"but muh muh you are not supposed to look heckin aesthetic if you roid thats unfair"

You think they are running gear?
Of course they are, all atheletes dope, but they do it to train harder, for performance, they aren't looking for bigger muscles, just potency and strength, but you tend to grow bigger muscles to achieve that of course. For competitions, they stop it, unless they can get away with doping during competition, which has happened often.
Nevertheless, you can't tell an average roided dude from a natty elite athlete often times, depending on the sport.

roids are ALL you need (because most ppl here are actually normies after leanmaxxing)...ive said it before
these beta males want to look like prettyboy fags because they DESIRE ltrs above everything else in their life
they want to be the ones who play with these whore's hair meanwhile the roided chad smashes her into the pillow and makes her squirt
different strokes for different folks...most men are simply too weak and apparently, they enjoy being that....

correction balls are all you need, roids are lowtier for me lol, ill inject a gram of tren for fun, give me pure cocaine n now we are talking lmao, I know what you mean bout leanmaxxing hahah its funny, with their size small tshirts and pencil necks lol, im happy for them n that but they need muscle because they look weird, they dont live that life bro so its useless ranting, do you think any of them go out on a night out cmon or just write stories on here to make themselves feel better?

female gaze is all about the eyes body is male gaze gay cope if you know you know

roids are ALL you need (because most ppl here are actually normies after leanmaxxing)...ive said it before
these beta males want to look like prettyboy fags because they DESIRE ltrs above everything else in their life
they want to be the ones who play with these whore's hair meanwhile the roided chad smashes her into the pillow and makes her squirt
different strokes for different folks...most men are simply too weak and apparently, they enjoy being that....
Play with her hair 😂😂