Buy a tonguescraper (basic-hygiene-max)

Deleted member 15306

Deleted member 15306

Silver
Many men around me don't seem to realize their tongue aren't supposed to be white or yellow.

Invest in a tonguescraper (get a copper one for it's antimicrobial properties) for like 7 dollars; looks like this:

Put it on the back of your tongue than scrape forwards towards the tip, repeat.

inb4 I have a small rubber one on the back on my toothbrush:soy:

Those hardly work, just invest in a dedicated tool JFL.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, hattrick, Arditi and 10 others
no tongue for my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Krakowski, Arditi and 3 others
legit , even if a really good looking girl smells out of her mouth i get turned off

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arditi, Linoob, futuregigamogger and 12 others
Chewing mastic can help with this too

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Carolus
jfl if you don't already do this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Carolus
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
I've scraped my tongue for hours on end and it's still white. I start bleeding before it'll be clean.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and ifyouwannabemylover
if the back of brush is too weak then use front? this looks like it will murder my taste buds bro
also it doesnt accunt for height different from taste bud bumps. i think brush is better for this

Many men around me don't seem to realize their tongue aren't supposed to be white or yellow.

Invest in a tonguescraper (get a copper one for it's antimicrobial properties) for like 7 dollars; looks like this:
View attachment 1331350

Put it on the back of your tongue than scrape forwards towards the tip, repeat.

View attachment 1331348

inb4 I have a small rubber one on the back on my toothbrush:soy:

Those hardly work, just invest in a dedicated tool JFL.
i scrape my tongue until it bleeds lol, its disgusting if its white

DhMeAzK

good thread, tonguescrapermaxing is insanely legit and underrated

Images

HURR DURR JUST USE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH BRO :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Tyson

holy shit, its beyond over for tonguecels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Aqua and 7 others
if the back of brush is too weak then use front? this looks like it will murder my taste buds bro
also it doesnt accunt for height different from taste bud bumps. i think brush is better for this
a brush doesn't do shit it just spreads everything out. you need a scraper ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yellow/white tongue happens due to overgrowth of candida yeast that is naturally present in oral cavity and is usually result of too much sugar intake, especially processed sugars. Candida feeds on sugars and its colony grows until your whole tongue is covered in it. You can scrape but that wont fix the problem of shitty nutrition.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 15306
breathmaxxing is legit. My tongue used to smell like a sewer

This is very very important. Smelling out of the mouth is a nogo. I immedeately am disgusted if a girl smells outta her mouth no matter how gl.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Been doing this for years. It's effective in making breath smell good and tongue look clean. Two light passes a day are enough. Don't be rough with it.

Agree to use it if you need it-but it is possible if you have a filthy tongue all the time, you have a candida overgrowth problem. If you have a lot of growth of that white stuff on your tongue when you drink a beer or sugary drink, it's likely candida overgrowth.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
Would a fork work?