how to increase iq by mvp

_MVP_

_MVP_

C better at crime forever
Since i have the ultimate Attention now, i will write down all my highest IQ thoughts for everyone to See.

1. Automatic time / time Automatism.
Means i dont need to do anything, Nor do anything i dont feel Like doing and i will Take over the world because my IQ increases exponentially every day. I Just need to pstiently wait.

2. Think all thoughts, though they are infinite, read all wikipedia, take all nootropics, but not too much. read all books, watch all movies, all youtube videos, listen to all songs, read all reddit and quora etc, absorb information from the whole internet

3. try to scheme perfect crimes for educational purposes. the more time you take, the better your move will be, like in chess

4. making money is impossible so dont even try, wait until its easy. if its never easy then so be it.

5. accelerate singularity and destruction of humanity/ww3, by posting high iq and evil threads and posts online. be iq- and hatemaxxed.

6. use others, outsource everthing even thinking, let google,chatgpt and other people like in forums help you. thought upgrading: post high iq thoughts as an output to get high iq thoughts as an input.

7. use elimination method to falsify the wrong things. have high creativity and fantasy. think outside the box

8. we live in a no free will predetermined matrix simulation. dont be sad, just know you did the best you could.

9. if you focus on x u miss out on y. and there is enough y to ever focus on x. remember, repetition makes you perfect.

10. dont try to improve your memory, only improve knowledge, its the most important thing. try to become omniscient.

11. make no mistakes, but if you make them, learn from them. always write down and record things because human memory is inherently flawed.

12. read the book "logic problem solving" by joseph kane, best book, it will make u smarter. use logic and deduction.

13. be aware of the whole big picture in the universe and all the details. study the whole system like a maniac.

14. be the best version of yourself. always try to do things better. look for lifehacks and all other high value keywords.

15. be very careful, mistakes are deadly. look at life from all perspectives, like from other ppls perspective or the bird view.

16. outsmart the system: look for loopholes, cheats, backdoors and vulnerabilities. improve mathematical algorithms and heuristics.

17. have all high value, non dangerous skills. avoid dangerous situations. never trust anyone.

18. make the best out of your life, get away with least possible damage sustained, but at the same time strive for world domination. increase your IQ while enjoying life, its ideal.

19. be arrogant, never care what others think of you. remember: you are god, others are dirt. have grandeur.

20. read all mvp posts and u wont miss anything. in those i write down everything i couldnt write down for now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, N1666, Heinrich Schmidt and 26 others
I've been going on walks ever since u wrote on lookism that it increases iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Deleted member 30679, poopoohead and 9 others
good thread bookmarked

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 39692, 147 and 4 others
Thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel and _MVP_
Up

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I've been going on walks ever since u wrote on lookism that it increases iq

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and 5'7 zoomer
1. Do enough cardio
2. Sleep enough
3. Avoid alcohol and drugs
4. Eat fish rich in omega-3

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
1. Do enough cardio
2. Sleep enough
3. Avoid alcohol and drugs
4. Eat fish rich in omega-3
Do cardio only If U feel Like it
Sleep as much as possible
Avoid Alkohol, Take drugs
Take at least 250mg DHA-omega 3 a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 11887 and 6 others
Do cardio only If U feel Like it
Sleep as much as possible
Avoid Alkohol, Take drugs
Take at least 250mg DHA-omega 3 a day
Cardio is good for cognitive abilities

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
tldr: Lie and finesse

21. Don't waste time reading any of the dumb shit you write.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, N1666, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Spiritualcell
i would buy your book if you ever wrote one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 22918, 147 and 1 other person
i was joking, obv @Bvnny.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
5. accelerate singularity and destruction of humanity/ww3, by posting high iq and evil threads and posts online. be iq- and hatemaxxed.
no thx bro i wanna live- a smaller dose of schizophrenia to condense the op, perhaps?

Last edited:
brian griffin on hash and flakka

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Good thread

I followed ur guide for 1 week and I already felt an increase in IQ of +30 points, do u have any more tips to share?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and _MVP_
I followed ur guide for 1 week and I already felt an increase in IQ of +30 points, do u have any more tips to share?
Just keep Reading my posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Yuxhds
I will win without doing anything because i am too smart to fail

mvp commandments

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I increase my IQ by 50 points, ty. I will be evolving to 200 IQ

Screenshot 20240217 143027 IQ Test
Screenshot 20240219 224758 Chrome

mvp have you gotten to the ar15 section of wikipedia yet?

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Yes its a semi automatic
i guess wikipedia doesn't have all the information heh. ar 15 was initially designed to be select fire for the military before they released it for civilians. it was always a "weapon of war" but boomers don't like it because then they would have to allow that the 2nd amendment applies to all manner of scary things heh