bullying asians irl to death

Keep up the good fight! 💪

after chinks and gooks took over this forum, being racist fucks, i decided to revenge my people and go on a rage rant on asians in germany

i used my fingers to pretend i was asians while walking past a group of 2 guys and 1 girl and said „corona virus“. the girl looked me in the eyes with her little gook eyes and said „fak yuuu“ and gave me the middle finger.

i called her rice nigger and stopped walking. the 2 guys stopped and were talking some chinese bs when i started swinging at one of them and my mate wrestlefucking the other one. we ran off and i heard the gook crying from far back screaming at us

this was my first action of such, i will continue
OP's grandparents probably got eviscerated by wuhan scientists.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone
You just committed a hate crime and basically admitted to it on the forum. Don't be surprised if the police comes knocking at your door. Mirin IQ. lmfao
More like domestic terrorism

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
stop bullying these asian gooks @cloUder

i dont want to get in trouble with law because one of them mentions us in their suicide letter
What law nigga? You go beat strangers daily And nothing happens

• +1
This forum went from discussing looks and how to ascend to literal racial violence JFL

• JFL
people on this forum are so fucking dumb jfl

50061FFC 31D9 4827 B61F 2502502E2601

its literally an old picture, its -5 degrees in germany rn u think i walk around half naked in the middle of the night? its from a fight i had 4 years ago in summer.

i didnt beat any asian niggas it was a joke calm down fags

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190, Deleted member 18522, Baldingman1998 and 2 others

View attachment 1997567

its literally an old picture, its -5 degrees in germany rn u think i walk around half naked in the middle of the night? its from a fight i had 4 years ago in summer.

Damage control..... well either way real or not. Ur still an asshole jfl

Damage control..... well either way real or not. Ur still an asshole jfl
u should stop taking this race wars so serious jfl i never even had problems with asians, in fact i have some vietnamese friends

• Love it
u should stop taking this race wars so serious jfl i never even had problems with asians, in fact i have some vietnamese friends
Well it was fun arguing like retards together. No matter how serious I might sound.... let's be real for a second. We are just strangers on an anonymous forum. It isn't real life. So go fucking crazy on this forum for all I care. Just don't be surprised if I respond lol 🤣😉😉😉

• +1
Reactions: buflek

View attachment 1997567

Ur name is still on the list

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Cheesyrumble and buflek
All of these coping sfcels barking for no reason. I'm out. I'm going to go get a blowjob from my white girl neighbor in retaliation. I'll be back in a hour
Fuck you benchod I’m gonna go steal from the Asian man corner store in retaliation to your retaliation,tell what’s your favourite Asian snack,imma pinch that shit real quick and film me eating it and post it here and make you cry 😭 for my delicious Asian disgusting 🤢 treats

• JFL
Imagine taking this forum so seriously that it effects you in real life. We are watching a mass shooter in the making
What to much GOOKED does to a MF

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I honestly feel bad for them
I guess I’m light triad bcz I don’t like seeing people get bullied for no reason and I always see Asians irl get bullied by everyone
In Canada, light triad means you are dark triad.

View attachment 1997567

I'm disappointed

But you also larped as a woman online to scam people for money, so I should have known that your larping skills are good

• +1
I'm disappointed

But you also larped as a woman online to scam people for money, so I should have known that your larping skills are good
its easy when you have a gf that does all the pics they request and shit (like holding a paper up with their name on it for example)

Y'all called me up?