Business idea

M

Memeito

Banned
I was thinking of opening a plastic surgery clinic in US, that will be called "The Black Pill Clinic", and its motto: "Transforming subhumans into real people". The name and the catchphrase are perfect: they tell you everything you need to know about this clinic and I think it will be a huge hit with people in the looksmax coummunity.
Plastic surgery however is very expensive in America, and surgeons' salaries are huge, so I was thinking of bringing surgeons from other poorer countries: India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe, etc. that will be paid much less than the American doctors. Also equipment, tools and substances needed for the medical procedures will be imported from China and Eastern Europe, where they are much cheaper.
What do you think of my business idea?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
you have to go to medical school and an intership to become a plastic surgeon, like 12 years in total.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
You’d get metood into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
you have to go to medical school and an intership to become a plastic surgeon, like 12 years in total.
I don't want to be a plastic surgeon, I want to be a clinic owner. I will bring skilled surgeons from poorer countries and pay them less than American doctors.
You’d get metood into oblivion
By who?
BTW, I forgot to mention, this will be a clinic only for men, for those who are black-pilled and from the looksmax community.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Butthurt Dweller
I don't want to be a plastic surgeon, I want to be a clinic owner. I will bring skilled surgeons from poorer countries and pay them less than American doctors.

By who?
BTW, I forgot to mention, this will be a clinic only for men, for those who are black-pilled and from the looksmax community.
Whatever makes your little heart happy, honeybunch. Did you do your homework? Its almost bedtime and you still need to take a shower, hurry up sweetie! 🥰

Ngl i thought about this shit 2 weeks ago but as always you need capital.
Which i don't have tbh.

Whatever makes your little heart happy, honeybunch. Did you do your homework? Its almost bedtime and you still need to take a shower, hurry up sweetie! 🥰
I can't wait to bang you stepmom, I heard dads going for a business trip tomorrow!

I can't wait to bang you stepmom, I heard dads going for a business trip tomorrow!
I am your mommy and your daddy, do not forget this.

tenor.gif