bullying asians irl to death

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 24593, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
"Creating ugly hapas is based bro! It's gonna help the white race bro!" Cherypicked pics, most hapas are visibly asian looking

I take this piss out of you niggas not cos I care for asians but because your so low iq that you can't see how this is bad for white people but go ahead :feelskek: I don't care if whites shrink in number.
Youre the one who is retarded
Most hapas dont look asian and hapa men are more white than asian
you fucking moron
50% white dna + white Ydna means theyre overall white
i dont give a flying fuck about white people
WMAF will be the new white people, just like how Indo european men mixed with ancient med ethnic women and created modern day whites
nowadays all nordics are indo european paternally, brown west asian maternally

bro you have to do this against slavic immigrants (russians) and anglo tourists (american and english)
revenge for ww2

bro you have to do this against slavic immigrants (russians) and anglo tourists (american and english)
well i fought with many turkish and russians

last turk i beat was last winter tho so a while back and russian even longer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thecel, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, thecel, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
WMAF will be the new white people
You know what? Go for it :feelskek:
At least there will be more incels.is members in the future

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
after chinks and gooks took over this forum, being racist fucks, i decided to revenge my people and go on a rage rant on asians in germany

i used my fingers to pretend i was asians while walking past a group of 2 guys and 1 girl and said „corona virus“. the girl looked me in the eyes with her little gook eyes and said „fak yuuu“ and gave me the middle finger.

i called her rice nigger and stopped walking. the 2 guys stopped and were talking some chinese bs when i started swinging at one of them and my mate wrestlefucking the other one. we ran off and i heard the gook crying from far back screaming at us

this was my first action of such, i will continue
F1BAC01F AC4C 4061 9540 CF814AE3D4D9

@buflek WTF UR NOT ENGLISH??? WHAT ARE U

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16369, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
blue eyes are hypermasc, so is being tall. sorry if you for some unknown reason cant see that

Anstrum, you can as much as look in the general direction of any gook IRL and you will give them such sever trauma, they will get PTSD for the rest of their lives
instead you pity yourself online, try to be a sensible centrist cuck towards r/aznidentity trolls on this site, refuse to admit the subhumanity of white women, refuse to stand up for your identity as a nordic man. just end it already if this is how you plan to continue living your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 16474
blue eyes are hypermasc, so is being tall. sorry if you for some unknown reason cant see that

Anstrum, you can as much as look in the general direction of any gook IRL and you will give them such sever trauma, they will get PTSD for the rest of their lives
instead you pity yourself online, try to be a sensible centrist cuck towards r/aznidentity trolls on this site, refuse to admit the subhumanity of white women, refuse to stand up for your identity as a nordic man. just end it already if this is how you plan to continue living your life.
i wouldnt say theyre hypermasc but more like creepy, but that's only for lightest of the lightest blue eyes, regular blue eyes are ok

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
youre unfathomably retarded.
The fact that you are so angry and take this forum so seriously tells me all I need to know about you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, latincell95, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
impossible
she has unquestionably hypermasc traits:
blue eyes
lowset eyebrows
narrow face
way too tall

3194528 fr2jnuqc1ph91

Man insults Ms.International winner from his stinky computer chair in dark room

michael jordan laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 7027

blue eyes is just a colour, there is not masculiness or femininity in it

My looks doesn't phase any asian person, they use social media and watch movies too. They are used to Chris evans,Hemsworth type of guys

the only reason u call her a "subhuman" is that she is with an asian guy, if she was with a white guy, u would atleast call her high tier becky

what does it even mean to identify as "nordic" muhhh vikings, lol. only thing they valued was might and wealth, they got converted to Christianity cus their gods werent as strong

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Earth Dollar
The fact that you are so angry and take this forum so seriously tells me all I need to know about you.
you lack emotional intelligence
i made that remark in the midst of chuckling at your lack of comprehension skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Earth Dollar
stop bullying these asian gooks @cloUder

i dont want to get in trouble with law because one of them mentions us in their suicide letter

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13787
blue eyes is just a colour, there is not masculiness or femininity in it
so? its a light color which means on white skin, it fails to create contrast. contrast is what makes a face feminine. i can show you an example composite from a study, but to be completely honest, i neither care, nor think it will have any real impact on the opinion of the idiots in this thread.
My looks doesn't phase any asian person, they use social media and watch movies too. They are used to Chris evans,Hemsworth type of guys
again, more retardation. ive seen niggers and asians on tv all my life and im still fascinated to see them IRL
also asian women cant fuck the guys through the tv. they have to meet them IRL
the only reason u call her a "subhuman" is that she is with an asian guy, if she was with a white guy, u would atleast call her high tier becky
no. you would be right if what i said was inconsistent with my usual comments on white women. it is not.
i couldnt care less if a genetic dead end white woman were to procreate even with a primate
what does it even mean to identify as "nordic" muhhh vikings, lol. only thing they valued was might and wealth, they got converted to Christianity cus their gods werent as strong
im not talking about superficial history and culture bullshit. there is way more to it. but who cares anyways. if i saw any potential to change your mind on the matter i wouldve explained it to you, but i cant be arsed after you put on display your cucked opinions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 16474
@Chinacurry defend race

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and ascension
@ChinkboytakeurBAE defend race

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22135
Caged haha
I pissed off autistic cumskin on incel forum and he went er spree on Korean gooks/chinks irl
Killed 2 birds with 1 stone
Master race IQ strikes again
Theres more vietnamese in Germany than any other type of asian u dumbass JFL. There's a high probability that he was fighting with 2 vietcong LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Theres more vietnamese in Germany than any other type of asian u dumbass JFL. There's a high probability that he was fighting with 2 vietcong LMAO
Poor Ricegum

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Hero of the Imperium
wtf is this, i being gone for 1 day and shit is going crazy lmao

@Cheesyrumble what you did to this nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@Chinacurry defend race
Wtf am I defending, I can't even tell who's white in this thread anymore.

