Bullying is a cope for inferiority

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Chad doesn’t have the incentive to bully someone because he’s already at the top, it’s those majority of men that are subchad actively bickering each others to climb the social ladder.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan, sudanguy and 5 others
Bullying is a high-mtn NT activity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Danish_Retard, Zeruel and 5 others
Nope.

As an incel, Chad gives you bully beatdowns while you receive small penis humiliation from him and your oneitis and also your oneitis receives chad cock while you stay a pussyfree cuckold forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Klasik01, socialcel and 1 other person
Nope.

As an incel, Chad gives you bully beatdowns while you receive small penis humiliation from him and your oneitis and also your oneitis receives chad cock while you stay a pussyfree cuckold forever
Why would a chad care about your existence when he would be too busy with his rotations???

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
imagine chad bothering to interact with subhumans at any level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Primalsplit and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Chad doesn’t have the incentive to bully someone because he’s already at the top, it’s those majority of men that are subchad actively bickering each others to climb the social ladder.
Yep that's exactly why thew guy who picks on me the most is the 6'1 clear skinned big handed big wristed wide clavicle big dick having chad. chads can never be bullies thats IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Primalsplit
Sometimes sure
Not all the time

Chad IS the bully.

Why would a chad care about your existence when he would be too busy with his rotations???
Sadism is just another form of fun for Chad. Everything else can get boring.

Too many people here rot with Disney
Movie brain
Chad IS the bully.
No he isnt :lul: ive legit never seen them even mess with people if anything it was literal normies who did.
Sadism is just another form of fun for Chad. Everything else can get boring.
Nobody gets beatdown in high schools dumbass. The only time you’d get beat up in high school would be from a pack of niggers or any sort of low class school. Barely anybody in those schools pass MTN let alone the people who participate in shit like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zeruel
Movie brain

No he isnt :lul: ive legit never seen them even mess with people if anything it was literal normies who did.

Nobody gets beatdown in high schools dumbass. The only time you’d get beat up in high school would be from a pack of niggers or any sort of low class school. Barely anybody in those schools pass MTN let alone the people who participate in shit like that
tbf it makes sense if you look at something like the youtube boxing shit, Vinnie Hacker was all calm and shit and Bryce hall was the nigga who was strearing all the shit

tbf it makes sense if you look at something like the youtube boxing shit, Vinnie Hacker was all calm and shit and Bryce hall was the nigga who was strearing all the shit
Yup exactly it’s usually just a giga nt maxxed narcy normie who’d be more of the cunt.

Yup exactly it’s usually just a giga nt maxxed narcy normie who’d be more of the cunt.
although there are def a bunch of chads who do bully, mostly with insults and shit tho

although there are def a bunch of chads who do bully, mostly with insults and shit tho
Doesn’t really happen in HS but if they do it’s usually some sperg annoying them. It really won’t be unprovoked for the most part.

Doesn’t really happen in HS but if they do it’s usually some sperg annoying them. It really won’t be unprovoked for the most part.
thats actually cope lmao, and yes it does happen in HS.

also stop sucking chad's dick ethnic

thats actually cope lmao, and yes it does happen in HS.
No it doesn’t. Literally the most attractive people I knew this irl were never like this and were always far nicer/pleasant than plenty of “ugly” people I knew. I knew one tall low trust chad bone mogger probably the type @Primalsplit jacks off to and I never saw someone like him go mess with people unprovoked. It was only with his friends.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
No it doesn’t. Literally the most attractive people I knew this irl were never like this and were always far nicer/pleasant than plenty of “ugly” people I knew. I knew one tall low trust chad bone mogger probably the type @Primalsplit jacks off to and I never saw someone like him go mess with people unprovoked. It was only with his friends.
ur literally taking an expierence of 2 people u knew personally and saying it's the same for all chads LMAO ur the most brainded user kys

Ur coping I literally had worse issues with spergy ricecels than these bully “chads”.
at 1 school, sorry chad didn't let u suck him off bro

ur literally taking an expierence of 2 people u knew personally and saying it's the same for all chads LMAO ur the most brainded user kys
Yea and ur entire experience is basing it off movies. Also no I’m not dumbfuck I literally said most attractive and no all the Chadlites/Chads I knew were always nice. Why the fuck are slayers gonna pick on u when u aren’t even their competition that’s deluded movie cope that retards like u and @Primalsplit believe

Yea and ur entire experience is basing it off movies. Also no I’m not dumbfuck I literally said most attractive and no all the Chadlites/Chads I knew were always nice. Why the fuck are slayers gonna pick on u when u aren’t even their competition that’s deluded movie cope that retards like u and @Primalsplit believe
holy fuck u are a retard, you have no idea the physcology around bullying or anything else, ur incel retard mind can't comprehend that some people just have fun picking on others and it's not to get popularity

at 1 school, sorry chad didn't let u suck him off bro
No it isnt dummy. Work, camp, etc my experience comes from most places and plenty of people say the same thing as me. Lol if u think an attractive dude probably in a whole another realm is going to out of his way to shit on people rather than a egotistical Normie or below

No it isnt dummy. Work, camp, etc my experience comes from most places and plenty of people say the same thing as me. Lol if u think an attractive dude probably in a whole another realm is going to out of his way to shit on people rather than a egotistical Normie or below
think he'll let you suck him off yet? yet people talk to you (an ethnic trucel) and tell u that chads aren't bullies, you fucking larper stfu.

lmao fucking retard i literally agreed with u idiot, i just said there is def chads who are bullies

think he'll let you suck him off yet? yet people talk to you (an ethnic trucel) and tell u that chads aren't bullies, you fucking larper stfu.
Ok dude if u get bullied by muh chad i don’t fucking care. I’m telling you it’s the opposite for a reason.
lmao fucking retard i literally agreed with u idiot, i just said there is def chads who are bullies
Ok I don’t give a fuck about random supposed chads in Mumbai. The people in this thread believe it’s common for chads to do this which it isn’t nigger :lul:. I’m saying normies do it more and ur raging like a soycuck

Ok dude if u get bullied by muh chad i don’t fucking care. I’m telling you it’s the opposite for a reason.

Ok I don’t give a fuck about random supposed chads in Mumbai. The people in this thread believe it’s common for chads to do this which it isn’t nigger :lul:. I’m saying normies do it more and ur raging like a soycuck
you're telling me it's the opposite cause your a chad dick sucker even tho i agree with you, your literally pathetic as shit ur whole post history is normie hate and wanting to suck chad's dick, just turn gay already faggot

you're telling me it's the opposite cause your a chad dick sucker even tho i agree with you, your literally pathetic as shit ur whole post history is normie hate and wanting to suck chad's dick, just turn gay already faggot
How does telling my own experiences make me a chad dicksucker u dumb spastic retard. Also yea I hate on normies so what, I don’t give a fuck about chads they aren’t even that common and I never had issues with them. Just because I don’t sperg and say kill every chad or say I didn’t have bad experiences doesn’t make me a dicksucker keep soying out cuz muh chad :soy::soy::soy::soy: beat u up or smth.

chads are usually nice to incels out of pity

How does telling my own experiences make me a chad dicksucker u dumb spastic retard. Also yea I hate on normies so what, I don’t give a fuck about chads they aren’t even that common and I never had issues with them. Just because I don’t sperg and say kill every chad or say I didn’t have bad experiences doesn’t make me a dicksucker keep soying out cuz muh chad :soy::soy::soy::soy: beat u up or smth.
u are a dicksucker retard, ur calling people a sperg for saying kill al chad when u did the same thing for normies u fucking idiot. also funny u aded the last part when u called me an idiot for saying that to u last time about jocks, just stfu nigga u have 0 good opinions are ur a retard

u are a dicksucker retard, ur calling people a sperg for saying kill al chad
No I’m not. The people on this thread I’m responding to are legit dicksucking chad and worshipping him for being a bully fuck are u on about dumbass?
when u did the same thing for normies u fucking idiot. also funny u aded the last part when u called me an idiot for saying that to u last time about jocks, just stfu nigga u have 0 good opinions are ur a retard
This barely makes any sense ur legit actually soyraging rn it’s so funny :lul::lul::lul: this fucking sperg is legit fuming because Chad raped his oneitis or smth.

Anthony on his cum stained keyboard -
3A7A6305 6F3F 48EE 9268 08FE953FD663

No I’m not. The people on this thread I’m responding to are legit dicksucking chad and worshipping him for being a bully fuck are u on about dumbass?

This barely makes any sense ur legit actually soyraging rn it’s so funny :lul::lul::lul: this fucking sperg is legit fuming because Chad raped his oneitis or smth.

Anthony on his cum stained keyboard - View attachment 2825853
dnr, chad's not sucking ur dick for defending him

As someone who has been bullied, let me tell you that it has nothing to do with bully's looks or "insecurity" and "jelaousy", none of that shit matters.

Humans simply derive pleasure from shitting on someone under them. We are simply a piece of shit species and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Movie brain

It might be cultural differences and every school will have different people and slightly different dynamics. I don't exactly understand why you're so adamant on this. And you keep grossly simplifying my point every time into something slightly different.

Last edited:
It might be cultural differences. I don't exactly understand why you're so adamant on this. And you keep simplifying my point.
Do u live in the USA? Also it’s because a lot of people just repeat movie stereotypes sometimes and it’s annoying

Do u live in the USA? Also it’s because a lot of people just repeat movie stereotypes sometimes and it’s annoying
No I don't live in USA.

It’s always the ugliest mf’s that take advantage of my weakness and bully me, every attractive person I have interacted with irl and online has been chill

Yeah most of my bullies in hs were low to mid tier normie. Chad was oblivious to my existence

I won't lie I do notice bullying is almost always a form of projection lol. When I was at my fattest it was always other fat people calling me out. Never an in shape person (who was comfortable shirtless).

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Movie brain

these retards have disney movie brain. as someone who actually got severely bullied and became fucked in the head because of it happening i can confirm 3 things.

#1 - bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools, the worst you will receive at a school like that is being called a mild insult behind your back. i moved school from my terrible low class ghetto school to a middle class school and instantly started getting treated like a human being even though nothing about me changed it was just the environment that changed.

#2 - bullies are not chads, they are usually the worst acting scum people out of the people in low class schools and they're nothing close to chad. at the very most they are MTN but most of them are subhuman-LTN with shit height or bad frame (they will attack you in groups or use weapons).

#3 - bullying has nothing to do with looks. if you get bullied it's because you went to a shitty school and didn't act like the people there wanted you to act. you aren't gonna get bullied for looks or height alone that's disney movie brainrot. at the middle class school i went to no one ever got bullied or shit talked, even the tiny ethnics with garbage facial features were left alone and were able to date girls of their race. meanwhile i mogged most people at my first HS yet they made my life a living hell because i would always fight back. the other non thugs at that school would be a pussy and accept the bullying but i never did that i always fought back sometimes verbally sometimes physically therefore the whole grade hated me and i had to move school.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry