Buying new shoes today

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
I was thinking about getting some height frauding + NTshoes
Maybe Nike airforce 1 in black (I already have those in red,black and white)
Maybe these?
963BBD38 B478 48CC BBFB 6466FDE3C38D

Mine current shoes were Nike heightfrauding Air Max 720 that I payed 200$ and they broke few days ago:feelsbadman::feelscry:
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 5912
Airmax + lifts = ultimate temporary heightmaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Chad69
Airmax + lifts = ultimate temporary heightmaxx
Mine last shoes were air max 270 and my literal air bubble got inftlated
Rip 200$
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Krezo
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Images 82

I like the airmax 1, how much height do they add?

And white airforce 1 look the best, but they prob get dirty more easily
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
I was thinking about getting some height frauding + NTshoes
Maybe Nike airforce 1 in black (I already have those in red,black and white)
Maybe these?
View attachment 427775
Mine current shoes were Nike heightfrauding Air Max 720 that I payed 200$ and they broke few days ago:feelsbadman::feelscry:
stop stacking them with lifts. just use airmax 720 without lifts, its already bulky enough lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
they are kinda ugly ngl

but still they give 4 inches + you can even add extra lifts inside
Yup
They are ugly ngl
They aren’t for typical NT shoes tbh
Maybe buying 720 + some lifts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
1590501808690

ow blazers mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
I had those and Air bubble got inflated after half a year of wearing
cos u stacked it with lifts?
I had those and Air bubble got inflated after half a year of wearing
1.5" from shoes is enough bro especially if youre gonna take them off. anything beyond and theres a noticeable discrepancy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
cos u stacked it with lifts?

1.5" from shoes is enough bro especially if youre gonna take them off. anything beyond and theres a noticeable discrepancy
Nope tbh
I mean I had something that my doctor gave me but thats nothing compared with regular lifts
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
0
Views
15
sonic55555
S
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
2
Views
35
polarpop
polarpop
tei
Replies
2
Views
19
Wasted time
Wasted time
polarpop
Replies
15
Views
128
enviouss
enviouss
polarpop
Replies
5
Views
57
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top