Buy CHAINLINK

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Its low right now and won't be like this for long, this is one of the most safest and stable investments in crypto you can make due to the necessity of smart contracts, basically this coin will not go anywhere and has a record of hitting an ATH of 50+ usd and is sitting at like 10 bucks right now thank me later.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
This just reminded my my portfolio is in the dumps

This just reminded my my portfolio is in the dumps
Just wait when the 40 series releases in q3 everything is going to be pumped, thats always been the record for crypto.

what's this
rtx 40 series graphics cards are going to be scalped and used by miners for ETH, with all the leaks I have seen these cards have a major leap in performance than previous generations so the chances of people mining with the cards will create a market similar to what we saw before in 2021 with everyone being priced but miners to buy cards and where there were record highs for BTC.

rtx 40 series graphics cards are going to be scalped and used by miners for ETH, with all the leaks I have seen these cards have a major leap in performance than previous generations so the chances of people mining with the cards will create a market similar to what we saw before in 2021 with everyone being priced but miners to buy cards and where there were record highs for BTC.
Seems legit, I’m in

Lol I have like 3k of it, am still slightly up cos I got it a long time ago, but am worried it's dead now.

Polygon can do more, and more efficiently

So you're saying it's a cheaper mining play?

Not sure that benefits LINK massively though.

Also isn't it possible that more efficient mining gets priced in to the price of the cards?

So you're saying it's a cheaper mining play?

Not sure that benefits LINK massively though.

Also isn't it possible that more efficient mining gets priced in to the price of the cards?
When one coin grows all grow when one coin falls chances are others are also falling, thats always been the trend.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Lol I have like 3k of it, am still slightly up cos I got it a long time ago, but am worried it's dead now.

Polygon can do more, and more efficiently
Sergey just started staking, check his twitter.

Its low right now and won't be like this for long, this is one of the most safest and stable investments in crypto you can make due to the necessity of smart contracts, basically this coin will not go anywhere and has a record of hitting an ATH of 50+ usd and is sitting at like 10 bucks right now thank me later.
i bought chainlink at 3$, never sold and now regret it

Fuck it, yesterday was a depressing day, just bought 50 more, will buy another 50 if it goes below 8.5.

YOLO

Bro I bought some like at ~$15 a long while ago and haven't sold it FUARK im down my initial investment.
Y'all think it'll bounce back anytime soon? I just want to get my money back lmao.
It sucks bc I could've cashed out with DOUBLE my intitial investment but I got greedy

Bro I bought some like at ~$15 a long while ago and haven't sold it FUARK im down my initial investment.
Y'all think it'll bounce back anytime soon? I just want to get my money back lmao.
It sucks bc I could've cashed out with DOUBLE my intitial investment but I got greedy
The next bull run is gonna be starting in the fall.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
In

Why so sure, ita safer to wait for btc halving imo
2017 bull run started in august, 2021 bull run started around the same time and btc hit ath around december for both years.

Should I buy it rn
Do u think it will go down more
And would be 100 euro enough

When one coin grows all grow when one coin falls chances are others are also falling, thats always been the trend.
Yep this is true ofc, more about why LINK rather than something else.

Looking now I am thinking I might just double my shib and doge holding instead, they will get a pump next time too lol

Yep this is true ofc, more about why LINK rather than something else.

Looking now I am thinking I might just double my shib and doge holding instead, they will get a pump next time too lol
Smart contracts will always be needed for crypto so chainlink will always be around.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I bought 100 pieces of chainlink yesterday.
With borrowed money.

Watch me get wrecked.
or makinng a good amount of money.

Irresponsible high risk bet I made, to go ape with borrowed money
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::(:(:(:(😬😬:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::cautious::cautious::sneaky::cautious::sneaky::unsure::think::unsure::feelswat::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I bought 100 pieces of chainlink yesterday.
With borrowed money.

Watch me get wrecked.
or makinng a good amount of money.

Irresponsible high risk bet I made, to go ape with borrowed money
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::(:(:(:(😬😬:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::cautious::cautious::sneaky::cautious::sneaky::unsure::think::unsure::feelswat::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Jfl me too, bought 50 yesterday, 50 more today.

That's giga dark triad bhai btw.

Anyone have any thoughts on CRO?
I think as a business crypto.com have made a lot of fuck ups, but hopefully have learnt from them.

I see CRO as a light proxy for buying crypto.com stock, and it's getting attractive at this price, I'd like it to fall another 20% though, market cap below 4bn starts being interesting for me

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back