Evisceration of Andrew Tate

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
He got bullied by white men his entire life in Luton in UK cos he was a little glasses wearing nerd

Then he couldn't get laid in london cos hes a jawless bald ethnic nerd and london girls like high t white men and dont need his money cos thsyre already rich

so he had to move to romania where girls just see him as a walking wallet

Has to take steroids cos his little black boi genetics aren't enough by itself

So he seethes for them in every video. And all his videos are autistic as fuck, he's just trying to he funny but you can tell everyone around them feel uncomfortable cos he's not funny he has low tier autism

Even Tristan stopped hanging out with him and makes him go to dinners by himself cos he's a real white, not racist, looks way better, is bigger, isn't autistic like andrew

Only reason he's tall and decent looking is purely due to his white features, if he had black skin, or black height, or a black nose he wouldn't be 1/10th the smv he is

His gfs are just expensive prostitutes, you can see in their actions they're not really into him, just want to secure their wealth

Which explains why he just accepts it and isn't loyal to his gf, no loyalty in their family. Its just a transactional relationship

He's going to rot in jail for human trafficking and rape cos he's too low iq to learn a normal skill and start a normal business

He's obsessed with Islam and being a Muslim because Muslims are cuck incels like him

They want to get a girl who will only date them for money and sit at home all day while they work like a cuck meanwhile she's swiping his card, like all Muslims do

And keep her in a hijab cos he's worried they'll leave him for a white man if she shows her real hair and face lol

Meanwhile whites don't need hijab cos they're not insecure. And their women work equally and pay equally so they aren't being cucked and freeloaded on

Andrew tate is a Britishborn ethnic incel with all the British born ethnic incsl traits

- Bullied by white men as a kid
- Jealous of white men
- Can't get laid cos of white men mog him
- Has to use money to get third world girls to date him
- Is bald
- Has no jaw
- Is low iq and can't start a real business so has to resort to illegal stuff
- wants to be Muslim so he can get a girl to use him for his money cos white girls who don't need his money wouldn't go near him

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Achilles, future_ and 20 others
Predeterminism/Ai impact?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
It was prob ethnics too bullying him
Luton is ghetto

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah, datboijj and 2 others
Tate has one of the best looksmaxxing transformations tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and datboijj
Tate is a fucknigga

Ill kick his ass on god

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
We’ve got a loner incel virgin loser, writing essays on another man; meanwhile that “other man” has half a billion dollars, chilling on a yacht off the coast of Antigua with around 50 women, of which one you couldn’t even dream of LTRing in 10 lifetimes

You will not amass even 1/100th of the income he has already made, in your entire life. Just understand how inferior you are OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy, ThomasJefferson, dna_cel and 7 others
We’ve got a loner incel virgin loser, writing essays on another man; meanwhile that “other man” has half a billion dollars, chilling on a yacht off the coast of Antigua with around 50 women, of which one you couldn’t even dream of LTRing in 10 lifetimes

You will not amass even 1/100th of the income he has already made, in your entire life. Just understand how inferior you are OP
andrew tate is not gonna notice you bro stop sucking his dick

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
He got bullied by white men his entire life in Luton in UK cos he was a little glasses wearing nerd

View attachment 2922999

Then he couldn't get laid in london cos hes a jawless bald ethnic nerd and london girls like high t white men and dont need his money cos thsyre already rich

So he seethes for them in every video. And all his videos are autistic as fuck, he's just trying to he funny but you can tell everyone around them feel uncomfortable cos he's not funny he has low tier autism

Even Tristan stopped hanging out with him and makes him go to dinners by himself cos he's a real white, not racist, looks way better, is bigger, isn't autistic like andrew

Only reason he's tall and decent looking is purely due to his white features, if he had black skin, or black height, or a black nose he wouldn't be 1/10th the smv he is

His gfs are just expensive prostitutes, you can see in their actions they're not really into him, just want to secure their wealth

Which explains why he just accepts it and isn't loyal to his gf, no loyalty in their family. Its just a transactional relationship

He's going to rot in jail for human trafficking and rape cos he's too low iq to learn a normal skill and start a normal business

He's obsessed with Islam and being a Muslim because Muslims are cuck incels like him

They want to get a girl who will only date them for money and sit at home all day while they work like a cuck meanwhile she's swiping his card, like all Muslims do

And keep her in a hijab cos he's worried they'll leave him for a white man if she shows her real hair and face lol

Meanwhile whites don't need hijab cos they're not insecure. And their women work equally and pay equally so they aren't being cucked and freeloaded on

Andrew tate is a Britishborn ethnic incel with all the British born ethnic incsl traits

- Jealous of white men
- Is bald
- Has no jaw
- wants to be Muslim so he can get a girl to use him for his money cos white girls who don't need his money wouldn't go near him
keep sucking his dick bro

he mogs you
Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, ascension, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 1 other person

Stop riding his dick you joined in 2023 stfu tiktokcel

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33, jinnu and greycel
Stop riding his dick you joined in 2023 stfu tiktokcel
I’ve been lurking on this forum from before you were here..
I joined back in 2020
Been vouched before, check my OG posts retard
As for the tiktokcel claim, I actually made my account 2 days before TikTokcel invasion on 8th August. It’s the only way i bagged the name greycel

I’m not dick riding if I’m calling out OP for being a worthless fag. I don’t even fw Andrew Tate anymore, but he’s actually proven himself with his actions. How much of a low life do you have to be to waste your own time to improve, just to shit on somebody else.
I’ve wasted less of my time on Andrew Tate than OP who spent at least 30mins conjuring all this bullshit up

I’ve been lurking on this forum from before you were here..
I joined back in 2020
Been vouched before, check my OG posts retard
As for the tiktokcel claim, I actually made my account 2 days before TikTokcel invasion on 8th August. It’s the only way i bagged the name greycel

I’m not dick riding if I’m calling out OP for being a worthless fag. I don’t even fw Andrew Tate anymore, but he’s actually proven himself with his actions. How much of a low life do you have to be to waste your own time to improve, just to shit on somebody else.
I’ve wasted less of my time on Andrew Tate than OP who spent at least 30mins conjuring all this bullshit up
Dnrd tiktokcel ramblings

slurp slurp slurp glurp glurp glurp

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump

No he's not lol.

He's on house arrest. All his assets and cars were seized so he has no cars. His gold digger gf left him, his brother makes him go for dinners by himself. Is bald.

And he's gonna go to jail soon lol

I'm free, I'm making money, I have a gf who isn't using me for money. I have a car. My brother chills with me. I have hair. And I'm not in jail lol

Andrew tate is sub 5 anyway, never take advice from someone you dont wanna be or dont wanna look like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and greycel
Lifestylemogs everyone on this forum

• +1
Reactions: greycel and jinnu
Lifestylemogs everyone on this forum
Last video I watched he's not allowed to go anywhere, all his cars were seized, and his brother doesn't want to chill with him so he goes to dinners by himself

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
Cope all you want, tate still lifemogs you to oblivion and always will.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, bloomercel, ascension and 2 others
JFL at the dorks here. Tate convinced bunch of girls to come do sex work under him, how do you think he convinced them?
He had no money when he started out.
If you say muh human trafficker, go and look yourself in the mirror and see what a sheepish creature who believes everything the mainstream media says looks like.
Tall normie with kickboxer badboy halo.
And now he lifestyle mogs the fuck out of everybody in this forum.
His brother Tristan is better looking and a much cooler dude, but he woulda been a complete nobody if it wasn't for his brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, sweetheart, boss8055 and 2 others
JFL at the dorks here. Tate convinced bunch of girls to come do sex work under him, how do you think he convinced them?
He had no money when he started out.
If you say muh human trafficker, go and look yourself in the mirror and see what a sheepish creature who believes everything the mainstream media says looks like.
Tall normie with kickboxer badboy halo.
And now he lifestyle mogs the fuck out of everybody in this forum.
His brother Tristan is better looking and a much cooler dude, but he woulda been a complete nobody if it wasn't for his brother.
He is 36 and he lived in a different time and he slayed mostly through status, he isnt gl.

He is 36 and he lived in a different time and he slayed mostly through status, he isnt gl.
he had no status 10 years ago lol, yeah he was a kickboxing champion but nobody really knew who he was.
Tate is a normie facially, but good height and good build carried him.
Agreed it was a different time, but he still would have had pussy in this day regardless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sweetheart, boss8055 and HTN_Mentalcel
he had no status 10 years ago lol, yeah he was a kickboxing champion but nobody really knew who he was.
Agreed it was a different time, but he still would have had pussy in this day regardless
He is ltn facially but he is 6"3 and uk is lowkey manlet central filled with subhumans but iirc he had status because he lived in a really small city and everyone knew him because he was the best kickboxer. But idk tbh he screams abused dog, most chads dont hate women that much.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and boss8055
He speaks like a guy who ascended in his 20s

He speaks like a guy who ascended in his 20s
most of his talks are his way of marketing towards young kids.
But its still true though.
most chads dont hate women that much.
but he isn't a Chad lol, and yeah Chads don't hate women that much publicly, because why would they. They get the pussy they want
But they know the dark nature of women more than anybody else (more than women themselves, because they are delusional and think they are all special)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You idiots haven't realised that your paltry "PSL" terms mean nothing when it comes to fighters: Boxers, Kickboxers, MMA, etc.

Fighters appeal to a significant portion of women, regardless of looks or height. They exist outside of PSL mumbo jumbo. Keep coping.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, sweetheart, greycel and 1 other person
Tate is most likely controlled opposition. He refuses to expose or even address the JQ.
He converted from Christianity to perhaps one of the dumbest archaic satanic death cult religions in existence that just plagiarizes a good amount from Judaism and Christianity because he thinks Christians appear weak. That has nothing to do with the authenticity of the religion as that's the people not the actual God.

As for his looks his face is or was average at best but he had a decent LM transformation. He has top tier status, wealth and solid humor and charm. Most of his wealth comes from desperate horny high school and college kids. I can guarantee that less than 1% of the people that joined his program or took his courses became a millionaire. The only true wealthy people are probably the people in his inner circle of 20 dudes just sucking all the wealth from the poor and pretending to be their savior.

The dude is a clown and a distraction at best that scams 10's of thousands of kids out of the small amount of money they had. As for all the so called crimes, I'm sure that's all a publicity stunt to increase his fame. They would've killed him long ago if he qas a true threat to the Edomites. See Abe Lincoln and Kennedy.

He does add in some nuggets of truth and says it in a direct and sarcastic manner to help gain a cult following of devoted kids.

• +1
Reactions: future_
STEPS:::::

Be andrew

Be 6'3 kickboxer

Go broke

Manipulate a bunch of poor needy girls along with ur brother to show their tits on camera to get money

Turn this into a huge business exploiting the feelings of both men(customers) and women(product on sale)

Make controversial claims on the internet begging for attention

Once gained attention, start an MLM scheme trying to scam more men into ur shit course

FInd out that most people under ur space are muslims, so convert to islam (FOR NAME SAKE) to gain popularity amongst muslim incels

Jail urself not once but twice to stay relevant

Go irrelevant

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and Shahnameh
Tate is Zionist Puppet.

Talks about these conspiracy theories but they literally all the anti-semetic theories but instead of saying Jews he says "elites" or "them" (peak Alex Jones moment)

Someone asked Tristan about the JQ on stream through a superchat and he went full bitch mode and said "stop being racist"

GAY ASS ZIONIST JEW PUPPETS

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

View attachment 2922999

- Jealous of white men
- Is bald
- Has no jaw
Tate is white