bumping an year old comment [100% true]

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
This, don't listen to stupid i****.me memes about 'evil chads'. Most of them are actually good people. In fact nerd types are the only guys I ever had trouble with, they are vindictive, passive aggressive and confrontational. I never ever had a problem with tall handsome faced guys or jocks

Do you know what is in fact the biggest high T or Chad trait? Fairness and treating others fairly.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/...-fairness-not-aggression-researchers-1.796578
gRJYALd.jpg

Even women who were given testosterone, behaved more fairly in sport settings.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739582/

Chads are not vindictive. High estrogen numales and white knights are.

How many times do you read in historical accounts of a monarch, lord or knight giving their defeated opponent a second chance or even a new position in life as an ally instead of just killing them off? High T men are fair and reasonable people by nature. Neurotics, psychologically damaged people, insecure people, become serial killers, bullies etc.
This is just facts

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
You make nice threads when your not acting like a retard

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
Legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
1. It's not true "serial killers, bullies e.t.c" have higher t
2. Even if it is it's because life is so easy for them they dont have to be mad nor confrontational because people will suckle up to them anyway, like saying rich people are much more charitable and virtuous than the poor give them a few weeks in a subhuman's body and they'd probably rope

1. It's not true "serial killers, bullies e.t.c" have higher t
2. Even if it is it's because life is so easy for them they dont have to be mad nor confrontational because people will suckle up to them anyway, like saying rich people are much more charitable and virtuous than the poor give them a few weeks in a subhuman's body and they'd probably rope

It’s not true, the research that was posted is false because I said so.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Thanks @mr contemptuous, very cool

kindness is weakness brah

• +1
Reactions: Demir
That’s not at all true wtf.

Testosterone = aggression, period

Lots of progressive anti-science nowadays. How often do you hear shit like “being a true man is being kind!”

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Demir

Testosterone = aggression, period

Lots of progressive anti-science nowadays. How often do you hear shit like “being a true man is being kind!”

Testosterone = aggression, because I said so.
I've shown no evidence towards my claim and I am ignorant and will not change my mind when confronted with evidence.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ask anyone who’s cruised at a high T level, they stop thinking about women as humans and just want to beat the shit out of people/things

I myself have above average T levels, probably 90th percentile and there’s a lot of times where I’m just aggressive and someone even just talking can piss me off.

there’s a lot of times where I’m just aggressive and someone even just talking can piss me off.
Same
Fairness doesnt mean that ur a pussy u can still be agressive

Same
Fairness doesnt mean that ur a pussy u can still be agressive
Im not going to argue with you. If you want an example of real high testosterone look at average black men.

Sometimes tall white men get on their high horse (especially rednecks) and assume they’re high testosterone when they’re not.

Im not going to argue with you. If you want an example of real high testosterone look at average black men.

Sometimes tall white men get on their high horse (especially rednecks) and assume they’re high testosterone when they’re not.
High levels of natty testosterone can actually help people be more calm, and positive. Anger or irritation wouldn't be a problem unless you're taking steroids, but that's a different story. High levels of endogenous testosterone has been shown to increase mood so long as you're not going through other hormonal fluctuations such as puberty in men or PCOS in women where their testosterone increases a lot.

It's relative; testosterone also indicates the opposite, and may indicate "kindness" and "fairness" as well

Where does it say serial killers and bullies have low testosterone?
What? It doesn’t say that anywhere. The burden of proof lies on you to disprove the original article with your claim that “serial killers and bullies are higher T”

What? It doesn’t say that anywhere. The burden of proof lies on you to disprove the original article with your claim that “serial killers and bullies are higher T”
The comment said it that's why I put it in quotation marks