Evisceration of Andrew Tate

I hate the Tate brothers

We’ve got a loner incel virgin loser, writing essays on another man; meanwhile that “other man” has half a billion dollars, chilling on a yacht off the coast of Antigua with around 50 women, of which one you couldn’t even dream of LTRing in 10 lifetimes

You will not amass even 1/100th of the income he has already made, in your entire life. Just understand how inferior you are OP
How does his dick taste like man?

JFL at the dorks here. Tate convinced bunch of girls to come do sex work under him, how do you think he convinced them?
He had no money when he started out.
If you say muh human trafficker, go and look yourself in the mirror and see what a sheepish creature who believes everything the mainstream media says looks like.
Tall normie with kickboxer badboy halo.
And now he lifestyle mogs the fuck out of everybody in this forum.
His brother Tristan is better looking and a much cooler dude, but he woulda been a complete nobody if it wasn't for his brother.
I'm sure Tate will let you suck after you wrote that essay for him

How does his dick taste like man?
@LevantinePsycho you do realise you 🤢 reacted to my post and upvoted (y) @plukee but in Plukee's final post, I was the only one mentioned:

That's the difference between a person like him and you. You take things personally, whereas me and @plukee became very close despite our origins.
Learn to not hold a grudge brother, be kind

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
He got bullied by white men his entire life in Luton in UK cos he was a little glasses wearing nerd

View attachment 2922999

Then he couldn't get laid in london cos hes a jawless bald ethnic nerd and london girls like high t white men and dont need his money cos thsyre already rich

so he had to move to romania where girls just see him as a walking wallet

Has to take steroids cos his little black boi genetics aren't enough by itself

So he seethes for them in every video. And all his videos are autistic as fuck, he's just trying to he funny but you can tell everyone around them feel uncomfortable cos he's not funny he has low tier autism

Even Tristan stopped hanging out with him and makes him go to dinners by himself cos he's a real white, not racist, looks way better, is bigger, isn't autistic like andrew

Only reason he's tall and decent looking is purely due to his white features, if he had black skin, or black height, or a black nose he wouldn't be 1/10th the smv he is

His gfs are just expensive prostitutes, you can see in their actions they're not really into him, just want to secure their wealth

Which explains why he just accepts it and isn't loyal to his gf, no loyalty in their family. Its just a transactional relationship

He's going to rot in jail for human trafficking and rape cos he's too low iq to learn a normal skill and start a normal business

He's obsessed with Islam and being a Muslim because Muslims are cuck incels like him

They want to get a girl who will only date them for money and sit at home all day while they work like a cuck meanwhile she's swiping his card, like all Muslims do

And keep her in a hijab cos he's worried they'll leave him for a white man if she shows her real hair and face lol

Meanwhile whites don't need hijab cos they're not insecure. And their women work equally and pay equally so they aren't being cucked and freeloaded on

Andrew tate is a Britishborn ethnic incel with all the British born ethnic incsl traits

- Bullied by white men as a kid
- Jealous of white men
- Can't get laid cos of white men mog him
- Has to use money to get third world girls to date him
- Is bald
- Has no jaw
- Is low iq and can't start a real business so has to resort to illegal stuff
- wants to be Muslim so he can get a girl to use him for his money cos white girls who don't need his money wouldn't go near him
I have ss bolts tattooed on my face and Andrew Tate actually offered to pay for me to remove them.

Tate is a good man and probably will not go to prison

You can call Tate a scammer, a grifter, a virtual pimp and a sex trafficker, and there is definitely some truth to that.
But he is 6'3 and jacked, can actually fight, has half a billion in the bank, is quite famous, is high IQ and very charismatic, has porked hundreds of women including really hot ones and has had kids with a couple of them. He has probably deflowered quite a few nubile JBs as well.
You have to give credit where credit is due.
The half a billion is fake and he isn't high iq, just lucky

Jfl you have a point
Btw I wrote that post just to annoy OP lol
I don't really agree with his vain way of living.

However, I do believe he has had a net positive impact on the Youth, so he has done overwhelmingly more good than bad.. can you say the same for yourself?

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho