C section babies at greater risk to grow up incel

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Found these threads on .is

This is interesting because I was reading a book on incels that came out in 1987 which studied virgin men who were college aged to middle aged. The researcher compared them against non virgin men in the same age range.

What he found was that the virgin men were much more likely to have been born by C section or have had a difficult time being born. On the other hand, very few of the non virgin men reported difficulty being born and ZERO of the non virgin men reported being born via C section.

Of course, being born via c section only affects your sex and dating life if you grow up to be a heterosexual man. It probably doesn't affect you much if you're a girl or if you grow up to be a homosexual male

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Trilogy, bloomercel and 2 others
it also posses a bigger risk for the incel to be born sub 4 incher 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
brutal imagine not even being able to make contact with your own mothers pussy when youre supposed to while being born
what causes this tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, klip11 and wannamogger
brutal imagine not even being able to make contact with your own mothers pussy when youre supposed to while being born
what causes this tho
Being born naturally as nature intended is crucial for your future physical and psychological development. Several hormones get passed between the mom and baby during birth and delivery. With c section, those processes are disrupted.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Trilogy, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Being born naturally as nature intended is crucial for your future physical and psychological development. Several hormones get passed between the mom and baby during birth and delivery. With c section, those processes are disrupted.
I mean...Personally my mother had no other way, Supposedly she was trying to have a child for a long time with my father and that was the only way, Honestly she should have just given up, As they say, There are fates worse than death, But also fates worse than life

OP btw:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and klip11
I mean...Personally my mother had no other way, Supposedly she was trying to have a child for a long time with my father and that was the only way, Honestly she should have just given up, As they say, There are fates worse than death, But also fates worse than life
Sometimes, c sections are unavoidable for whatever reason. A necessary evil I guess. When reading the book, the researcher talked about how the virgin men were significantly more likely to be born to mothers who had difficult and stressful pregnancies while non virgin men were more likely to be born to mothers who had relatively easy and non stressful pregnancies.

But here's the kicker. It made zero difference for female babies. A female baby born to a mother who had a difficult or stressful pregnancy was no more likely to be "incel" than female babies who were born to mothers who had non stressful pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, 5'7 zoomer and Dicklet3incher
Legit, it was already over at birth.

• WTF
Sometimes, c sections are unavoidable for whatever reason. A necessary evil I guess. When reading the book, the researcher talked about how the virgin men were significantly more likely to be born to mothers who had difficult and stressful pregnancies while non virgin men were more likely to be born to mothers who had relatively easy and non stressful pregnancies.
It was all doomed from the start:feelsrope:, I reallly cant blame my parents tho, How in the world they were supposed to know these facts so many years ago..

Its over

• +1
It was all doomed from the start:feelsrope:, I reallly cant blame my parents tho, How in the world they were supposed to know these facts so many years ago..

Its over
The researcher noted that when it came to female babies, there was no evidence that girl babies born to mom's who had stressful time were any more likely to be "incel" than girl babies born to mothers who had non stressful pregnancies.

It made no difference for girls.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
The researcher noted that when it came to female babies, there was no evidence that girl babies born to mom's who had stressful time were any more likely to be "incel" than girl babies born to mothers who had non stressful pregnancies.

It made no difference for girls.
Bro that was unnecessary jfl, Even if a female was born with any kind of malfuctions she couldnt be incel in any scenario on 2024, Well not that it matters as you said since they wouldnt even have any problems anyway :lul:

• +1