Bullying severely traumatized me, but was also a blessing in disguise.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
The reason I say bullying was a blessing in disguise is because it very quickly introduces one to the blackpill. In my case it introduced me to the blackpill when I was like 11 or 12. One thing that struck me was a fat subhuman Asian girl treated me like complete dogshit. She treated guys she found attractive like angels, but to me she was extremely fucking spiteful. Stacies thought i was weird, but they usually did not acknowledge I exist for the most part. I also got bullied a lot for being tiny and weak, and was quite possibly the easiest target. Recently I noticed a lot of guys that did bully me are far more casual with me now and i noticed it's because my skull turned into a dime store version of my dad's ridiculously uncanny warrior skull.

Speaking of my dad, he honestly convinces me personally does and doesn't matter at the same time. He's a colossal asshole( he's mostly just very selfish, not really mean or abusive) and a huge substance abuser, but my mom still stayed with him because he makes 5 times what she makes and he badly genemogs her. She was a 6/7 before she got fat as hell, overall my dad is like a 8/9 in terms of total genetic quality. Excellent skull, above average frame, 6'0 in youth, dark phenotype, and he has a perfectly nw0 square hairline with no grey hair in his 60s. Despite this my mom constantly looks at much younger chads on tiktok and even talks to them.

Because of this, I am conflicted if personality somewhat matters. As someone who lived under my dad for 20+ years I can perfectly see why +90% of all women would want absolutely nothing to do with him. They would get tired of him getting drunk or high 3 or more times a week very quickly.

Didn't read but damn that's crazy u must fuck you bullies wives now :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: TrappedInReality and mrdolphin
I was send to retard school and got so good at beating up the godforsaken hell-spawn that resides there that I got hired as a bouncer.

Bullying gives you looksmaxxing advice before even knowing what the blackpill is. They tell your imperfections.

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88
The reason I say bullying was a blessing in disguise is because it very quickly introduces one to the blackpill. In my case it introduced me to the blackpill when I was like 11 or 12. One thing that struck me was a fat subhuman Asian girl treated me like complete dogshit. She treated guys she found attractive like angels, but to me she was extremely fucking spiteful. Stacies thought i was weird, but they usually did not acknowledge I exist for the most part. I also got bullied a lot for being tiny and weak, and was quite possibly the easiest target. Recently I noticed a lot of guys that did bully me are far more casual with me now and i noticed it's because my skull turned into a dime store version of my dad's ridiculously uncanny warrior skull.

Speaking of my dad, he honestly convinces me personally does and doesn't matter at the same time. He's a colossal asshole( he's mostly just very selfish, not really mean or abusive) and a huge substance abuser, but my mom still stayed with him because he makes 5 times what she makes and he badly genemogs her. She was a 6/7 before she got fat as hell, overall my dad is like a 8/9 in terms of total genetic quality. Excellent skull, above average frame, 6'0 in youth, dark phenotype, and he has a perfectly nw0 square hairline with no grey hair in his 60s. Despite this my mom constantly looks at much younger chads on tiktok and even talks to them.

Because of this, I am conflicted if personality somewhat matters. As someone who lived under my dad for 20+ years I can perfectly see why +90% of all women would want absolutely nothing to do with him. They would get tired of him getting drunk or high 3 or more times a week very quickly.
Happened to me. Was Obese throughout all elementary school to the 7th grade dealt with rejection the blackpill all of it gave me a huge resentment to women. Showed me how differently people are treated. 13 came around got put on HGH and hit puberty thinned out and grew tall for my age and lost majority of the fat discovered I have somewhat good bone structure now I was desired by women instead of rejected but I’ll never forget how I was treated when I was obese how I was constantly rejected. I’ve carried that resentment for women and I don’t think I’ll ever let it go.

• JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin
Happened to me. Was Obese throughout all elementary school to the 7th grade dealt with rejection the blackpill all of it gave me a huge resentment to women. Showed me how differently people are treated. 13 came around got put on HGH and hit puberty thinned out and grew tall for my age and lost majority of the fat discovered I have somewhat good bone structure now I was desired by women instead of rejected but I’ll never forget how I was treated when I was obese how I was constantly rejected. I’ve carried that resentment for women and I don’t think I’ll ever let it go.
How are you guys getting fucking hgh shots at 13??!!!

Bullying gives you looksmaxxing advice before even knowing what the blackpill is. They tell your imperfections.
It introduces you too looksmazzing, but it really led me straight to the blackpill.

All humans judge looks. Not fair to only hate on women.