Buy GME GameStop Corp. (GME)

Point72 will also go bankrupt along with Citadel if this works right?
Eh, thinking these giant hedge funds will actually go bankrupt is kinda cope imo

Unless everyone actually just holds forever and the stock goes up to infinity, that will never happen.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Eh, thinking these giant hedge funds will actually go bankrupt is kinda cope imo

Unless everyone actually just holds forever and the stock goes up to infinity, that will never happen.
exactly, they all are so delusional
JEWS ALWAYS WIN

Could be true. but at least they need to get burned hard.
Comming Monday should be a a good test day, wehn they need to (re)cover their shorts. How much recklessness are they daring, to go double down again on their shorts? Or are they going to take the burn and pay up, and send this value even higher and us into ghandu heaven gains on their wallet. Nice, to takke money from them. the best money ever, after all the manipulations they did. But I am not sure if this will ever happen, and they will win again, like they always do. Hopefully, this time it's different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
exactly, they all are so delusional
JEWS ALWAYS WIN
Oh there's a VERY legit chance that they lose a lot the coming days

Just don't think that they're gonna go bankrupt

What broker do you use? I cant find any who sell GME where I can register quickly

What broker do you use? I cant find any who sell GME where I can register quickly
DeGiro.
But it's all in Dutch. And the registration process was brutals, to get in.

i heard;
FIDELITY (super quick and awesome + didn't sell us out yesterday)
You can literally set it up in 5 minutes and make an instant deposit
•SoFi/CashApp (cool and simple interfaces)
•TD Ameritrade (had issues yesterday but instant buying power)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 3990 and Mouthbreath
DeGiro.
you can change the language and they have the lowest brokerage fees in my country

what was bad about the registration process? I might rather pay more fees than having it take forever until I can open an account ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and eduardkoopman
DeGiro.

i heard;
FIDELITY (super quick and awesome + didn't sell us out yesterday)
You can literally set it up in 5 minutes and make an instant deposit
•SoFi/CashApp (cool and simple interfaces)
•TD Ameritrade (had issues yesterday but instant buying power)
Do you think i should buy ? Or i will get fucked just wanna make some bucks

you can change the language and they have the lowest brokerage fees in my country

what was bad about the registration process? I might rather pay more fees than having it take forever until I can open an account ngl
cool.
I had to send passport, and adress verificant, and bankaccount verificantion, and had to do these questions/tests.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
do what you can loose fuck those people:

• JFL
Reactions: Eezz
only put in, what you are willing to lose and speculate with. I think and guestimate next week will be big. When normies start to read about the injusitice also this weekend, and maybe decide to trow something in next week. plus short coverings on monday next week.

But it might also happen. That SCC or government steps in, or something unpredictable like that. And garnishes our shares. And gives the money to the poor sad hadge fund. And tells us we are bad. And need to protect hedge fund people.

#HedgeFundLivesMatters
image.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eezz and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
Reactions: Eezz
only put in, what you are willing to lose and speculate with. I think and guestimate next week will be big. When normies start to read about the injusitice also, and maybe decide to trow something in. plus short coverings on monday next week.

But it might also happen. That SCC or government steps in, or something unpredictable like that. And garnishes our shares. And gives the money to the poor sad hadge fund. And tells us we are bad. And need to protect hedge fund people.

#HedgeFundLivesMatters
image.jpg
I will go ER if they give money to the hedgefunds. I hope everyone else does as well.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

bro 2 dingen
1 is nokia of blackberry t waard tbh?
2 zijn ETH en BTC goede cryptos, heb 15 euro op Blox gegooid haha

bro 2 dingen
1. no idea. i don't follow these companies. And I also dunno, if these 2 were getting over-shorted and are now in line to get short sqeezed and redditors maybe there now again to pump that up. I dunno if that is in line.
2. i like both.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
1. no idea. i don't follow these companies. And I also dunno, if these 2 were getting over-shorted and are now in line to get short sqeezed and redditors maybe there now again to pump that up. I dunno if that is in line.
2. i like both.
Ah thanks man, yeah i know fuck all about actual stocks and im 50/50 on it anyway, i just use Blox since it doesnt cry about ID verification since im 17 however shit like Peaks and degiro do tho

bro 2 dingen
Blackberry & Crypto zijn long term

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Closed at 328 USD today.
Held well today imo, with the downward pressure and attempts today.

Curious about Monday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Lars and ReverseNorwoodPill
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 6095
05ow7o3dqfe61.jpg

Last edited:
Are you holding or waiting for a dip? I’m debating on whether I should cancel my orders and buy at open instead.

Are you holding or waiting for a dip? I’m debating on whether I should cancel my orders and buy at open instead.
Diamond hands.
And YOLO.

Making history.

05ow7o3dqfe61.jpg

• +1
Reactions: getra
For ANYONE new. About GME, GameStop. And don't understand it.

Here a great summary

Gamestop to the moon today
flying lets go GIF by John Artur

Last edited:
I still don't get this:
Melvin has already sold out or not or only partially? I think the third, as the general sentiment seems: "still waiting for the real short squeeze". Am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I still don't get this:
Melvin has already sold out or not or only partially? I think the third, as the general sentiment seems: "still waiting for the real short squeeze". Am I wrong?
No one knows for sure, but would they really go out of their way to claim that they've covered their position on CNBC and various sites if they actually did?

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 5788
No one knows for sure, but would they really go out of their way to claim that they've covered their position on CNBC and various sites if they actually did?
I honestly don't know, but the more I look into this shit the more I am actually trusting CNBC, wallstreetbets have been taken over by commie larpers trying to act out a revolution, 95% of them don't know shit about investing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Gazzamogga
This shit getting cringe

I honestly don't know, but the more I look into this shit the more I am actually trusting CNBC, wallstreetbets have been taken over by commie larpers trying to act out a revolution, 95% of them don't know shit about investing.
Lol if you trust CNBC which is basicly run by hedge funds that right now directly benefit from spreading fake news

Lol if you trust CNBC which is basicly run by hedge funds that right now directly benefit from spreading fake news
95% of shit that was hyped up to be illegal were legal, watch destiny's video on it

the math doesn't add up.

95% of shit that was hyped up to be illegal were legal, watch destiny's video on it
He has 4 videos totalling 4,5 hours

lol if you think I'm watching that

for me the opposite.
the more i know, to more i see cnbc is used as a medium for their sponsors to push their naratives

True. The original WSB people did know some things about investing and were most likely just some apolitical trolls.
But lots of retarded communists and leftists just jumped on the opportunity because they saw "Bad billionaires getting fucked".

I couldn't care less about this whole thing honestly. Short selling was always speculative. Jfl at anyone who decided to invest in Melvin Capital. I am staying out of that whole thing and keep investing in my personal safe favorites.

True. The original WSB people did know some things about investing and were most likely just some apolitical trolls.
But lots of retarded communists and leftists just jumped on the opportunity because they saw "Bad billionaires getting fucked".

I couldn't care less about this whole thing honestly. Short selling was always speculative. Jfl at anyone who decided to invest in Melvin Capital. I am staying out of that whole thing and keep investing in my personal safe favorites.
gamestock is 100% unsave to put money into. Will lose 90% if one stays till the end.
I;m staying toll the end.
It's hostory.
and it's the ultimate YOLO purchase/expense
z9gt1hrkzo361.png

I can't wait to see reddit bugmen lose 100% of their savings when they think they're sticking it to billionaires.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lars and eduardkoopman
I can't wait to see reddit bugmen lose 100% of their savings when they think they're sticking it to billionaires.
people, only put yolo money in this.

don't make it sounds so dramatic, and although we joke we are giga retards. not that much retarded in general, to know to to only put in yolo money

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars
Imagine rooting for wall street billionaires :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doncel, Be_ConfidentBro and Lars
today

Koop2

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
I sold my 1.5 shares which I bought for 280 € for 75€ now

I think I needed that lesson to not believe everything what is on the internet lol

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I sold my 1.5 shares which I bought for 280 € for 75€ now

I think I needed that lesson to not believe everything what is on the internet lol
Why did you buy, to begin with?

Last edited:
What you get for having paper hands. Absolute idiot for investing in meme stocks when you don’t know a thing about investing.
you are absolutely right, so I am glad this lesson "only" cost me 300 €.

with paperhands you mean I should have hold?