• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, .👽. and IWILLMAKEIT
This shit going up boys, 10k profit in the last 24 hours GET IN
How tf do you buy this shit
Its bnb into safemoon
Then to your metamask wallet right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Fuck that, im not going trough all the trouble of getting it, fuckers should ve just put it on binance so i can buy normally.

• +1
  • +1
How you know? And where to buy

• +1
Lol just look it up on youtube. Get BNB on Binance by either buying it, or converting from Bitcoin. Download trust wallet and send the BNB from Binance to your TrustWallet BNB address. Once it's in trust wallet, click the 3 dots on the BNB page and click 'swap to smart chain'. Once it's swapped to smartchain go on the browser tab in Trust wallet, go on pancake swap and put the Safemoon address in (it's on coinmarketcap.com and other websites, very easy to find), set slippage to 12% and click swap

boom, safemoon is in your trustwallet

Fuck that, im not going trough all the trouble of getting it, fuckers should ve just put it on binance so i can buy normally.
once it goes on binance it's going to explode. hopefully that's what's happening on wednesday

i put 33$ in it last week, i have 100$ now. gonna buy a pizza

Binance is down, maybe they are adding it now...

On how big of a principle did you make $10K in 24 hours?

I have no clue about this type of investment :feelsbadman: are there any good youtube tutorials/channels that are legit and you recommend?

Lol just look it up on youtube. Get BNB on Binance by either buying it, or converting from Bitcoin. Download trust wallet and send the BNB from Binance to your TrustWallet BNB address. Once it's in trust wallet, click the 3 dots on the BNB page and click 'swap to smart chain'. Once it's swapped to smartchain go on the browser tab in Trust wallet, go on pancake swap and put the Safemoon address in (it's on coinmarketcap.com and other websites, very easy to find), set slippage to 12% and click swap

boom, safemoon is in your trustwallet
nice