Buy TrueFi $TRU

bought another 160 tru at $0.139 today after the big dip from the past week, hoping its gonna 2-3x over the next couple months

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Hello man, I'm new to crypto, do I just purchase x amount of truefi on coinbase, hold it there, and sell it on coinbase then withdraw? Also, is it worth buying now? Or too late

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Great time to buy now BTW. Easy 2x

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and 5'7 zoomer
is it still looking good? i might buy more, how long do you think to see returns
I can't predict a timeframe but yeah this is very good to buy into. Maybe look for some initial signs that the market is picking back up before buying more, because if we enter a bear market, you could be underwater for a long time.

The volatility profile on TRU is insane though. Should BTC break $73k ish again, TRU will do 2-3x from here. That's the plan.

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
I can't predict a timeframe but yeah this is very good to buy into. Maybe look for some initial signs that the market is picking back up before buying more, because if we enter a bear market, you could be underwater for a long time.

The volatility profile on TRU is insane though. Should BTC break $73k ish again, TRU will do 2-3x from here. That's the plan.
mirin bro what signs should we look for before buying in more

Going all in on OP's next call when my NEETbux gets in.

Just bought 620 TRU

@tomm1453

• +1
Just bought 620 TRU

@tomm1453
nice bro, im still stuck between whether to buy more or hold what ive got, maybe if it keeps rising over the next couple days back towards the weekly high then i might consider it, i already got in at a pretty good average price tho (.2404 on my first order and .1392 on my second order so about .1800 average price) which means based on when @Seth Walsh originally signalled it at around .2300 ill be in profit once it comes back to that and assuming its gonna 2-3x from there to .4500-.6500 i should make a decent amount

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
nice bro, im still stuck between whether to buy more or hold what ive got, maybe if it keeps rising over the next couple days back towards the weekly high then i might consider it, i already got in at a pretty good average price tho (.2404 on my first order and .1392 on my second order so about .1800 average price) which means based on when @Seth Walsh originally signalled it at around .2300 ill be in profit once it comes back to that and assuming its gonna 2-3x from there to .4500-.6500 i should make a decent amount
How much TRU are you holding? Whether you should buy or not depends you how much you currently have i'd say. I would buy like 1200-2000 but I don't have much money. I got it at 0,15 which is pretty decent.

I'll trust seth walsh on this one, imagine truefi is the new solana and I miss out.

• +1
How much TRU are you holding? Whether you should buy or not depends you how much you currently have i'd say. I would buy like 1200-2000 but I don't have much money. I got it at 0,15 which is pretty decent.
only 270 rn as a brokecel cuz ive never really done crypto before

I'll trust seth walsh on this one, imagine truefi is the new solana and I miss out.

i wouldnt get my hopes up that much, solana 10x'd in almost 6 months and thats an anomaly not the norm, i think 2-3x is a realistic expectation based on seths previous calls and predictions, and just keeping a sense of perspective and not getting carried away

• +1

i wouldnt get my hopes up that much, solana 10x'd in almost 6 months and thats an anomaly not the norm, i think 2-3x is a realistic expectation based on seths previous calls and predictions, and just keeping a sense of perspective and not getting carried away
Also my first time. I'll take any of the profits and keep investing

If you don't have much money don't invest something you can't afford to lose, imo

• +1
Also my first time. I'll take any of the profits and keep investing

If you don't have much money don't invest something you can't afford to lose, imo
yeah what i do is i keep my crypto holdings 20% or less of my stock portfolio which im building up for the long term, i think with all the get rich quick propaganda on social media now people (especially students with part time jobs and minimal expenses like me) are forgetting that long term investing is still a time tested strategy that almost guarantees you to be in a better financial position in the future, and unlike most other methods its pretty much guaranteed exponential growth the longer you do it, especially now with the rate that stuff like tech and pharma stocks grow. and i have stock in cyrpto companies too because no matter how many people lose or gain money from crypto, increased interest in it means higher stock price for coinbase, microstrategy etc

• +1
yeah what i do is i keep my crypto holdings 20% or less of my stock portfolio which im building up for the long term, i think with all the get rich quick propaganda on social media now people (especially students with part time jobs and minimal expenses like me) are forgetting that long term investing is still a time tested strategy that almost guarantees you to be in a better financial position in the future, and unlike most other methods its pretty much guaranteed exponential growth the longer you do it, especially now with the rate that stuff like tech and pharma stocks grow. and i have stock in cyrpto companies too because no matter how many people lose or gain money from crypto, increased interest in it means higher stock price for coinbase, microstrategy etc
Yeah you're right, long time investing is effective and secures a good future. The thing with crypto is that some random person can make bank in a few months to years with crypto without having any skills, which makes it so interesting . I'll do the same thing as you once I'm a bit older, for now I'll try to make a money via crypto. Then I'll start building a stock portfolio.

However the idea of being 40 yrs old in a german car isn't that interesting, I want to enjoy being young and rich, and I'm sure you'd agree with me.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and tomm1453
Yeah you're right, long time investing is effective and secures a good future. The thing with crypto is that some random person can make bank in a few months to years with crypto without having any skills, which makes it so interesting . I'll do the same thing as you once I'm a bit older, for now I'll try to make a money via crypto. Then I'll start building a stock portfolio.

However the idea of being 40 yrs old in a german car isn't that interesting, I want to enjoy being young and rich, and I'm sure you'd agree with me.
yeah definitely i want to be rich as soon as possible, but retiring at 40 is still better than retiring at 70 like most of todays teenagers will be doing

• +1
yeah definitely i want to be rich as soon as possible, but retiring at 40 is still better than retiring at 70 like most of todays teenagers will be doing
then invest in index funds

even 2-3x is a nonrealistic expectation, most people will lose money on calls

Pretty much all of his calls were around that
his, but calls are most definetly only for people who can afford to lose money or know the money is basically guaranteed, even though nothing on the stock is
you see so many failure stories on calls but a single good one overshadows it all, go into index

• +1
his, but calls are most definetly only for people who can afford to lose money or know the money is basically guaranteed, even though nothing on the stock is
you see so many failure stories on calls but a single good one overshadows it all, go into index
we are taking about @Seth Walsh "calling" crytpo coins, not call options on stocks

i prefer individual stocks so i can control what i hold
im fully investing in the AI future, if its a bubble im kysing anyway,but no way AI is a bubble, nvidia, microsofot, openai if it un-privates for the win

im fully investing in the AI future, if its a bubble im kysing anyway,but no way AI is a bubble, nvidia, microsofot, openai if it un-privates for the win
yep i have a lot of the big tech stocks, openai ipo will make bank too if it ever happens

wtf, CALLING CRYPTO? this is why everyone here is broke
bro we arent talking about call options, just using the word "called" as in "predicted" like when you say to someone "yeah i called that" ie "yeah i knew it was gonna happen" or "yeah i predicted it"

hes posted a lot of good predictions here before, he told people to buy solana when it was like 20 dollars, and he had a very good predicition recently on a coin called highstreet i think was the name, if i remember right that 5x'd in like 6 weeks

Quick update

$SOL is about to fall below it's 200D moving average for the first time since 17th Aug 2023. Obviously this long call on $TRU didn't turn out how I had hoped. I'm now hedging the trade with a 2x short trade on a coin with a similar vol profile (i.e, .5 vol). Stoploss for the hedge trade locked in at B/E of course. If we see a big move down. I'll sell out of the hedge and delever to 1x.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
bad idea you should send ME you neetbux
Not every call is just going to pay off or be correct. The reasons I give calls is because if they follow through, their payoff profiles will be the best in terms of compounding big winners. This trade now obviously needs to be managed differently. Solana is looking bearish. Diamond handsing or introducing a hedge trade is best here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
@JohnDoe We're never sure of where the markets are heading. We can't control the markets but we can control our risk. I wouldn't be buying any more TRU right now. Hedging the position is not a bad idea, because at least then you can crystalise some profits if price breaks out to the downside, then delever.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
@JohnDoe We're never sure of where the markets are heading. We can't control the markets but we can control our risk. I wouldn't be buying any more TRU right now. Hedging the position is not a bad idea, because at least then you can crystalise some profits if price breaks out to the downside, then delever.
will wait for next call!

will wait for next call!
Sure. But that may take a while. I don't know if I'd ever make short calls since I've a long bias to crypto naturally. My calls are very systematic. The market will already need to be bullish (typically) for me to make a call on the upside. For example, if BTC started passing $73k again. I'd make a BTC call. My strategy is very simple, and it makes sense if you really stop to think about it. It's just about capturing and profiting of price displacements, while managing risk (bankroll). I advocate for cash trading, because the introduction of leverage means you can lose your whole position.

I advocate against short positions because I don't believe in take profit levels, and you can also lose all your money on a spot (unlevered) short position i.e., if the coin does a 2x against you. You can probably expect like 1 or 2 out of every 10 of my calls to be "good". The rest just won't be good. That's the reality. And I don't know which ones will pop-off, I have no idea.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Cope and JohnDoe
Sure. But that may take a while. I don't know if I'd ever make short calls since I've a long bias to crypto naturally. My calls are very systematic. The market will already need to be bullish (typically) for me to make a call on the upside. For example, if BTC started passing $73k again. I'd make a BTC call. My strategy is very simple, and it makes sense if you really stop to think about it. It's just about capturing and profiting of price displacements, while managing risk (bankroll). I advocate for cash trading, because the introduction of leverage means you can lose your whole position.

I advocate against short positions because I don't believe in take profit levels, and you can also lose all your money on a spot (unlevered) short position i.e., if the coin does a 2x against you. You can probably expect like 1 or 2 out of every 10 of my calls to be "good". The rest just won't be good. That's the reality. And I don't know which ones will pop-off, I have no idea.
fair enough!

• +1
Quick update

$SOL is about to fall below it's 200D moving average for the first time since 17th Aug 2023. Obviously this long call on $TRU didn't turn out how I had hoped. I'm now hedging the trade with a 2x short trade on a coin with a similar vol profile (i.e, .5 vol). Stoploss for the hedge trade locked in at B/E of course. If we see a big move down. I'll sell out of the hedge and delever to 1x.
Still too late to get in on the action then?

Still too late to get in on the action then?
Since price is moving back up, I guess not. Just make sure you have a tight stoploss set if you go long, otherwise you could go into drawdown and remain there for a good while if the market keeps trending downward. Green day today however.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and MA_ascender
Price, and a history of price is literally all you need to systematically trade (aside from good risk management and an unyielding dedication to ones own rules). Crypto trading certainly fortunes the patient (and those who are long biased).

There is no better indicator that PRICE. I don't need to know the name of a market to trade it. Give me its price history, and I can work out the rolling volatility. I can't control the markets, but I can control my risk.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Since price is moving back up, I guess not. Just make sure you have a tight stoploss set if you go long, otherwise you could go into drawdown and remain there for a good while if the market keeps trending downward. Green day today however.
good luck to everyone holding this token bhais hope you all make good money

• +1
I noticed that too and just bought more lol. I’ll definitely keep an eye on it though.

• +1
Price, and a history of price is literally all you need to systematically trade (aside from good risk management and an unyielding dedication to ones own rules). Crypto trading certainly fortunes the patient (and those who are long biased).

There is no better indicator that PRICE. I don't need to know the name of a market to trade it. Give me its price history, and I can work out the rolling volatility. I can't control the markets, but I can control my risk.
It’s quite obvious though we missed the bulk of it back in March. But I’m new to this so I trust the process. Seth is the highest IQ user on this forum, and I know he can’t predict everything and for him to even tell us about this opportunity speaks volumes.

It’s quite obvious though we missed the bulk of it back in March. But I’m new to this so I trust the process. Seth is the highest IQ user on this forum, and I know he can’t predict everything and for him to even tell us about this opportunity speaks volumes.
I traded thoughout March and beforehand too. I am not to predict the markets though. I make calls when significant price trends happen.

If I was to be completely genuine. This one broke down, and getting into it now when the price isn’t trending isn’t ideal. Another opportunity will come along later, and I’ve a system to flag good setups. The last signal was TrueFi, but price clearly broke down and the trade didn’t pan out as expected. There will always be new opportunities.

I outline my full strategy in a lot of my other posts on this subforum.

Also we can never “guess” how much we missed or didn’t miss. None of us can.

Look at Cocoa prices from September 2022 to present, or NVIDIA prices over the same timeframe. People were saying the price trend was over all-throughout the rally. And cocoa didn’t even have the same technicals for price to keep booming aside from some harsh weather conditions in East Africa. Nothing should make sense except price itself and its direction. That’s what I’m trying to spread.

Trading with the trend is like swimming with the current. Trading agains the trend is like swimming against the current. Price broke down, I’d wait til it’s starts trending up again before looking at the market.