Buy TrueFi $TRU

What do I do, and why do you say this?
Chance to buy $TRU before it rockets. I'm going Gandy's work here (Mahatma not David).

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and greycel
Chance to buy $TRU before it rockets. I'm going Gandy's work here (Mahatma not David).
I don't know much, but when do I sell it? How would I know when it peaks before I start losing max profit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and piec
I don't know much, but when do I sell it? How would I know when it peaks before I start losing max profit?
You don't know. You're free to buy or sell it whenever you want. I only made the thread because I believe it will take-off to the upside.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, dem1god and greycel
You don't know. You're free to buy or sell it whenever you want. I only made the thread because I believe it will take-off to the upside.
When you do sell, is it random through the day.. or do you monitor it every 30mins/1hr/2hrs how long do u keep on checking?
Because when you are about to sell or have just sold it can you tag me. Also tag me in all your posts bro
I like this stuff :y'all:

When you do sell, is it random through the day.. or do you monitor it every 30mins/1hr/2hrs how long do u keep on checking?
Because when you are about to sell or have just sold it can you tag me. Also tag me in all your posts bro
I like this stuff :y'all:
No I hold it for a while until the price is up a lot, then I sell. I'm not worried about intraday volatility; that's the whole point. I bought it at the price (and time) mentioned in the OP. If I were to sell it now, I'd make a loss. But I'm willing to hold unrealized losses because I've identified that this coin has had significant uptrends over time and is pushing historic highs. There is still a possibility it will never reach the price I bought it at again, and I'll lose money (and time), but I'm betting against that.

I am glad you like this 🤠

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and greycel
No I hold it for a while until the price is up a lot, then I sell. I'm not worried about intraday volatility; that's the whole point. I bought it at the price (and time) mentioned in the OP. If I were to sell it now, I'd make a loss. But I'm willing to hold unrealized losses because I've identified that this coin has had significant uptrends over time and is pushing historic highs. There is still a possibility it will never reach the price I bought it at again, and I'll lose money (and time), but I'm betting against that.

I am glad you like this 🤠
What's the rough time period you holding this out for (or you checking)? Yearly, monthly, weekly?

Also why is it that some coins take off and others don't.. is it complete luck whichever one people are wishing to buy and hold onto?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
What's the rough time period you holding this out for (or you checking)? Yearly, monthly, weekly?

Also why is it that some coins take off and others don't.. is it complete luck whichever one people are wishing to buy and hold onto?
I can't predict the time it'll take for the coin to make significant moves. It should move in correlation with other coins, just more sizeable gains in my opinion, due to the volatility.

Some coins are less volatile or have less demand or trading volume. I guess it's not complete luck, but no one can completely predict what's going to move where within a certain time frame, or at all. It's only everyone's best guess. Research and experience helps but the markets are always unpredictable to a very large degree.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Buy TrueFi $0.2306

Tons of money here.

Congrats to whoever gets in early
just bought 117 tru at $0.217 how do i get notifications for your posts i follow you but dont get notified

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
just bought 117 tru at $0.217 how do i get notifications for your posts i follow you but dont get notified
I'm not sure. I'd encourage everyone who wants to see new threads of mine, to follow me. I just got contacted about mass-tagging - so that won't be happening anymore.

Following me would be the best way. Then you can find new stuff from people you follow here: https://looksmax.org/whats-new/news-feed

thanks bro will check this 400 times a day im getting this bread
Realistically I'd only post 1 coin every 2-10 weeks ish. Maybe more often if the markets are moving up or down at a fast rate.

Realistically I'd only post 1 coin every 2-10 weeks ish. Maybe more often if the markets are moving up or down at a fast rate.
yeah ive noticed you dont post super often your the only person id follow on here for recommendations anyway cuz you seem to have a good track record, im not tryna waste my money

• +1
just bought 92 tru. bullish, ty op

• +1
Still pouring money into this

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and howtoloooksmax?
Last call. This will go crazy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and dem1god
aint the market dead rn?
Right now, yes. But it will rev up as soon as the Fed turns dovish or announces a new rate cut. I feel that's coming.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and FBl
we need a TrueCel token

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel and The False Prophet
Thought $truf truflation would be a better buy

TrueFi is up 3.5% in the past HOUR.

My aim is to seek out super volatile coins which aren't new or ultra lowcap / thinly traded. Coins which have the potential to generate wealth even when cash trading. HIGH did 400%+ in just a few weeks, no margin. $TRU will be similar imo. We can see it at $0.30 soon easily if BTC goes up a few %.

Basically I can see minimum 50% for TRU if BTC goes up 5%.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BobbyJindalsTwin
View attachment 2984264
TrueFi is up 3.5% in the past HOUR.

My aim is to seek out super volatile coins which aren't new or ultra lowcap / thinly traded. Coins which have the potential to generate wealth even when cash trading. HIGH did 400%+ in just a few weeks, no margin. $TRU will be similar imo. We can see it at $0.30 soon easily if BTC goes up a few %.

Basically I can see minimum 50% for TRU if BTC goes up 5%.
What’s your profit taking strategy for these kinds of plays? At what x returns do you take initials out and stuff. I’ve gotten burned for holding too long quite a bit now.

• Hmm...
What’s your profit taking strategy for these kinds of plays? At what x returns do you take initials out and stuff. I’ve gotten burned for holding too long quite a bit now.
Hmm, I'd typically only enter in trends or breakout highs (i.e., if a coin is about to break it's a 3-6 month high). If I've high confidence and it's a coin like BTC or SOL, I'd just enter and set a stoploss at breakeven, riding the trend as long as possible looking for max gains. Maybe even pyramiding (increasing leverage along the way). So the only way I'd be out of the trade is if the trend completely breaks down and reverts back to entry.

For lower cap coins or coins that aren't BTC, ETH, SOL (like TRU), I'd try to enter around that breakout high level and hope the markets stay bullish, I'd set a generous level to add a trailing stoploss. i.e., 50% base profits on TRU, considering it's volatility, then I'd get out of the trade if it retraces like 5%. So basically a 5% trailing stoploss. Ideally if that trend continues on and gains strength, I'd dynamically loosen the trailing stoploss to account for intra trend volatility so that I'd be able to capture the full extent of the trend, thus more profits.

If the trend breaks down early, my trailing stoploss will be hit, and I'd look for similar set ups to the trade I just entered. And I'd repeat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: neverchadlite, 5'7 zoomer and BobbyJindalsTwin
can you please make us the truecel token

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BobbyJindalsTwin
Hmm, I'd typically only enter in trends or breakout highs (i.e., if a coin is about to break it's a 3-6 month high). If I've high confidence and it's a coin like BTC or SOL, I'd just enter and set a stoploss at breakeven, riding the trend as long as possible looking for max gains. Maybe even pyramiding (increasing leverage along the way). So the only way I'd be out of the trade is if the trend completely breaks down and reverts back to entry.

For lower cap coins or coins that aren't BTC, ETH, SOL (like TRU), I'd try to enter around that breakout high level and hope the markets stay bullish, I'd set a generous level to add a trailing stoploss. i.e., 50% base profits on TRU, considering it's volatility, then I'd get out of the trade if it retraces like 5%. So basically a 5% trailing stoploss. Ideally if that trend continues on and gains strength, I'd dynamically loosen the trailing stoploss to account for intra trend volatility so that I'd be able to capture the full extent of the trend, thus more profits.

If the trend breaks down early, my trailing stoploss will be hit, and I'd look for similar set ups to the trade I just entered. And I'd repeat.
It's down to 0.15$, are you still pouring money into this?

• So Sad
It's down to 0.15$, are you still pouring money into this?
Also, the swings seem major. But once the market turns bullish, the swings up will be even more major (than BTC ROE-wise) . That’s the whole point.

Though, there won’t always be a point where most altcoins will rebound. It’s still a risk believing TrueFi will.

I think over the months, then years; less and less altcoins will rally when BTC rallies.

Then eventually it’ll just be Bitcoin that capitalises the majority of the crypto market.

The real idiots are those buying into governed indices that track bitcoins price or provide passive exposure to bitcoin. Or investing in something like micro strategy.

Ideally you want to make money trading alts because they’re volatile, then funnel the proceeds strategically into bitcoin and hold it in cold storage.

Removing more bitcoin from the circulating supply is guaranteed to keep boosting the price, granted the demand is still there. And by virtue of an ever rising price, there will always be speculative demand. Eventually bitcoin might be taken seriously as a valuable and scarce commodity with inherent value.

The dummies trade bitcoin and invest in it without actually owning the bitcoin. You need to buy bitcoin so to invest but to also take it off the market.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and neverchadlite
Also, the swings seem major. But once the market turns bullish, the swings up will be even more major (than BTC ROE-wise) . That’s the whole point.

Though, there won’t always be a point where most altcoins will rebound. It’s still a risk believing TrueFi will.

I think over the months, then years; less and less altcoins will rally when BTC rallies.

Then eventually it’ll just be Bitcoin that capitalises the majority of the crypto market.

The real idiots are those buying into governed indices that track bitcoins price or provide passive exposure to bitcoin. Or investing in something like micro strategy.

Ideally you want to make money trading alts because they’re volatile, then funnel the proceeds strategically into bitcoin and hold it in cold storage.

Removing more bitcoin from the circulating supply is guaranteed to keep boosting the price, granted the demand is still there. And by virtue of an ever rising price, there will always be speculative demand. Eventually bitcoin might be taken seriously as a valuable and scarce commodity with inherent value.

The dummies trade bitcoin and invest in it without actually owning the bitcoin. You need to buy bitcoin so to invest but to also take it off the market.
I get what you're saying. Actually owning Bitcoin and holding it in cold storage is the way to go if you want to truly benefit from its scarcity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
Shit call. Defi coin 🤮 ATH 3 yrs ago, only 5x from ATH, ATH would put this shit back near top coins where it doesn't have any right to be aka never happen.

• JFL