Cacusian (white) superiority destroyed

Does cacusian have more superiority... Genetic superiority is defined by the individual surviver.... Does cacusian have more fighting success.. The answer is no.. According to science they and Asian are the most subhuman race... Small nose.. Pathetic...no existing brow on average... Pathetic... Over for cacusiancels... Only austrliods and nigs are superior cuz they are the least evolved meaning they are close to our apes ancestors...... Brutal... Cacusian may have appealing features cuz they look more human (more evolved) but let me clear they don't have genetic superiority and according to science looking good is not genetic superiority... Humans are becoming weak as they are evolving and they are most evolved hence weakcelsView attachment 1060664
jfl i think youre proving a point, but not the one youre trying to make XD

Don't come here and say"most strong men are white"... First thing there are many reasons like nordic people play those sports a lot and they are tallest on average (in that competition height is very crucial) and many other things ... And second it's not about lifting... It's about who can get more hits in the face and survive.. Its like mma
The strongest people are probably from the Caucasus and Western Asia (Chechnya, Georgia, etc..) since they are overrepresented in fighting sports and weightlifting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
They are not, they're just evolved to fit their environment. Blacks will survive out longer in the sun than whites does that mean that blacks are more evolved than whites?

JFL at you thinking being physically strong or lack there of is the only indicator of evolution.
Jfl at ur low knowledge and iq
Screenshot 20210326 193847 comwhatsapp

@Ryan did you even read what I wrote? What about Khabib and other fighters from the Caucasus in MMA?

Does cacusian have more superiority... Genetic superiority is defined by the individual surviver.... Does cacusian have more fighting success.. The answer is no.. According to science they and Asian are the most subhuman race... Small nose.. Pathetic...no existing brow on average... Pathetic... Over for cacusiancels... Only austrliods and nigs are superior cuz they are the least evolved meaning they are close to our apes ancestors...... Brutal... Cacusian may have appealing features cuz they look more human (more evolved) but let me clear they don't have genetic superiority and according to science looking good is not genetic superiority... Humans are becoming weak as they are evolving and they are most evolved hence weakcelsView attachment 1060664
looking good is literally genetic superiority because genes spread via selecting for those traits which are deemed good looking.

Jfl at ur low knowledge and iqView attachment 1061103

"diverged recently" does not mean more evolved than other living species you fucking retard

That's like me saying gorillas are more evolved than humans because they're stronger, evolved differently does not = more evolution

Once again evolution = Best adaptation to environment

Your lack of comprehension while calling others "low iq" is ironic and embarrassing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
"diverged recently" does not mean more evolved than other living species you fucking retard

That's like me saying gorillas are more evolved than humans because they're stronger

Once again evolution = Best adaptation to environment

Your lack of comprehension while calling others "low iq" is ironic and embarrassing
So u now believe cacusian "diverge" recently.. Meaning they are further from our apes ancestors.. Meaning they have soft features than old races... Case closed.. Now stfu

@Ryan did you even read what I wrote? What about Khabib and other fighters from the Caucasus in MMA?
Bro u r saying that an Austrialiod will lose against a cacusian... There are no austrliods in mma... And by the way who are the biggest boxer in the world.. Are they cacusian.. Was muhammad ali cacusian.. Was mike tyson cacusian... Lol all the boxers are black

So u now believe cacusian "diverge" recently.. Meaning they are further from our apes ancestors.. Meaning they have soft features than old races... Case closed.. Now stfu

It still does not mean they're more evolved

Being more suited to ones environment does not mean they're more evolved compared to other LIVING species you cretin, yes we're more evolved than our extinct ancestors just like every other LIVING animal is more evolved than their ancestors otherwise we and them will be extinct

Being extinct = less evolved
Being alive = more evolved than extinct ancestors but not more evolved than other living species, just evolved differently to fit certain environment

Do you fucking get it now?

Last edited:
The same way white skin is a recent adaptation to survive in sunlight deficient regions, black skin is a recent adaptation to survive in hotter equatorial regions.
genetic evidence demonstrates that strong levels of natural selection acted about 1.2 million years ago to produce darkly pigmented skin in early members of the genus Homo

- The evolution of human skin and skin color

not really recent tbh

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Bro u r saying that an Austrialiod will lose against a cacusian... There are no austrliods in mma... And by the way who are the biggest boxer in the world.. Are they cacusian.. Was muhammad ali cacusian.. Was mike tyson cacusian... Lol all the boxers are black
Jfl, you were the one talking about MMA
Low IQ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Jfl, you were the one talking about MMA
Low IQ tbh
It still does not mean they're more evolved

Being more suited to ones environment does not mean they're more evolved compared to other LIVING species you cretin, yes we're more evolved than our extinct ancestors just like every other LIVING animal is more evolved than their ancestors otherwise we and them will be extinct

Being extinct = less evolved
Being alive = more evolved than extinct ancestors but not more evolved than other living species, just evolved differently to fit certain environment

Do you fucking get it now?
Who looks more ape like mf
1)
Screenshot 20210326 191916
2)
Screenshot 20210326 191857
Screenshot 20210326 195456

Still not more evolved you spastic

Once again its like me saying "gorillas are more evolved than humans because they're stronger and have a greater bite force than humans", that's not being more evolved, that's just them being more suited to their environment like how aborigines are more suited to hotter climates than whites. It still doesn't mean aborigines are more evolved than whites.

JFL at your linear thinking ability

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Ryan
Still not more evolved you spastic

Once again its like me saying "gorillas are more evolved than humans because they're stronger and have a greater bite force than humans", that's not being more evolved, that's just them being more suited to their environment like how aborigines more suited to hotter climates than whites. It still doesn't mean aborigines are more evolved than whites.

JFL at your linear thinking ability
So you are saying there are no gorillas in the environment where humans live... Cuz if they and humans lived in the same environment they would had become humans too... Jfl at your iq

So you are saying there are no gorillas in the environment where humans live... Cuz if they and humans lived in the same environment they would had become humans too... Jfl at your iq

No, gorillas do not naturally live in the same environment as modern humans nor do humans eat up to 30kg of difficult to digest vegetables each day

Now I don't even believe in evolution because I find it difficult how I'm the same species as you when you have the same brain processing power as a fucking single celled organism

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 6273 and MiroslavBulldosex
@africancel is this man retarded or not... You know evolution better than me i think
No, gorillas do not naturally live in the same environment as modern humans nor do humans eat up to 30kg of difficult to digest vegetables each day

Now I don't even believe in evolution because I find it difficult how I'm the same species as you when you have the same brain processing power as a fucking single celled organism

@africancel is this man retarded or not... You know evolution better than me i think

Tagging people to come argue for you because your brain failed to process information jfl

Keep embarrassing yourself buddy

Bro I'm talking about fight one on one... Like how the early human fought for survival ... Like punches in the face... Not like behind shields and the army who had more resources won... Lol.. Its not about that... Send a pure cacusian and pure australoids in a fist fight... Austrliod will beat the shit out of the cacusian.. Dont cope... By the way science says cacusian are evolved from negroids ... So lol....you people are sons.. Don't mess with the dads...
Human beings are not like the typical wild animal, human beings are much more intelligent but their intelligence is different from person to person. It is not only that the westerners had more resources, they were also smarter, not from a biological standpoint but mostly due to how they were raised since they had access to an education while those in poor countries at the time did not. An intelligent man with less strength can easily win against a stronger but dumber man, winning is not just about strength.

Humans at their core aren't the strongest species, they are only the strongest now due to intelligence, we can easily fool or intimidate certain animals to save our own skin, and we built guns and other weapons to defend ourselves against those animals.

Who do you think is more powerful? A lion or a man with a shotgun?

HOW WILL WE RECOVER FROM THIS?

Imagine coping this hard op is confirmed deathnik shitskin