Buzz cut pill.

Fr, black guys can be low PSL and still look fine with a buzz cut whereas white mfs mostly look like shit when they get one
That’s why ops logic makes 0 sense

Idk if my explanation is understandable but 4 psl black guy who’s still 4psl after buzzcut

Wont mog a 6psl chad who’s maybe subhuman smv with buzzcut

Matt Bomer wouldn't look very good in a buzz cut, either

Wont mog a 6psl chad who’s maybe subhuman smv with buzzcut
i agree with you, but how tf would you find an example of a 6 psl guy that descends to subhuman smv without hair? that's basically impossible imo

i agree with you, but how tf would you find an example of a 6 psl guy that descends to subhuman smv without hair? that's basically impossible imo
A guy like this isn’t a psl god

4A38679F 0DFB 4469 B4A7 0A02DEF8C77C

But if u took his hair off he’d be less appealing than a 4 psl buzzcut black guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and DelonLover1999
If you don't look good with a buzz cut you are not that attractive.

Get enough of a dimorphic skull, lower third, and hairline to be able to pull off the buzz cut or you are not as good looking as you think you are.

Swallow the buzz cut pill.

This only applies to non blacks because most black guys look decent with a buzz cut.
Everything matters on the face. You can be attractive with a subpar skull and upper third.

most solid thing ever to determine if someone is attractive or not, but honestly even some pretty boys if they are god looking enough they can pull it

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HarrierDuBois
Legit thread. If you're truly good looking aka Chadlite+, then you could rock a buzzcut and get away with it
bc14.png
natalie-portman-buzz-cut-hairstyle.jpg

A woman and a prettyboy can get away with a buzzcut, they still look good because they do look good

Jake Gyllenhaal passes the buzzcut pill, and he doesn't have insane bones/dimorphism. A lot of repliers in this thread are coping MTNs/HTNs. If you don't pass the buzz cut pill, then you're not truly good looking which is OP's point.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, JL~ and 3 others
Legit thread. If you're truly good looking aka Chadlite+, then you could rock a buzzcut and get away with it
bc14.png
View attachment 2361696
A woman and a prettyboy can get away with a buzzcut, they still look good because they do look good
View attachment 2361698

Jake Gyllenhaal passes the buzzcut pill, and he doesn't have insane bones/dimorphism. A lot of repliers in this thread are coping MTNs/HTNs. If you don't pass the buzz cut pill, then you're not truly good looking which is OP's point.
Spot fucking on, even attractive women can pull it off because the bones and soft features make the person not the hair.
Mad Max: Fury Road - Le Grand Action
Cara Delevingne's Buzz Cut, 2017 | Cara Delevingne Looks Good in Any  Hairstyle She Tries, and Here's the Proof | POPSUGAR Beauty Photo 20
Kristen Stewart's Platinum Buzz Cut, and 9 More Celebrity Blond Hair Looks  of the Week

Also as I said yes people get so mad at this thread because most of their looks comes from frauding away their failos with hair.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Spot fucking on, even attractive women can pull it off because the bones and soft features make the person not the hair.
Mad Max: Fury Road - Le Grand Action
Cara Delevingne's Buzz Cut, 2017 | Cara Delevingne Looks Good in Any  Hairstyle She Tries, and Here's the Proof | POPSUGAR Beauty Photo 20's Buzz Cut, 2017 | Cara Delevingne Looks Good in Any  Hairstyle She Tries, and Here's the Proof | POPSUGAR Beauty Photo 20
Kristen Stewart's Platinum Buzz Cut, and 9 More Celebrity Blond Hair Looks  of the Week's Platinum Buzz Cut, and 9 More Celebrity Blond Hair Looks  of the Week

Also as I said yes people get so mad at this thread because most of their looks comes from frauding away their failos with hair.
It's partially legit, but, what about eyebrows/eyelashes and beard? Can't see any reason to excluding them from the theory since you mentioned "the bones and soft features make the person not the hair"

Also, posting women makeup frauding is a bad example

It's partially legit, but, what about eyebrows/eyelashes and beard? Can't see any reason to excluding them from the theory since you mentioned "the bones and soft features make the person not the hair"

Also, posting women makeup frauding is a bad example
Beard is frauding since it accentuates your bones and yes clean shave is important along with buzz cut for my theory.
Eyebrows and eyelashes however are a sign of your genetic quality and biological age and not having them makes you look old and sickly, in fact those are not cosmetic hairs but fill a biological function to a much larger extent.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
bc14.png
View attachment 2361696
View attachment 2361698

So this

mogs this?

Beard is frauding since it accentuates your bones and yes clean shave is important along with buzz cut for my theory.
Agreed.
Eyebrows and eyelashes however are a sign of your genetic quality and biological age and not having them makes you look old and sickly,
Hair also is a sign of your genetic quality and biological age, and also not having it makes you look older (in the case you are young) and sickly
in fact those are not cosmetic hairs but fill a biological function to a much larger extent.
Both are cosmetic and biological, but yes eyelashes and eyebrows are in a greater extent
He has subhuman ears but yes he mogs Gyllenhaal.
View attachment 2362236

With a buzzcut Gyllenhaal mogs to me, but then with hair Carmack clearly wins.

The general idea of the buzzcutpill is legit, but there are some flaws like ethnics looking better with buzzcuts and also, I would say that someone being better looking with a buzzcut than other person /= being in general better looking/ higher PSL.

The thing is looking acceptable/decent with it and not repulsive like most men.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Hair also is a sign of your genetic quality and biological age, and also not having it makes you look older (in the case you are young) and sickly
FINE distinction between buzz cut (signifies you can grow hair) and being bald through male pattern baldness.
One shows you can grow hair and shows off your entire skull and all potential flaws other one shows you are genetically bald.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Debetro
Nailing buzz cut is all about having good bones. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HarrierDuBois
Look at this dude I found on TT, hard to pull off better the buzzcut look

• +1
Looks insane. An ACTUAL mogger.
At least he's a framelet manlet from the pics I've seen so we can cope

Although, despite probably looking better with a buzzcut than any PSL god with a buzzcut, he still would get mogged by PSL gods with other hairstyle even if he had other hairstyle. Know what I mean? Better looking with buzzcut than some other person with also one /= better looking. But the general premise is legit, you need to look acceptable and not ugly with a buzzcut to be considered good looking, even tho it does not necessarily lead to that, you can be not good looking even if looking decent with a buzzcut, as an example, most ethnics (blacks especially) and some typical eastern europeans

• +1

Get enough of a dimorphic skull, lower third, and hairline to be able to pull off the buzz cut or you are not as good looking as you think you are.

This only applies to non blacks because most black guys look decent with a buzz cut.
facts bro if getting a buzz humbles u then……….

• +1

Agreed, but hair is such a good halo, plus certain faces just benefit too much from hair halo. Ik u hate barrett but he’s the best example that comes to mind, but give a buzzcut to josh mcgregor or wavy curtains, looks good anyways. Whenever barrett has very short hair his looks drops to the fucking ground.

Plus i cannot afford it since i go from normal looking to an armenian hitman named miroslav.

• JFL
Plus i cannot afford it since i go from normal looking to an armenian hitman named miroslav.
Short skullers generally need extra hair volume to improve their looks.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

Attachments

• 75825803-6B45-448F-BA2E-2A9B555321A6.jpeg
    75825803-6B45-448F-BA2E-2A9B555321A6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Very true, high volume slickback or death.
High volume quiff or slick back with short sides ascends most short skulls. Also scruffy goatee like Mariano Di Vaio is great for short skulls to look taller.

Buzz cut is for slave/sick

It just mean your skull isn’t top tier

Staple of looks for real man. Only fags have hair too long

Gopnikai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
If you can't pull it off then good luck.

And your ears, neck, bizygo, temple width, hairline etc.

I wont buzz cut my ramirez like full head of hair, simply because these hairs is my only "soft" features if i buzzcut i look like a prisonner, aslo buzzcut is for slave and sick people in history lol, aslo i have a square face so i better keep hairs

I wont buzz cut my ramirez like full head of hair, simply because these hairs is my only "soft" features if i buzzcut i look like a prisonner, aslo buzzcut is for slave and sick people in history lol, aslo i have a square face so i better keep hairs
You can run but you can't hide.

Ur level of attraction isn’t dictated by pulling off a buzzcut

Someone can be 6psl with hair and without hair

But someone can be 7psl with hair and 4psl without hair but they still mog the 6psl guy since they just dont get a buzzcut

Hairstyles are for face shape not every shape looks good in a buzzcut
U cant be 7 psl if u look like shit without hair LOL