But the parents of Top Tier Male Models are DEPHORMED BRO [BARRET PARENTS]

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Photos of the parents of good looking people don't prove nothing, since most of times they are old, this is the parents of Barrett in youth

F48AD3AB EE28 4B82 853B BE27598B83A1

The mother is a stacy, the father have hunter eyes, big zygos, hollow cheeks, prominent browbridge, also probably a good lower third too.

Keep coping.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
What

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, tylerhunter97 and AutisticBeaner
My parents mogs the shit out of his parents ngl

• JFL
His parents definitly looks like shit, especially the father...

He mogs your entire genealogy tree in everything I'm sure.

He mogs your entire genealogy tree in everything I'm sure.

He don't

20191204 011931

I removed my sisters from the pic because they looks like shit ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Mexicanboi, ExCel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The father of Father have better bones and eyes

But yes, I don't know how you are here since the kid with red clothes are you ins't it?

It's me

20191122 001752

• +1
His mom is a stacy

• +1
He don't

View attachment 181827

I removed my sisters from the pic because they looks like shit ngl

Jfl no the man has the top tier nordid genes I think tronder nordid I make a list of the most op phenos to havehis dad had 1 of the best phenos is what I am saying

I looked exactly like Opry as a kid, what the happened man

• JFL
Do you have Rhinitis?

Mouth breathed the whole fucking time from 0 to 16 for a reason that I don't know, at 16 when I was learning about mewing and all the shit, I was able to breath trough nose fine...

• JFL
Mouth breathed the whole fucking time from 0 to 16 for a reason that I don't know, at 16 when I was learning about mewing and all the shit, I was able to breath trough nose fine...

Strange case to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
The main thing to do when you're picking a long term mate is to ensure she has forward grown maxilla and is under 20 to ensure optimal prenatal T levels for your kids. I got good prenatal T levels but my middle brother who was born a few years later didnt get so lucky

• +1
Jfl no the man has the top tier nordid genes I think tronder nordid I make a list of the most op phenos to havehis dad had 1 of the best phenos is what I am saying
His father has the right best pheno Mirin tbh

Good pheno is a good thing, but good pheno and races are made by traits in your face (also coloration), is not the pheno that matter more here, is exactly the things that I listed

The mother is a stacy, the father have hunter eyes, big zygos, hollow cheeks, prominent browbridge, also probably a good lower third too.

barrets parents are ugly
just like jordan himself

• +1
The main thing to do when you're picking a long term mate is to ensure she has forward grown maxilla and is under 20 to ensure optimal prenatal T levels for your kids. I got good prenatal T levels but my middle brother who was born a few years later didnt get so lucky

It's so fucking brutal and raging to know you basically fucked your genetic potential, I was not a casual mouth breather, I was a whole fucking time mouth breather :cry:

• +1
damn my parents had me at 33 is it over for me?

they look bad tbh

Looks alot like his mom . Shes Stacy

• +1
damn my parents had me at 33 is it over for me?
Is your cheekbones wide? Ring finger longer than index? Broad forehead? If no then its over

Is your cheekbones wide? Ring finger longer than index? Broad forehead? If no then its over

my cheekbones are wide even considering i need expansion from a palate expander which im getting soon, my forehead length is short but the width is fairly wide id say

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 25
https://incels.is/threads/jordan-ba...netic-recominbination-pill-max-suifuel.20874/

HOLY fuck his dad aged horrible. Seems like baldness is common in his family too 👀

• +1
Include mat boling and fatjattmofo pheno on the list
https://incels.is/threads/jordan-ba...netic-recominbination-pill-max-suifuel.20874/

HOLY fuck his dad aged horrible. Seems like baldness is common in his family too 👀
Barett is thinning sadly

Barrett's dad is a heightmogger

Include mat boling and fatjattmofo pheno on the list

Barett is thinning sadly

You need full pashtun to be top tier pheno and I was talking pheno

Strange case to be honest
Reminds me of wheb i thought breathing through mouth could be better one day then looked it up and realised i was wrong about it in That day
You need full pashtun to be top tier pheno and I was talking pheno
Im sure ther are many non pashtuns with a top tier pheno. But idk wdym with that reply

Reminds me of wheb i thought breathing through mouth could be better one day then looked it up and realised i was wrong about it in That day

Im sure ther are many non pashtuns with a top tier pheno. But idk wdym with that reply

I meant pashtuns are the only top tier I would count as nordics but this list is about top tier pheno

I meant pashtuns are the only top tier I would count as nordics but this list is about top tier pheno
Ehhhh pashtuns are not nordics.

Look nearly identical

Look nearly identical
Not at all man. Not at all. The only nordic looking peoples are kalash and nuritstanis. Pashtuns tend to have a unique light indid pheno
In that area*

Not at all man. Not at all. The only nordic looking peoples are kalash and nuritstanis. Pashtuns tend to have a unique light indid pheno
In that area*

Sorry I meant those 2 kalash nuitrash

Sorry I meant those 2 kalash nuitrash
Tbh. You should make two lists top tier ethnical phenos and top tier phenos. Like white Turkish. And the other saying black hair , white skin, blue eyes etc

Tbh. You should make two lists top tier ethnical phenos and top tier phenos. Like white Turkish. And the other saying black hair , white skin, blue eyes etc

All the top tier ones are white admixtured black pill

All the top tier ones are white admixtured black pill
You are right in some way. But modern europeans wouldnt be that "white" you talking about. They are the other "white".

For example kalash are not mixed with Europeans

Check estella boersma's father

I mog my entire family and I'm still not considered good looking. My genes are so fucking terrible man :lul:

• JFL