"but muh muh you are not supposed to look heckin aesthetic if you roid thats unfair"

you pulled that out of your ass and you are contradicting yourself at the same time like how can you say vascularity and roundness EXCLUSIVELY appeals to homos and then say '90%'?? thats not what exclusively means

he got exposed by @Blackgymmax
sure got exposed by an ethnic larping a 500lb bench that doesn't understand human anatomy.

those lays sound almost as imaginary as the physique you won't post (because there's nothing worth showing)

you aren't criticizing anyone, you're just projecting your homosexuality on others, if I looked the way you want men to look I'd neck it because it's repulsive.
Your just too much of a bitch to roid. Where my dumbell faggot go pick it up for me

the leftover 10% is mentally ill women.
more unsubstantiated claims why do you cope so hard? stick to picking up dumbells for @decadouche57

more unsubstantiated claims why do you cope so hard? stick to picking up dumbells for @decadouche57
''unsubstantiated claims '' yet every practical and theoretical study on the subject confirms it, your evidence : tinDer ExpErimEnts

women think you are repulsive.

then please post those studies
'spoonfeed me please'

I don't care whether you remain ignorant, they're posted extensively here with the last info dump being posted by @BucketCrab , there's threads about it virtually weekly, stay repulsive for all I care.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Love how confident you are posting male gaze and denying that it’s male gaze

It’s not necessarilythat it’s disgusting to women, it’s that if your face gets fucked in the process it’s OVER, the body aint saving you

'spoonfeed me please'

I don't care whether you remain ignorant, they're posted extensively here with the last info dump being posted by @BucketCrab , there's threads about it virtually weekly, stay repulsive for all I care.
@softlysoftly This bitch won’t even send me a full physique pic. He has to angle fraud to even look like he lifts as a natty

@Arborist If your estrogen is this high natty please don’t do gear

• +1
'spoonfeed me please'

neither of you posted any evidence showing vascularity and roundness appeals exclusively to homos
why are you getting upset? You made claims but you don't want to back them up by providing sources or proof. You made a claim so the burden of proof is on you
Thats not spoonfeeding you dumb motherfucker you really don't understand english do you?
go look up the meaning of 'spoon feeding' and 'exclusively' and learn how to use it in the right context.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
@softlysoftly This bitch won’t even send me a full physique pic. He has to angle fraud to even look like he lifts as a natty
t. man who won't post body to the man who has his body as avi.
neither of you posted any evidence showing vascularity and roundness appeals exclusively to homos
why are you getting upset? You made claims but you don't want to back them up by providing sources or proof. You made a claim so the burden of proof is on you
Thats not spoonfeeding you dumb motherfucker you really don't understand english do you?
go look up the meaning of 'spoon feeding' and 'exclusively'.
I literally told you where the studies are and you still won't read them, you have no interest in the 'evidence' you are asking for citation in bad faith as a reddit tier argumentative tactic, it takes no effort to find these yourself even if I didn't directly you link you.

• Hmm...

I literally told you where the studies are and you still won't read them, you have no interest in the 'evidence' you are asking for citation in bad faith as a reddit tier argumentative tactic, it takes no effort to find these yourself even if I didn't directly you link you.

I read and responded to that thread hours ago and no where in that thread was there any evidecence whatsoever that suggests 'vascularity and roundness appeals exclusively to homos' NO WHERE! stop making shit up you are making yourself look like an illiterate idiot

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2268
I read and responded to that thread hours ago and no where in that thread was there any evidecence whatsoever that suggests 'vascularity and roundness appeals exclusively to homos' NO WHERE! stop making shit up you are making yourself look like an illiterate idiot
there's no evidence women care for 'vascularity and roundness'

there's only evidence homosexuals care, it's a literal selection criteria for bodybuilding, and the judges of that are actual 100% confirmed legitimate predatory homos.

Send

Send a full body non angle frauded pic

there's only evidence homosexuals care, it's a literal selection criteria for bodybuilding, and the judges of that are actual 100% confirmed legitimate predatory homos.
you have yet to post any evidence to support your claims
all you do is deflect and move goalposts
you literally said
vascularity and 'roundness' appeals exclusively to homosexuals
yet every practical and theoretical study on the subject confirms it
but you have not posted any evidence whatsoever!

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

You sound working class

• +1

there's no evidence women care for 'vascularity and roundness
girls sometimes add veins to stacks they want "when he is 6 feet and veiny omg 😋😋"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and softlysoftly
You sound working class
he's low iq asf he can't support his claims or argue for shit
girls sometimes add veins to stacks they want "when he is 6 feet and veiny omg 😋😋"
exactly you see this especially on instagram posts there are even pages dedicated to posting about guys jawlines, veins, v-cuts and shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2268 and Tallooksmaxxer
only on looksmax are men arguing about which male body looks better

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
Nah this is common everywhere. Only on looksmax do we jerk off to whos male model is more attractive (clearly not gay)

Like, the borderline fake natty look has pretty good appeal to women but being shredded isn't high appeal to women. Atleast if you have size (i suggest lowest you go is 10% for appeal). From what i see, ifnyou have size you cant he shredded or women will hate it but if youre small women are ok with you being shredded.

shut the fuck up retarded we are defining the peak of male aesthetics here. dont bother if you are low iq or if your little shrimp dick gets erected whenever you see a naked male

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
For slaying 18 to 25s keep coping with roids while a skinny boy is fucking your young sister jfl at u gymkids you'll only slay 40+
Mega cope LULS. I Mean im not shredded af rn but most girls dtf for me are like jbs LULLLL

• +1
Mega cope LULS. I Mean im not shredded af rn but most girls dtf for me are like jbs LULLLL
No you're a nigger stfu , if you're a mullato ( lightskin) then yes niggros can't slay white jbs only the color black foids and not the good ones the fugly ones jfl at you gangsta

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
For slaying 18 to 25s keep coping with roids while a skinny boy is fucking your young sister jfl at u gymkids you'll only slay 40+
guess what, you are not that tiktok pretty boy you jerk off to everyday so you have to find alternative strategies.

• +1
guess what, you are not that tiktok pretty boy you jerk off to everyday so you have to find alternative strategies.
No I'm a lightskin prettyboy jfl at you oldcel lowiqcel suck my coco while I'm fucking beaucoup

shut the fuck up retarded we are defining the peak of male aesthetics here. dont bother if you are low iq or if your little shrimp dick gets erected whenever you see a naked male
Sorry dude dang

• +1
No I'm a lightskin prettyboy jfl at you oldcel lowiqcel suck my coco while I'm fucking beaucoup
shut the fuck up half aassed nigger i will beat you and throw you in a trash can and then i will get away from the crime scene while your gf sucking my cock in the car

• +1
Send

Send a full body non angle frauded pic
post body.
when they say veins they mean some forearm veins and maybe one on the bicep at most, when you've got an entanglement of delt veins everyone just thinks you're gross.
you have yet to post any evidence to support your claims
all you do is deflect and move goalposts
you literally said

but you have not posted any evidence whatsoever!
absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

it's your claim, you need to prove women care for 'vasularity and fullness', but you can't, every study conducted on the subject contradicts it.

you can tell it's homosexuals who care based on the selection criteria of the sport that's literally invented by homosexuals for homosexuals.

Black cope

I hope you homos don't actually take this delusional ethnic seriously.

it's your claim
Idiot
You were the first one to claim in this very thread that 'vascularity and 'roundness' appeals exclusively to homosexuals'
I then requested that you post evidence to support YOUR claim.
You have to this very moment failed to do so... why is this so hard for you are you like mentally ill? or just a lame troll

• +1
Idiot
You were the first one to claim in this very thread that 'vascularity and 'roundness' appeals exclusively to homosexuals'
You have to this very moment failed to do so... why is this so hard for you are you like mentally ill? or just a lame troll
I provided evidence for my claims, these are literal selection criteria for bodybuilding, and these selection criteria are based on the preferences of homosexuals.

you still have not provided any evidence that women care for 'vascularity and 'roundness' despite the positive claim being yours, not mine.

because this evidence doesn't exist.

Idiot
Some girls like roundness some dont. All girls like MODERATE vascularity.

• +1
post body.

when they say veins they mean some forearm veins and maybe one on the bicep at most, when you've got an entanglement of delt veins everyone just thinks you're gross.

it's your claim, you need to prove women care for 'vasularity and fullness', but you can't, every study conducted on the subject contradicts it.

you can tell it's homosexuals who care based on the selection criteria of the sport that's literally invented by homosexuals for homosexuals.

View attachment 1955554

I genuinely think if i bulked to get big id be instagram lifter strong. I know 100% id bench 600lbs at 240-250lbs

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
post body.

View attachment 1955554

>calls people homosexuals
>doesnt stop posting his naked torso posing on incel forums

• JFL
I provided evidence for my claims
no you did not
so you also don't know the definition of evidence either it seems
you got a lot of work to do mate

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
who appeal exclusively to homosexual indians, in fact he's so popular there that he organized a physique competition in mumbai.

meanwhile girls have no idea who he is and no interest in knowing.

women prefer me over you any day of the week, any moment of the day, you look like a gymcell.
JFL if you think Jeff Seid has zero appeal wtf did I read
Prime Jeff Seid had INSANE appeal
View attachment ff.webp

Attachments

• jff.webp
    919.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly, Orc and Deleted member 2268
i am sure anyone who reacts with ugh deep down knows that this is a killer aesthetic body but they have to ugh because its muh male gaze to roid, definetly not because they are too pusy to take drugs or not tall enough to not look like a meatball :soy::soy:
meh i got insertions and width pilled a while back. I still think laid is ideal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
shut the fuck up half aassed nigger i will beat you and throw you in a trash can and then i will get away from the crime scene while your gf sucking my cock in the car
No u can't little fagg

"B-but they told me all roiders have disgusting male gaze physique :soy::soy:"

View attachment 1954790View attachment 1954798

fr it sounds so funny like if you cant handle or respond well to any kind of
drug/s you are the epitome of weak genes, why are you worried about the "male gaze" when a woman can subconsciously see you would be a weak partner, roiding at my age(22) was the best thing ever, I literally cant remember the last time I was disrespected or a girl didnt talk to me/ignored me, its like im on easy mode, if you dont look good to a girl you are a "creep"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Tallooksmaxxer
roids are ALL you need (because most ppl here are actually normies after leanmaxxing)...ive said it before
these beta males want to look like prettyboy fags because they DESIRE ltrs above everything else in their life
they want to be the ones who play with these whore's hair meanwhile the roided chad smashes her into the pillow and makes her squirt
different strokes for different folks...most men are simply too weak and apparently, they enjoy being that....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and chasingaesthetics
frame....which i doubt you have at 6'+ ... most likely a framecel, just like me, being in the same situation...
whites barely ever have the Nigerian/ west african meso/endo good frame type...prob 10% that aren't lanklets after 6' tbh lol

frame....which i doubt you have at 6'+ ... most likely a framecel, just like me, being in the same situation...
whites barely ever have the Nigerian/ west african meso/endo good frame type...prob 10% that aren't lanklets after 6' tbh lol
I suggest you read my frame progress threads, they might help.