BUY SANTA COIN NOW

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Still not too late it pays you in busd.
Buy it now on trust wallet pancakeswap swap or wait for dip. It went to 50 mil market cap in a Few days buy now before it goes into billions

also:

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS MIGHT BE A HUGE RUGPULL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AlwaysHaveQuestions, thecel and 4 others
rugpull probably

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Cardiologyscribe
Ironic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, WontStopNorwooding and Baldingman1998
It is obviously lol. The key is to get out before the devs pull the plug. And buy the dip then sell half when the value doubles. That way you lose no money + you make free busd from the Santa tokens that you own. 100iq ez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Celexawer and Deleted member 14323
81319478 8280 4CA3 8C5C D895102AECF6

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, failedeyearea, abeilletoimême and 7 others
It just went down by 60%. This is your chance to buy at premium price. And hold it for 50 days. It will explode next to new year in 2 months. Very big gains potential. Use money that you can afford to lose

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, lutte and BearBoy
It just went down by 60%. This is your chance to buy at premium price. And hold it for 5 days. It will explode next to new year in 2 months. Very big gains potential. Use money that you can afford to lose
I need 0.20$ from @anyone_on_this_godforbiden_forum:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Shiba coin Santa coin
Wtf those names

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer and Baldingman1998
Buying the dip right now :owo:

Last edited:
Listen to me niggers

Tagging pedophiles

Amnesia @Amnesia larsanova69 @larsanova69 lutte @lutte Danish_Retard @Danish_Retard WontStopNorwooding @WontStopNorwooding Thompsonz @Thompsonz Blackeycel @Blackeycel BrendioEEE @BrendioEEE whiteissuperior @whiteissuperior gamma @gamma @northface BearBoy @BearBoy brbbrah @brbbrah Acnno @Acnno RODEBLUR @RODEBLUR CupOfCoffee @CupOfCoffee AscendingHero @AscendingHero @MarkCorrigan PYT @PYT MoeZart @MoeZart TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 Over @Over :)owo:)
Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax tyronelite @tyronelite Tyronecell @Tyronecell TeraCope54 @TeraCope54 RetardSubhuman @RetardSubhuman theREALbleachcel @theREALbleachcel @wristcel
@RealLooksmaxxer

also:

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS COIN IS A SCAM USE ONLY THE MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS MIGHT BE A HUGE RUGPUL

It's up 20% in an hour still not too late to buy it was mega dipped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Over, tyronelite and 4 others
BEBF249A C757 420E ABDF C048F27BB6DC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: samm735, Deleted member 3828, Celexawer and 2 others
Why it will explode

1. Gives passive income in busd

2. Christmas/new year in 2 months

3. Blockchain game

It dipped hard cuz tiktok and youtube influences said it's a scam and made people afraid. If it's a scam the devs will 90% rugpull next to new year for maximum gains not now anyway

@TsarTsar444

why tf is my name closer to the last row
you put gaycels above me

• JFL
  • JFL
you know what fuck it ill buy some

• +1
how do i buy this shit?

• +1
how do i buy this shit?
Trust wallet or meta mask then pancake swap watch youtube vids. It's easy af just follow instructions. Btw its going up and down so might want to buy at a dip maybe

Also only invest into what you can afford to lose
Okay buddy dropping my life savings of two summers working and a dropshipping business (18k) why the fuck not buddy I’m done I just lost my girl today and she already found another guy. Get rich or die trying ethier way I’m headed for the rope. Chad moves only. God bless.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6423 and Baldingman1998
Holyfuck guys it's going to explode now unironically

Screenshot 20211106 115322

Okay buddy dropping my life savings of two summers working and a dropshipping business (18k) why the fuck not buddy I’m done I just lost my girl today and she already found another guy. Get rich or die trying ethier way I’m headed for the rope. Chad moves only. God bless.
You must be too ugly for her

Fuck women.

I still think it's not too late but put a Small amount or buy the dips. Or might be (don't use money you can't afford to lose)

SANTA? Christmas came early this year

• +1
Please sell 50% when santa 2x-3x when you bought it. They can rugpull it and you can lose all your money so cash out and make 1.4-2x and then keep the rest (other half) till new year. Can't afford to see you lose everything incase it's a rugpull tbh. Atleast make what you put into it to stay on the safe side :owo:

Please sell 50% when santa 2x-3x when you bought it. They can rugpull it and you can lose all your money so cash out and make 1.4-2x and then keep the rest (other half) till new year. Can't afford to see you lose everything incase it's a rugpull tbh. Atleast make what you put into it to stay on the safe side :owo:
I already pulled out it went up 80% after I put in all my monero to cake to Santa. Made like 6k. I put a thousand back in and aint gonna look at it until i hear about it pumping. in the telegram and discord group so yeah pretty happy how it all worked out lmao easiest money ive ever made.

• Love it
some crazy ass glitch saying u got billions with trust atm lmao annoying to keep checking on poo coin anyway

• +1
I already pulled out it went up 80% after I put in all my monero to cake to Santa. Made like 6k. I put a thousand back in and aint gonna look at it until i hear about it pumping. in the telegram and discord group so yeah pretty happy how it all worked out lmao easiest money ive ever made.

You're welcome. +

Glad. The creator doxxed himself now and it's 80% not a scam now. He put his linked in and everything it's a big team. The reason it crashed was because racist people sold because he is a black man and they assumed he is a scammer. I'm buying the dip now. Got 50$ from 500 in a couple days in busd rewards. Santa gives you rewards in binance-peg busd. I actually felt pretty bad. If this info goes on twitter and blows up santa will explode even faster now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BUY$DRUGS
no

• +1
Dude this Santa coin shits actually gonna be crazy god damn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Baldingman1998
rugpull probably
Creator wallet contains 28.4% of the liquidity and only 64% of liquidity is locked, telltale signs of a rugpull

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Creator wallet contains 28.4% of the liquidity and only 64% of liquidity is locked, telltale signs of a rugpull
@Blackmannnns

Unless the dev has the first 10-20 wallets it's not what you said it was

50% is burn address btw

Screenshot 20211108 214334

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and sergeant blackpill
Not a rugpull but some coordinated whales fucked the price :

Crypto Santa, [11/14/2021 6:42 PM]
HELLO EVERYONE

ALOT HAVE BEEN GOING ON EVER SINCE THE START OF THIS PROJECT

JUST FOR THE RECORDS THIS PROJECT WAS STARTED BY CRYPTO SANTA IN EARLY OCTOBER 2021

AND IT MADE IT THROUGH THE PRESALE OCTOBER 29

$SANTA STARTED TRADING SAME 29 AFTER IT SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN 1HR

SO A FEW DAYS AFTER IT STARTED TRADING AND MADE SOME COUPLE OF XX SOME GROUP OF SHILLERS CAME TO ME WITH SOME IDEAS

THEY SUGGESTED I CREATE A SANTA SHILLING ARMY

THAT THEY LOVE MY PROJECT AND WILL LOVE TO SUPPORT THE PROJECT FOR FREE

FROM THAT POINT ON I KNEW THEIR OFFER WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

SO I FOLLOWED THEM WITH CAUTION

IT WAS ONLY A FEW DAYS OF OUR WORKING TOGETHER THAT THEIR TRUE INTENTIONS STARTED SHOWING

THEY CREATED A DISCORD SERVER AND ASKED ME TO ANNOUNCE IT AS OUR OFFICIAL CHANNEL

IT WAS SUSPICIOUS BUT I SAID ITS WORTH A SHOT

SO I POSTED THE DISCORD LINK ON ANNOUNCEMENT CHANNEL

A FEW MINUTES LATER WHEN I JOINED THE DISCORD I SAW THE ADMIN OF THE DISCORD ASKING MEMBERS TO DM HIM FOR HELP ON HOW TO BUY SANTA COIN

THAT WAS WHEN I REALISED THE DISCORD CHANNEL WASNT CREATED TO HELP THE PROJECT, BUT TO GATHER THEIR OWN COMMUNITY FOR THEIR FUTURE PROJECT

SO IMMEDIATELY I DISSOCIATED MYSELF AND THE PROJECT FROM THE DISCORD

THAT WAS THE MOMENT THINGS FELL APART BETWEEN US

EVER SINCE THEN THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO BRING THIS PROJECT DOWN INCLUDING ATTACKING OUR WEBSITES

COORDINATED FUD

AND A FEW HOURS A GO THEY TRIED TO BLACKMAIL ME BY THREATENING TO REPORT ME TO AUTHORITIES IN MY COUNTRY THAT I DEAL IN CRYPTO

CRYPTO IS CURRENTLY BANNED IN MY COUNTRY

THEIR DEMAND WAS FOR ME TO HAND THEM PRIVATE KEYS TO DEV WALLET

BUT I IGNORED THEM

WHEN THEY SAW BLACKMAIL DON'T WORK ON ME THEY DECIDED TO DO A COORDINATED SELLOFF

TO CAUSE PANIC AND FURTHER SPREAD LIES AND HATE ABOUT THIS PROJECT

FOR THE RECORDS, SANTA ARMY WAS NEVER PART OF THE TEAM

THEY WERE ALWAYS FREELANCE SHILLERS

AM ASSUMING NOW THAT THEY ALL SOLD THEIR BAGS THEY'LL MOVE ON AND LET THIS PROJECT PROGRESS TO THE MOON

THEY HAVE BEEN SABOTAGING EVERY EFFORT THE SANTA TEAM HAVE DONE SINCE OVER A WEEK

THEY TRY TO SPREAD LIES THAT ALL THE TOKEN BURNS HAPPENING SINCE THE BEGINNING IS FAKE

BUT THE ON-CHAIN DATA IS THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

I ASSURE EVERYONE THAT THIS IS THE LAST TIME THEY WILL ATTACK US BECAUSE THEY NOLONGER HOLD $SANTA

ITS TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THEIR SABOTAGE

WE HAVE OUR BUYBACK WALLET LOADED WITH ABOUT 2K BNB

WHEN THIS DUST SETTLES THERE'LL BE MORE BUYBACKS AND WE'LL BOUNCE BACK AND FLY TO THE MOON

BE REST ASSURED THEY'LL COME UP WITH MORE LIES AGAINST THIS PROJECT

ALWAYS DYOR BEFORE FALLING FOR IT

THANKS EVERYONE FOR HOLDING STRONG

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123
Make me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Discord are scammers they are all whales that sold at the same time. Only telegram is legit

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift, BUY$DRUGS and efidescontinuado
I'm holding. My investment is down by 4x so I'm not selling. It might go up ofc but no guarantee

do you think this shit is going up in december?
Not a rugpull but some coordinated whales fucked the price :

Crypto Santa, [11/14/2021 6:42 PM]
HELLO EVERYONE

ALOT HAVE BEEN GOING ON EVER SINCE THE START OF THIS PROJECT

JUST FOR THE RECORDS THIS PROJECT WAS STARTED BY CRYPTO SANTA IN EARLY OCTOBER 2021

AND IT MADE IT THROUGH THE PRESALE OCTOBER 29

$SANTA STARTED TRADING SAME 29 AFTER IT SOLD OUT IN LESS THAN 1HR

SO A FEW DAYS AFTER IT STARTED TRADING AND MADE SOME COUPLE OF XX SOME GROUP OF SHILLERS CAME TO ME WITH SOME IDEAS

THEY SUGGESTED I CREATE A SANTA SHILLING ARMY

THAT THEY LOVE MY PROJECT AND WILL LOVE TO SUPPORT THE PROJECT FOR FREE

FROM THAT POINT ON I KNEW THEIR OFFER WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

SO I FOLLOWED THEM WITH CAUTION

IT WAS ONLY A FEW DAYS OF OUR WORKING TOGETHER THAT THEIR TRUE INTENTIONS STARTED SHOWING

THEY CREATED A DISCORD SERVER AND ASKED ME TO ANNOUNCE IT AS OUR OFFICIAL CHANNEL

IT WAS SUSPICIOUS BUT I SAID ITS WORTH A SHOT

SO I POSTED THE DISCORD LINK ON ANNOUNCEMENT CHANNEL

A FEW MINUTES LATER WHEN I JOINED THE DISCORD I SAW THE ADMIN OF THE DISCORD ASKING MEMBERS TO DM HIM FOR HELP ON HOW TO BUY SANTA COIN

THAT WAS WHEN I REALISED THE DISCORD CHANNEL WASNT CREATED TO HELP THE PROJECT, BUT TO GATHER THEIR OWN COMMUNITY FOR THEIR FUTURE PROJECT

SO IMMEDIATELY I DISSOCIATED MYSELF AND THE PROJECT FROM THE DISCORD

THAT WAS THE MOMENT THINGS FELL APART BETWEEN US

EVER SINCE THEN THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING TO BRING THIS PROJECT DOWN INCLUDING ATTACKING OUR WEBSITES

COORDINATED FUD

AND A FEW HOURS A GO THEY TRIED TO BLACKMAIL ME BY THREATENING TO REPORT ME TO AUTHORITIES IN MY COUNTRY THAT I DEAL IN CRYPTO

CRYPTO IS CURRENTLY BANNED IN MY COUNTRY

THEIR DEMAND WAS FOR ME TO HAND THEM PRIVATE KEYS TO DEV WALLET

BUT I IGNORED THEM

WHEN THEY SAW BLACKMAIL DON'T WORK ON ME THEY DECIDED TO DO A COORDINATED SELLOFF

TO CAUSE PANIC AND FURTHER SPREAD LIES AND HATE ABOUT THIS PROJECT

FOR THE RECORDS, SANTA ARMY WAS NEVER PART OF THE TEAM

THEY WERE ALWAYS FREELANCE SHILLERS

AM ASSUMING NOW THAT THEY ALL SOLD THEIR BAGS THEY'LL MOVE ON AND LET THIS PROJECT PROGRESS TO THE MOON

THEY HAVE BEEN SABOTAGING EVERY EFFORT THE SANTA TEAM HAVE DONE SINCE OVER A WEEK

THEY TRY TO SPREAD LIES THAT ALL THE TOKEN BURNS HAPPENING SINCE THE BEGINNING IS FAKE

BUT THE ON-CHAIN DATA IS THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

I ASSURE EVERYONE THAT THIS IS THE LAST TIME THEY WILL ATTACK US BECAUSE THEY NOLONGER HOLD $SANTA

ITS TIME TO MOVE ON FROM THEIR SABOTAGE

WE HAVE OUR BUYBACK WALLET LOADED WITH ABOUT 2K BNB

WHEN THIS DUST SETTLES THERE'LL BE MORE BUYBACKS AND WE'LL BOUNCE BACK AND FLY TO THE MOON

BE REST ASSURED THEY'LL COME UP WITH MORE LIES AGAINST THIS PROJECT

ALWAYS DYOR BEFORE FALLING FOR IT

THANKS EVERYONE FOR HOLDING STRONG

im down 70% just gonna hold thankfully i sold majority of my position at peak only am down about 400 and yes i know abt the discord clowns. Hopefully we moon soon cause the dev is still here and supporting the project theres plans for 500k being put into marketing and shit so im very hopeful. Dev couldve left ages ago and stole the cash. Think we will see an uptick around early december

• +1