Srs OP that was wrong, ricemen IRL are not racist, it's just a few on this forum.

Mixing races on its own is not a bad thing, it's just that how it manifests is noodles will mix with a white guy 5 or 6 points below them, which is what creates the meme, similar to how bbcs mate with white trash foids.

If a noodle is with a looksmatched white guy or ethnic guy or bbc guy, in my experience no one bats an eyelid, but this is less than 5% of noodles.

Whites with whites sfcel meme is also a joke, 90% of whites are subhuman (it's just that 95% of other races are which makes the kkk meme), but yes whites will looksmatch their partner more than any other race, but that's just cos whites are from developed countries with social safety nets and so forth. So yeah its fair that whites are the race least likely to fuck the gene pool by creating inferior kids to the parents.

Btw today I saw a 9/10 noodlewhore holding hands with a 3/10 oofy doofy white guy who was walking while eating a burger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble what you did to this nigger?
He was sick of being cucked by looksmax.org changs simple existence. So the mayocuck retaliated in a failed racial attack irl. He got all fucked up and ass raped by gooks. It's truly over for sfcels. The only reason why racial supremacists exist is purely due to the fear of being cucked. It's Ober for that germancel
20221201 202004

He was sick of being cucked by looksmax.org changs simple existence. So the mayocuck retaliated in a failed racial attack irl. He got all fucked up and ass raped by gooks. It's truly over for sfcels. The only reason why racial supremacists exist is purely due to the fear of being cucked. It's Ober for that germancel
View attachment 1997273
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:why cumskin so emotionally weak, no wonder they always school shooting, all make sense now.

• +1
Btw today I saw a 9/10 noodlewhore holding hands with a 3/10 oofy doofy white guy who was walking while eating a burger
give rough pictures what both of them looked like, I refuse to believe this

Jfl u went ER on random Asians because of some r/Aznidentity propoganda some autistic Asians posted here.

It's not the W u think it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 18522, buflek and 2 others
where is my king @pur3e

• JFL
Why is the white guy a chad looking character? Surely it should be a white normie presented since a chad can fuck anyone.
he;s not a chad, he's normie. white normies are just better looking than other race's normies

„All women except black women are most drawn to white men“
nah the latest 2021 study shows black women also prefer white men over black and everyone else

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I see you are talking about the JBW halo.
No he's talking about the mid point, that the median white guy is objectively better looking than the median of other races.

Jbw halo is 20% caused by this (clearly can tell by how strongly JBW manifests in each race based on how ugly the race is on average) but 80% by other factors

after chinks and gooks took over this forum, being racist fucks, i decided to revenge my people and go on a rage rant on asians in germany

i used my fingers to pretend i was asians while walking past a group of 2 guys and 1 girl and said „corona virus“. the girl looked me in the eyes with her little gook eyes and said „fak yuuu“ and gave me the middle finger.

i called her rice nigger and stopped walking. the 2 guys stopped and were talking some chinese bs when i started swinging at one of them and my mate wrestlefucking the other one. we ran off and i heard the gook crying from far back screaming at us

this was my first action of such, i will continue
you didn't do shit you high inhib pussy

you are fucking retarded and a literal cuckold
she looks like a sack of shit and being tall is a hard failo for women
the ricecel looks too feminine
she looks like a tranny. accept it or be a cuck forever
In what world is she not a Stacy though? Looks like an aryan goddess

You're a fucking retard OP, legit subhuman behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Trilogy, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
You just committed a hate crime and basically admitted to it on the forum. Don't be surprised if the police comes knocking at your door. Mirin IQ. lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
You're a fucking retard OP, legit subhuman behavior
People like OP don't consider the consequences of their actions. If the person he screwed up was someone with influence, his life could be ruined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 5815

you will rot in jail and when you get out such articles will be written about germany it's game over for white males they know they can't stop what is happening they can't stop progress so they resort to this type of desperate action, I feel bad for them...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, RichardSpencel and Cheesyrumble
People like OP don't consider the consequences of their actions. If the person he screwed up was someone with influence, his life could be ruined.
He also admitted beatting other ethnic
View attachment 1997273
Which thread did you make that triggered him show me the link. Kinda funny he brag beating asian nerd cuz chang fuck his bitch lmao. 😂

I see you are talking about the JBW halo.
i'm talking about a higher average of forward nasion, maxilliary forward growth, zygos, more prominent supra orbital, and other features that set them apart from other races.

you will rot in jail and when you get out such articles will be written about germany it's game over for white males they know they can't stop what is happening they can't stop progress so they resort to this type of desperate action, I feel bad for them...
View attachment 1997345

View attachment 1997350
lol at thinking that it works like that. all of those girls you posted are white chad only. amwf get whited back into wmaf within a generation. :blackpill: