Bullshit propaganda of "more parter = looser vag" "Chimerism" "race mixing or inbreeding"

H

hirochan

Platinum
The zeitgeist constantly perpetuate an agenda regarding many topics like these. I used to be retarded an ate it up and thought all the mentioned above were myths or truths like many pozzed youths are. But im starting to think all of these are bullshit to maintain men in position of utter fucking cuck slave especially western men.

I believe virgin pussy is def tighter than that of slut cunt pussy. The cuck whores want us to not slut shame them while still give them attention and dedication after sleeping with entire city. This simply their subhuman female biology of manipulation/dual mating strategy manifesting.

Chimerism is def real and has been observed in fruit flies and also new research likely shows the similar result for humans... once again this is foid nature and the gynocracy trying to maintain us as utter cucks.

race mixing/inbreeding is another bullshit propaganda they use to justify destruction of the west, if you look at healthiest and intelligent population of the world they tend to be from countries who on paper seem to be inbred like Japan and Europe. What benefit do these nation gain from race mixing? They are stable rich and have attractive features or intelligent who are also diverse in phenotypes, its complete charity work that destroys them...simply leftist and foids have gained power in many institution and are on power trip enjoying destroying things they didn't have power over once; like a dumb cunt destroying her ex's car to show dominance and maintain their ego over them.

What other things have you been awaken from?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

The zeitgeist constantly perpetuate an agenda regarding many topics like these. I used to be retarded an ate it up and thought all the mentioned above were myths or truths like many pozzed youths are. But im starting to think all of these are bullshit to maintain men in position of utter fucking cuck slave especially western men.

I believe virgin pussy is def tighter than that of slut cunt pussy. The cuck whores want us to not slut shame them while still give them attention and dedication after sleeping with entire city. This simply their subhuman female biology of manipulation/dual mating strategy manifesting.

Chimerism is def real and has been observed in fruit flies and also new research likely shows the similar result for humans... once again this is foid nature and the gynocracy trying to maintain us as utter cucks.

race mixing/inbreeding is another bullshit propaganda they use to justify destruction of the west, if you look at healthiest and intelligent population of the world they tend to be from countries who on paper seem to be inbred like Japan and Europe. What benefit do these nation gain from race mixing? They are stable rich and have attractive features or intelligent who are also diverse in phenotypes, its complete charity work that destroys them...simply leftist and foids have gained power in many institution and are on power trip enjoying destroying things they didn't have power over once; like a dumb cunt destroying her ex's car to show dominance and maintain their ego over them.

What other things have you been awaken from?
Don't worry bhai. nature will correct itself

Woman detected.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Seriously, they try everything to keep us as cuckslave. "OMAH GAAAWD TELL ME YOU DON"T KNOW FEMALE BODY WITHOUT TELLING MEEEEE"
Yeah honestly this shit is weird to me tbh. Expect the next generations of children to be dumber and have lower IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
simply leftist and foids have gained power in many institution and are on power trip enjoying destroying things they didn't have power over once; like a dumb cunt destroying her ex's car to show dominance and maintain their ego over them.
This.

But it's only the top 1-5% within any race that's actually genetically fit. Everybody else is just disgusting NPC trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620