Buzz cut pill.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Koinophobia
If you don't look good with a buzz cut you are not that attractive.

Get enough of a dimorphic skull, lower third, and hairline to be able to pull off the buzz cut or you are not as good looking as you think you are.

Swallow the buzz cut pill.

This only applies to non blacks because most black guys look decent with a buzz cut.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, 444, Manletmachine and 33 others
Makes no sense

Ofc it’s better to look good without hair but that requires strong bone

Hair is a part of ur body it’s not cheating to look good only with hair

It’s like saying you wouldn’t look good without ur jaw

Everyone has pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 41284, Detective and 24 others
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and \/orman
It does.

That's the entire point of the post.

It's not cheating, just means you don't look as good as you think you do.
Well yeah but I don’t even think chads could pull a buzzcut lol

Ok this is more complicated than it looks guys like chico would look awful with a buzzcut

Tho some guys look slightly worse than them but can also look good with a buzzcut

Does that mean they mog chico and Maher?

Ofc not since chico with hair would mog them with or without a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Mewton
Well yeah but I don’t even think chads could pull a buzzcut lol

Ok this is more complicated than it looks guys like chico would look awful with a buzzcut

Tho some guys look slightly worse than them but can also look good with a buzzcut

Does that mean they mog chico and Maher?

Ofc not since chico with hair would mog them with or without a buzzcut
Ur level of attraction isn’t dictated by pulling off a buzzcut

Someone can be 6psl with hair and without hair

But someone can be 7psl with hair and 4psl without hair but they still mog the 6psl guy since they just dont get a buzzcut

Hairstyles are for face shape not every shape looks good in a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and kimtaehyung
word. I have a good skull shape and hairline but unfortunately I'm a 95kg beast so my lower third looks like Pudge's
Screenshot 52

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
not only masc guys can look good with buzzcut... its a lot about soft features too

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, \/orman and HarrierDuBois
retard theory, some may just have a few flaws that are concealed well with hair. which is fine, its not even a "fraud" you can exist with hair 24/7. having some flaws that can be concealed naturally with your genetics doesn't mean youre ugly, retard. if that's how you exist to the general public - that's your existence. saying if this or if that Is just low iq retard shit. oh "if I took out my chin implant, id be recessed!" that's the same fucking logic.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Danish_Retard, Mewton and 2 others
lacking the high levels of dimorphism & robustness you’d need to pull off a shaved head ≠ not being attractive

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 41284, currylightskin and 5 others
retard theory, some may just have a few flaws that are concealed well with hair. which is fine, its not even a "fraud" you can exist with hair 24/7. having some flaws that can be concealed naturally with your genetics doesn't mean youre ugly, retard. if that's how you exist to the general public - that's your existence. saying if this or if that Is just low iq retard shit. oh "if I took out my chin implant, id be recessed!" that's the same fucking logic.
My point is you are not fundamentally attractive if you can't pull off a buzz cut.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, currylightskin, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, rand anon and 1 other person
Did NOT say bald, said buzz cut, one is a sign of bad genetics and old age other is a sign of no flaws.
true but even with a buzzcut he would lose a lot of his appeal lol

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
true but even with a buzzcut he would lose a lot of his appeal lol
Some sure but still attractive, give him his prime nw0 hairline he had when he looked his best and he still mogs.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and User49
can't be +6 PSL with a buzzcut

can't be +6 PSL with a buzzcut
You don't understand PSL at all, PSL is your fundamental attractiveness not your hairstyle (hair density/harline is a different thing), clothes, style etc. Your modelability so to speak.
Motherfucker really said you can't be +6 PSL with a buzz cut like it even affects your PSL.
Pin on David Gandy JL

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, rand anon and 1 other person
Apply this logic to females and you'll see how dumb it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Debetro
That one K-Pop star looked ugly as fuck with a buzzcut, he still has Chad SMV.

So not really

You don't understand PSL at all, PSL is your fundamental attractiveness not your hairstyle (hair density/harline is a different thing), clothes, style etc. Your modelability so to speak.
When rating in a PSL scale everyone takes into account hair, it would be retarded to not do it
Motherfucker really said you can't be +6 PSL with a buzz cut like it even affects your PSL.
Pin on David Gandy JL
Can't see the buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14693
733C419D 295A 4EE9 BD0A 311CB7FCFBC8
3FC47EB4 C2C6 4A46 A136 5C99C8EA6FC0

looks like it’s completely over for zurzolo, the guy with millions of jb fans

he looks bad with shaved head therefore he isn’t that good looking…sure thing lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
I don't see "PSL" in any dictionary so it can be whatever the fuck we want it to be.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Manletmachine and Debetro
When rating in a PSL scale everyone takes into account hair, it would be retarded to not do it
I don't see "PSL" in any dictionary so it can be whatever the fuck we want it to be.
PSL originally meant modelability, SMV is something completely different that includes your full appeal while PSL is your fundamental looks. New tiktok fags mixed and blended the meanings.

Still looks good asf with a buzz cut.
cope he loses all appeal and i know this because he actually got a shorter haircut irl and a bunch of foids were complaining saying he doesn’t look nearly as good as he did in that one show he is famous in

• +1
Reactions: robtical
PSL originally meant modelability
And since when is modelability what is considered attractive?

Just look at female models, they aren't attractive at all lol

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
Apply this logic to females and you'll see how dumb it is
"Put muscles on women and you'll see how dumb it is to say it's attractive on men."

And since when is modelability what is considered attractive?

Just look at female models, they aren't attractive at all lol
Since before we started using zombie ghouls as models and they actually looked attractive.
Chico armani

• +1
Reactions: User49
hence why crisick mogs chico

• +1
Reactions: twilight
"Put muscles on women and you'll see how dumb it is to say it's attractive on men."
I see what you mean, but there's a difference in having hair and having very long hair. Having no muscles/anorexia isn't attractive on women either.

• Ugh..
Reactions: User49
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Chico mogs the day he gets a lower third and a good midface
Also JFL I realized how many insecure narcy tiktokfags are here since the second I say buzz cut is required to see if you are actually attractive EVERYONE comes at me with instant copes fucking hell I called them out unintenionally. If you're not attractive without hair you are not attractive.
Spider Man Tony Stark GIF - Spider Man Tony Stark If Youre Nothing Without  This Suit - Discover & Share GIFs

@Iasacrko @uselessmentalcel @twilight @Debetro @Eriot Lodger @Beastimmung

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, OGJBSLAYER, A L P H A M A L E and 8 others

Get enough of a dimorphic skull, lower third, and hairline to be able to pull off the buzz cut or you are not as good looking as you think you are.

Swallow the buzz cut pill.

This only applies to non blacks because most black guys look decent with a buzz cut.
Anybody would look better with a nice hairstyle compred to buzz cut

Literally anybody even if you have the strongest bones etc evrr

Anybody would look better with a nice hairstyle compred to buzz cut

Literally anybody even if you have the strongest bones etc evrr
Point is if you don't look good with a buzz you are not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and User49
Also JFL I realized how many insecure narcy tiktokfags are here since the second I say buzz cut is required to see if you are actually attractive EVERYONE comes at me with instant copes fucking hell I called them out unintenionally. If you're not attractive without hair you are not attractive.
Spider Man Tony Stark GIF - Spider Man Tony Stark If Youre Nothing Without  This Suit - Discover & Share GIFs

I don't even use TikTok. I think you're projecting your insecurity, not being able to handle a disagreement or objectively being wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552, twilight and Deleted member 14693
I don't even use TikTok. I think you're projecting your insecurity, not being able to handle a disagreement or objectively being wrong.
I would know this since my hair is one of my good features and girls compliment it often so without the hair I am nothing, bones >>>

You are attractive if you get women in your youth. If you don't you aren't. Its that simple.

I don't so I am not. Never claimed anything else.

Just your ridicous statement

Also JFL I realized how many insecure narcy tiktokfags are here since the second I say buzz cut is required to see if you are actually attractive EVERYONE comes at me with instant copes fucking hell I called them out unintenionally. If you're not attractive without hair you are not attractive
< gets called out for poor logic

< starts calling people names instead of making counter arguments

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 30552, HarrierDuBois and 2 others

based

tiktokfags are delusional as fuck

• +1
Reactions: callisto and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
< gets called out for poor logic

< starts calling people names instead of making counter arguments
Most of you try to shut me down for calling you out. If you look bad with a buzz cut you are not good looking that is objective.

• +1
You are attractive if you get women in your youth. If you don't you aren't. Its that simple.

I don't so I am not. Never claimed anything else.

Just your ridicous statement
ok newfag tiktokfag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HarrierDuBois