’s stupid then it’s not too hard to insult him

• +1
If I can get roids why can't someone get Adderall

An alternative option is getting it from someone else who got prescribed it. Me and my friends used to pop one before GCSEs because our mate had a shitload of them
Yeah I don’t know anybody who has it that lives close by. Also the guys I know who take it have high doses and said it’ll fuck me up starting on high dose

I’m ngl I’d take it daily if I had the chance

• +1

No more mockery.

disney musical ahh situation

• Hmm...
Just cringe af if you can't even instantly hit him after hearing the mockery out of anger, it's already over if you have to devise a plan
i agree with bro
blow his head off tbh

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

2.) running away

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Nigga what are you even talking about
''you won't understand tyson! NOBODY gets me :cautious::cautious:😕🖕!! Maybe it's just me, this stupid little nerd who's unloveable!!:(:(:cry::geek:'' (bro is not the main character in a disney teen sitcom) ahh situation 😭🙏

• +1
''you won't understand tyson! NOBODY gets me :cautious::cautious:😕🖕!! Maybe it's just me, this stupid little nerd who's unloveable!!:(:(:cry::geek:'' (bro is not the main character in a disney teen sitcom) ahh situation 😭🙏
"I'm just a nerd 😔😔. There's no chance that becky will go to the prom with a nerd like me. Chad always wins I guess. Wait.... What If?..... what if I challenged chad to a dance battle in front of everybody at prom? That way, I can win becky over! Yeah!!"

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
You need to humiliate him in front of everyone, not a surprise attack.

Catch him walking in the hallways, approach from behind and say his name. He'll turn around and slam his head into the nearest wall then shove him onto the floor. Just not hard enough to do any real damage

• +1
You need to humiliate him in front of everyone, not a surprise attack.

Catch him walking in the hallways, approach from behind and say his name. He'll turn around and slam his head into the nearest wall then shove him onto the floor. Just not hard enough to do any real damage
That is a slight overreaction tbh. People will go "Bro wtf! Why the hell did he do that! What a fucking weirdo"

Also, people will avoid me as they'll think I've got anger issues. Whatever I do, people will twist it and find a way to mock me as I'm subhuman. I can't mock him verbally as it'll just end up devolving into him mocking my appearance, and I can't fuck him up physically in public as that's just gonna ruin my already shit reputation even more. Idk what to do. I need to embarrass him somehow. Not entirely sure how yet.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
That is a slight overreaction tbh. People will go "Bro wtf! Why the hell did he do that! What a fucking weirdo"

Also, people will avoid me as they'll think I've got anger issues. Whatever I do, people will twist it and find a way to mock me as I'm subhuman. I can't mock him verbally as it'll just end up devolving into him mocking my appearance, and I can't fuck him up physically in public as that's just gonna ruin my already shit reputation even more. Idk what to do. I need to embarrass him somehow. Not entirely sure how yet.
spread a rumor he has a small dick:lul::lul:

• JFL
Who gives a fuck? You should be proud of your achievements and only be focused on yourself. Sixth form is a shit show and the only thing you should care about is getting the fuck out of it and into uni.

• +1
Ok

• +1
Who gives a fuck? You should be proud of your achievements and only be focused on yourself. Sixth form is a shit show and the only thing you should care about is getting the fuck out of it and into uni.
He just makes me feel like a cuck. Constant mogging. Decimating my ego

Is sixth form really a shit show?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Just cringe af if you can't even instantly hit him after hearing the mockery out of anger, it's already over if you have to devise a plan
ER type shit “muh day of retribution”

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and Rhinoplastyordie
He wears glasses and he's got a slight lisp so it should be light work.

Pretty humiliating that he's even bullying me in the first place
Why didn’t u call him by the name he got from the test. Show him who’s boss senior kangaroo maths champion😱

• JFL
If someone did me like that I'd find it hilarious

Did you laugh thr first time? If not incel trait and ez target
It’s only funny for so long even something as silly as that

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I once let myself get bullied as a child and whenever I remember it I regret so hard not just beating them on the spot. They were smaller than me as well it would have been light work.

Trust me, you need to let out all your incel rage on this guy. Youre young so repercussions will be minor so long as you don't seriously injure them. Even then it's not like you'll go to jail or anything.

The memory of him cucking you will stay with you forever and the image of you as a cuckold will be ingrained deep into your self conscious
Even if they’re bigger than you it’s better to put up a fight than deal with that bs

• +1
He just makes me feel like a cuck. Constant mogging. Decimating my ego

Is sixth form really a shit show?
You’ll have fags like that everywhere you go, them insulting you is their way of compensating for their own stupidity.

Sixth form is genuinely the worst place you’ll ever be in when it comes to education. I should be in y13 right now, but I dropped out because I couldn’t take being there. My life drastically improved once I left.

That’s because I cared too much about what other people thought about me. I was surrounded by retards with massive egos. I wish I just realised that they were nothing to me and that what I went through at the time was insignificant because I’d go to uni and never see those people again.

• Love it
Easier said than done.

There is little to no point clowning him. That's like getting slapped by khabib in front of a load of his boys and trying to slap him back. The only solution is catching him when he's alone and dissuading him from messing with me.

I agree with your point mostly, but sticks and stones is bullshit.
True a group of guys would eviscerate you even if you had top tier roasts

• +1
You’ll have fags like that everywhere you go, them insulting you is their way of compensating for their own stupidity.

Sixth form is genuinely the worst place you’ll ever be in when it comes to education. I should be in y13 right now, but I dropped out because I couldn’t take being there. My life drastically improved once I left.

That’s because I cared too much about what other people thought about me. I was surrounded by retards with massive egos. I wish I just realised that they were nothing to me and that what I went through at the time was insignificant because I’d go to uni and never see those people again.
He is in no way notable. I just have to realise that he's an 80iq mtn with no future prospects. Letting him get in my head is a huge waste of time.

Top tier advice bhai thank you :LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Hitting him in class when everyone sees is social suicide.

He'll turn my friends against me.

I'll come up behind him with a brick or some shit, then hit him once or twice on the back of the head.
Nope you will regain your reputation if you hit him in class don’t be a pussy u are not Dexter

• +1
Where tf you live
Just say they have monkey IQ
You guys can't even defend yourselves :ogre:

• +1
Where tf you live
Just say they have monkey IQ
You guys can't even defend yourselves :ogre:
He's white. I'm from the UK

If he was a nigger I wouldn't give a shit what he thought

No more mockery.

just lead him out into the woods, then bring out a big blade (7 inch minimum) and threaten him and say if u do that shit any more im coming for u and then let him go

• +1
just lead him out into the woods, then bring out a big blade (7 inch minimum) and threaten him and say if u do that shit any more im coming for u and then let him go
Best believe he would snitch. I'm not tryna go to juvie over some irrelevant mtn

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach