"but muh muh you are not supposed to look heckin aesthetic if you roid thats unfair"

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
"B-but they told me all roiders have disgusting male gaze physique :soy::soy:"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, mogging, Skywalker and 12 others
Nice boobs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogging, Skywalker, datboijj and 3 others
This is the epitome of a male gaze physique.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 20679, user1728482728 and 11 others
Is this you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 18840
appeals to 40+ year old women only

it does look good asf tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, 444, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 14392, MissLexotan6MG and 4 others
These guys should compete in bb
bodybuilders are mentally ill and bodybuilding standards look disgusting.

Swimmer1
Swimmer2
Swimmer3

elite swimmers mog everyone else into oblivion and have wide appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Crimson, mogging, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
just go to the gym natural damn other than that just accept the way you were made

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, TITUS and Orc
Their clavicles length mog Big ramy one's. If they do a bb regime i bet they can place very well
elite swimmers are 6'2 on average, they're too tall to compete, most bodybuilders are manlets and would look like desperate gnomes standing next to them even if they're twice as heavy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Baldingman1998, BoneDensity and 2 others
What you guys don't understand, they don't look like this 365 years a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2268
elite swimmers are 6'2 on average, they're too tall to compete, most bodybuilders are manlets and would look like desperate gnomes standing next to them even if they're twice as heavy.

View attachment 1954825
They should compete in the classic

They should compete in the classic
some do.

here's what they'd look like.
Vissers1

he didn't win by the way, the judges are heavily biased towards stockier gymcels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoneDensity, Broski and 1 other person
i am sure anyone who reacts with ugh deep down knows that this is a killer aesthetic body but they have to ugh because its muh male gaze to roid, definetly not because they are too pusy to take drugs or not tall enough to not look like a meatball :soy::soy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Yerico7, MulattoTrenMaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8771 and 4 others
i am sure anyone who reacts with ugh deep down knows that this is a killer aesthetic body but they have to ugh because its muh male gaze to roid, definetly not because they are too pusy to take drugs or not tall enough to not look like a meatball :soy::soy:
i’d roid without a second thought if i was 6’2+

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
most people here dont even workout and are too high inhib to even step in a gym let alone roid , and have discipline to achieve a good physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927 and Tallooksmaxxer
crazy ppl don’t worship @Arborist more

Is it the same guys in all the pics? He looks way bigger in the middle one, completely natty in the other 2
yes, his name is Ben Proud, difference is probably just pump, swimmers don't have much of an off season.

yes, his name is Ben Proud, difference is probably just pump, swimmers don't have much of an off season.
Do you think he’s natty

That's more than the average dude can achieve roiding, plus swimmers dope as much as any other elite athelete.
You think they are running gear?

Do you think he’s natty
no one at the elite level is natty, but they're probably not running anything extensive or high doses.

you could argue that it's more achievable, in reality it's probably less achievable, since bodybuilders are able to get away with a far wider variety of skeletal structure than swimmers.
You look natty. Nattys will always have less vascularity and lack the flaring delts. What do you do for delt development
looking questionably natty is the goal, if you look like you roid you fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2268
no one at the elite level is natty, but they're probably not running anything extensive or high doses.

you could argue that it's more achievable, in reality it's probably less achievable, since bodybuilders are able to get away with a far wider variety of skeletal structure than swimmers.

looking questionably natty is the goal, if you look like you roid you fucked up.
You look 100% natty. You lack vascularity and your muscle insertions are rounder which is a dead giveaway. They are also not full enough or big enough. Impossible to have a good physique natty. Having good bideltoid is fine but the size and vascularity is what makes a physique aesthetic

You look 100% natty. You lack vascularity and your muscle insertions are rounder which is a dead giveaway. They are also not full enough or big enough. Impossible to have a good physique natty. Having good bideltoid is fine but the size and vascularity is what makes a physique aesthetic
vascularity and 'roundness' appeals exclusively to homosexuals.

vascularity and 'roundness' appeals exclusively to homosexuals.
Completely false. I’ve had girls approach me and feel my veins and comment on how my biceps are bulging. Vascularity is extremely important it makes you look lean and shredded. Your arms and delts look like marshmallows there’s no definition to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic, Blackgymmax, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
Completely false. I’ve had girls approach me and feel my veins and comment on how my biceps are bulging. Vascularity is extremely important it makes you look lean and shredded. Your arms and delts look like marshmallows there’s no definition to them
tales from the bhalswa slums of delhi.

the definition you're looking for disgusts women, notice that not a single swimming physique is overly vascular, in fact not a single celebrity that women drool over is vascular either, it looks gross and unappealing and gets progressively worse with age.

Last edited:
tales from the bhalswa slums of delhi.

the definition you're looking for disgusts women, notice that not a single swimming physique is overly vascular.
I didn’t say overly vascular I meant like Jeff Seid or Zyzz. However in your case aside from bideltoid you have zero vascularity despite being lean and shitty arm genetics. Your side delts are underdeveloped as well as chest. You can keep arguing with me but I mog you and have higher laycount than you.

I meant like Jeff Seid or Zyzz.
who appeal exclusively to homosexual indians, in fact he's so popular there that he organized a physique competition in mumbai.

meanwhile girls have no idea who he is and no interest in knowing.
You can keep arguing with me but I mog you and have higher laycount than you.
women prefer me over you any day of the week, any moment of the day, you look like a gymcell.

who appeal exclusively to homosexual indians, in fact he's so popular there that he organized a physique competition in mumbai.

women prefer me over you any day of the week, any moment of the day, you look like a gymcell.
You don’t even know what I look like JFL. First of all I height mog you at 6’2. Second you look like a pale ass faggot that burns in the sun. Third your physique is shit and your angle frauding your pics to make your bideltoid look better.

Why are you arguing over Jeff Seid vs the pics you posted who actually gives a fuck. My physique gets me results with women and that’s all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

You will never experience in your life what it feels like to be on roids bc your a dumbass natty. Girls approach roidmaxxers, look round full and vascular. It is the peak of aesthetics unlike the marshmallow shit delts you have

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
You don’t even know what I look like JFL.
that's exactly why I know you look like shit, anyone that doesn't post themselves has nothing worth posting.
. Third your physique is shit and your angle frauding your pics to make your bideltoid look better.
I look better than you ever will, all the 'feats' you think you have over me are in reality negative features, and just make you look like a disgusting gymcelled try hard, the reality of lifting is that you should strive to look like you were born with good genes and make a minimal effort to work for it.
My physique gets me results with women and that’s all that matters
sure, post the results.

you won't, because there's nothing worth posting, you are a delusional third worlder, your only appeal is 4' foot tall indian male goblins, move to brazil so you can at least fuck trannies with your 'aesthetics' that make women throw up, it'll only be half as gay.

Last edited:
that's exactly why I know you look like shit, anyone that doesn't post themselves has nothing worth posting.

I look better than you ever will, all the 'feats' you think you have over me are in reality negative features, and just make you look like a disgusting gymcelled try hard, the reality of lifting is that you should strive to look like you were born with good genes and make a minimal effort to work for it.

sure, post the results.

you won't, because there's nothing worth posting, you are a delusional third worlder, your only appeal is 4' foot tall indian male goblins, move to brazil so you can at least fuck trannies with your 'aesthetics' that make women throw up.
Ok dude. There’s no value I have to gain getting validation by posting pics here. Seems like the definition of a faggot. You seem to enjoy doing that tho prob bc no girl gives you any attention. I’m not a third worlder lmao your a fucking retard imagine getting so offended when someone criticizes your physique. Without a pump you look DYEL

reverse search any of the physiques coined as 'aesthetic' and you'll find out 90% of the reposts are on websites targeted towards actual homos.

meanwhile swimmers pose for magazines targeted towards women, really makes you think.
Shut up bitch. Go pick up my dumbell give it to me retard

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
Ok dude. There’s no value I have to gain getting validation by posting pics here. Seems like the definition of a faggot. You seem to enjoy doing that tho prob bc no girl gives you any attention. I’m not a third worlder lmao your a fucking retard imagine getting so offended when someone criticizes your physique. Without a pump you look DYEL
all I'm reading is excuses because you've got nothing worth posting, stop larping as ''le aesthetic roider''

your sense is aesthetics has been twisted by manipulative predatory homosexuals, you have zero appeal to women, the guys you fanboy also have zero appeal to women.

all I'm reading is excuses because you've got nothing worth posting, stop larping as ''le aesthetic roider''

your sense is aesthetics has been twisted by manipulative predatory homosexuals, you have zero appeal to women.
Hmm I wonder how I’m at 100+ laycount. Why would I waste my time posting shit for your approval. I have nothing to prove unlike you. Your a literal faggot I can smell the estrogen by the way you react when I criticize you, defensive and catty like a bitch. Go pop some e2 blockers before you grow boobs and please just shut the fuck up dumbass

your sense is aesthetics has been twisted by manipulative predatory homosexuals, you have zero appeal to women, the guys you fanboy also have zero appeal to women.
JFL if you think Jeff Seid has zero appeal wtf did I read

and you'll find out 90%
you pulled that out of your ass and you are contradicting yourself at the same time like how can you say vascularity and roundness EXCLUSIVELY appeals to homos and then say '90%'?? thats not what exclusively means
Shut up bitch. Go pick up my dumbell give it to me retard
he got exposed by @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 2268
Hmm I wonder how I’m at 100+ laycount. Why would I waste my time posting shit for your approval. I have nothing to prove unlike you. Your a literal faggot I can smell the estrogen by the way you react when I criticize you, defensive and catty like a bitch. Go pop some e2 blockers before you grow boobs and please just shut the fuck up dumbass
those lays sound almost as imaginary as the physique you won't post (because there's nothing worth showing)

you aren't criticizing anyone, you're just projecting your homosexuality on others, if I looked the way you want men to look I'd neck it because it's repulsive.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker