Business, masculinity, and height with Andrew Tate

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I am pretty sure Andrew Tate would NOT have the personality he does or the success he does if he wasn't fucking huge

Screenshot 20230702 015605

I think being that big allows one to become more masculine, confident, charismatic, etc, because they see the world differently and it shapes their beliefs differently and makes them more bold when they see that they become successful when they try.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, hattrick, 5.5psl and 11 others
Would be invisible if manlet

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, hattrick, Krakowski and 3 others
Screenshot 2023 07 02 010156

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, 5.5psl, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
I am pretty sure Andrew Tate would NOT have the personality he does or the success he does if he wasn't fucking huge

View attachment 2293123

I think being that big allows one to become more masculine, confident, charismatic, etc, because they see the world differently and it shapes their beliefs differently and makes them more bold when they see that they become successful when they try.

Isn't Joe Rogan the boomer version of Tate? Last I checked Rogan was 5 ft 7.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2293123

FaceApp 1683187890164

• JFL
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
very ugly!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
no he is just a j3w influence boosted agent
he married a female j3w with who already had mulatto child with a n1gger
most of joe rogans guests are j3wish as well

View attachment 2293123

100%. Even if you're normally confident, you will always feel a certain way when you're standing with a group of guys all way bigger (taller) than you. Being the tallest (or at least one of the tallest) in any group interaction just gives you a level of confidence and assertiveness that goes beyond your face. Height is so important not just for attractiveness, but for success in all areas.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and callisto
No, because Rogan was masculine Chadlite, not recessed subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 23239

he is absolute subhuman , very ugly

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

he is absolute subhuman , very ugly

Stop man. He’s not ugly. He’s just recessed af. To be honest his features are good, if he got BSSO he’d be very attractive. All his failos are very easily fixable if he gave a shit. Your projecting, your the ugly subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Lots of masc guys who are not huge, I agree that you need some kind of halo though for max success

Also he’s loud. Chad’s presence speaks for itself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and 5.5psl