Bullshit, no one cares about MEGATHREAD

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
From now on u will find many of my Posts here, but u can also post irrelevant shit here, NO SPAM however. Follow the forum Rules.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and lemonnz
C means : (C)onscious of/Focus on

C Test how much u can remember

Get into a habit of trying to remember every detail

Dont overwhelm yourself

If it gets too much, stop

Dont use too much effort when trying to remember

IMG 0378
So this thread is to share random stuff? These are cookies my friend made yesterday she sent me a pic

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and illoan82
Its good that i have Back pain, harrumph cough and all Other flaws, because i wasn't able to become god yet. If i was GOD i wouldnt have pain and suffering. Even If its Impossible to solve certain problems i cannot cope with Impossibility, for me everything has to be possible

I deserve the pain and suffering, because i wasn't able to become god yet

You need to only think with hard-and-painful effort If u have a time Limit to solve a Problem. But for me there is Always enough time, so it means i can Always think easily without effort. Like Charles f. Haanel in MKS Said never use effort while thinking, it might Take more time, but time is Not an issue, and it will be easier If u think without effort. Everything is Just a Matter of time, effort Not needed. I will arrives to the Same Destination maybe later, but with less effort. But i will arrives. Because i dont give Up, will Always try again next day, without effort again, until i have a breakthrough

Never try to Figure solutions Out yourself, Just Look how Other people solve it

every day i get tortured for several hours with unbearable feelings. Its Like normal for me.

If i feel bad the best Thing to do is immediately lay down in bed until the suffering is over

Torture/pain/suffering makes u stronger and goes away

Bad feelings, such as pain, suffering, harrumph/cough, back pain and fucked neurotransmitters causing depression and all kinds of unbearable feelings, make me smart. During them i am forced to think the highest IQ thoughts to feel better, its like in forced to add wheat to Not hunger out my troops in world wonder city in travian, and it acts as a 10 Ton goukou afterlife weights on arms and legs, as well as gravity chamber, so If the bad feelings are are Over i get a hefty zenkai boost and get even smarter. What doesn't kill you makes you smarter and what does kill you is OK because death is the ultimate salvation. So whatever happens, it might Not all be "technically" good, like becoming blind is Not something i would want feelings based, cuz body is always trying to increase happiness and decreases suffering, but in the ends its usually so really alright and pushing me.
Needless to say that once the bad feelings get less or even stop completely, u will feel like an overgod.
Ofc use all coping methods and mechanisms, distractions, and antidotes to minimize bad feelings, feelings-based 'n ratio-mathematically

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx